Jews and cannibalism

Ezekiel 39:18

>You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls--all of them fattened animals from Bashan

wtf, are jews allowed to eat people?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma'arra
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

goyim aren't people

But are goyim kosher?

Jews have been pogromed throughout all Europe because of their blood letting satanic rituals

Why do they keep coming back though?

They are guided by evil.

Check out what they say in the Talmud. It's straight fucked up.

no. they haram

Literally none of this is said in the Talmud. Why are you lying?

Trips don't lie user

You can find literally all of that in the Talmud.

t. Jew

It's a metaphor dude. Poetry? Ya know? Art?

Proofs? I read all books of Talmud and found nothing against non-Jews in any of them.

If you think that's crazy you should see what Catholics do at communion.

They can eat goy because we're cattle. Hence Spirit Cooking.

Christians can eat heathens: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma'arra

I assume mudslimes can eat infidels.

yes

ever notice Christians disappearing around Jewish bakeries during religious holidays?

You read the fake one given to the goys, Goy.
>You want the Babylonian one.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

That's true. All Catholics are cannibals too.

First of fuck you, second, why u lying?

>“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

>“If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

>“If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

>What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

>“Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

>“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

>“Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

>“‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, >‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]

>Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

>“Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

>“Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

>“Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

shilling for kikes, that's the lowest, vilest form of traitery one can engage into

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

>>“Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

How do I get that one?

Then prove it. Take a photo of the pages that say those things.

Get out of here with your Jewish argument tactics. You can't just try to change the rules of what's required when you lose. The burden is on you to provide proof those lines don't exist now.

>Get out of here with your Jewish argument tactics. You can't just try to change the rules of what's required when you lose. The burden is on you to provide proof those lines don't exist now.
I can take photos of the pages from my version in two hours, when I get home from work. Some Serb/Croatian/Bosnian can translate it for you if you don't trust me.

Besides, you made the claim that they exist, therefore the burden of proof is on you.

Please, prove to me that there is a version of Talmud containing those verses.

The only problem with cannabilism is people I dont like are also into it. Just just like drugs. Too many people of ill will are drawn, and are sadly aware of all the great things in life.

ベーシックゲシュタルト (2017)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlrNFA037KI&