Are niggas really that bad as you say? I have never met a nigga

Are niggas really that bad as you say? I have never met a nigga

But Diego, you are the nigger

I rest my case

Niggers are horrible.
Blacks are different, but they're honestly rare at this point.

They are niggers and muslims too? What a combination

Holy shit! That's horrifying!

> I have never met a nigga
> Argentina is white!
All memes aside, I've spent time in Buenos Aires and I can tell you that there are a lot of niggers aside

Now for some "Argentina is white!" shitposting.

it takes literally two fucking seconds to make a stretcher

pls don't compare blacks to gorillas. it's insulting to gorillas

> it takes literally two fucking seconds to make a stretcher
And a few brain cells

There are niggas in Buenos Aires but I don't live in Buenos Aires. I live in a smaller city. There are like 20 niggers who came from Senegal and sell shit in the street but I have never talked to them so I don't have an opinion about black people yet.

did he dead?!

Okay, I'm done now.

You've never met yourself, my Argentine friend?

That could happen in China too but nobody is saying Chinese are subhuman with low IQs

Well, no one is saying they have low IQs at least.

Probably 5% of black people are non-niggerish and normal and hate niggers themselves. But yea 95% of the black race are NIGGERS in every sense of the word.

For instance Dr. Ben Carson is most definitely NOT a nigger and is 100% /ourguy/

100%

That's so fucked up!

how is that fucking nigga still alive after all that shit? They are hard as fuck

>"We have blacks and niggers!"
>"I want to seperate myself from my racial slang while I keep shitting on Asians by calling everyone of them "chinks"

Nigger posters are dumb as hell. It's blatantly obvious that niggers are the ones pushing this "Blacks vs nigger" meme.

I'd go even lower than 5%. Maybe 1% or 2%. Have you ever noticed that regular blacks still have a naturally pro-crime mentality? They may not be criminals themselves, but they will defend to the death a black criminal who was shot by police in self-defense.

Blacks on Sup Forums? Wow, never thought about that. I always thought Blacks were too busy fucking fat chicks and getting wasted to post on Sup Forums

There's plenty of niggers (pretending to be white) on this board. Just lurk the archives.