This is the true extent of China's borders

This is the true extent of China's borders.

This is our goal.

We will achieve this by 2050.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lln2WeoBzek
thesaker.is/the-myth-of-a-chinese-takeover-in-siberia/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/196642/anti-semitism-in-malaysia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not likely.

Well, at least you don't have any ambitions over my little shithole nearby

Can you take over North Korea too? Literally none of us would miss it.

SAR am no real china.

We dont have territorial ambitions with Vietnam because it would be too expensive and costly. We know Vietnamese hate us already so no point in forcing them into guerrilla warfare.

But you'll be in our sphere of influence.

You are going to drive Americans from Ryukyu islands?

Not likely.

Yeah, that's just what you need, another shitload of uneducated poor to add to the ones you've already got
Good luck with that

>Kyrgyz-Chan

How goes it in the land of funny hats, riots, and horses?

>not including canada, australia, whole of sea, both koreas, japan, the entire silk road, anti-india neighbouring countries, africa, south america

hahaha

Your funny. I guess can't blame you what with no free flow of information into your little slave life.

Running dogs of the jew

kk i wasn't talking about vietnam though

That list of countries is too stupid even for our most hawkish nationalists.

Trump will sell you Taiwan for neutral and whole Korea and not fucking with US Economy just like Nixon did.

You should include also Korea and Japan, useless countries.

I'll help you by improving your genetic pool

>implying you can defeat the Mongolians

youtube.com/watch?v=lln2WeoBzek

Lmao you and what navy chinky?

We have Mongolia by the balls.

They cannot fight against us, it will be suicide.

Vietnam already pushed your shit in.

Keep dreaming, slant-eyes. kek

are these the borders back when the qing dynastie ruled?

Have fun with the street shitter invasion while the imperialist Brits and Americans share a hearty chuckle.

>China
>Taking Russian territory
Only if you want to start a pointless and unwinnable war and throw away everything you have over some frozen coastline.

You can have Manchuria and Mongolia. I doubt anyone cares too much.

Yes, all these territories were lost from unequal treaties when the Qing Dynasty was on its knees.

It is China's responsibility to reestablish the old borders.

>Gets shit pushed in by Vietnam several times
>Has historical precedent to include the northern part of the country in its "true borders".
>"W-we don't have territorial ambitions there. T-t-t-too costly ha ha."

>Gets shit pushed in by Vietnam several times

hypocrite fat boy

Looks like a small asian dick and balls

wasn´t the qing dynastie established by mongols?

are you saying you want to live in a china that was similar to the one what was ruled by mongols?

me right flag glenade in mongorian jungerr

SINA WIRR LISE

But it took the gooks 9 years and the aid of the Soviet and commie chinks to stop America from rolling over your country with both hands tied behind their backs while high on dope.

How long did China last before they surrendered to their former allies? :^)

>established by mongols
mongrels*

Whatever you say.

>Ethnic Chinese consists of 3% of the Russian Far East regional population, and most of that 3% are seasonal migrants with no intention of long-term settlement. Another noteworthy nuance is that these ethnic Chinese are concentrated largely in Russian urban centers where they have no chance of attaining a numerical majority.

thesaker.is/the-myth-of-a-chinese-takeover-in-siberia/

i wanna shit post

but i hate that this is happening

they are gonna salami tactic the shit out of southeast asia in the next 50/100 years while the american empire will revert to decadence

good luck everyone

I knew you'd point that out.

It's not hypocritical because we're not saying that we have claims over a vast swath of territory due to historical reasons except for that one that we got our asses kicked in, multiple times, throughout history. It'd be like if we had historical claims over all of North America, and pushed it as our natural boundaries, but left out Guatemala because in this crazy alternate universe it kicked our asses hard a few times.

Yeah we lost in Vietnam, but we're not pretending to be some big conquering power that's leaving out historical territory because "I-i-i-it's too hard let's fight Russia instead."

>arguing with a chink as if you're words aren't reduced to meaningress gibbillish at the interpretative layer

samefag from why aren´t you more interested in south east asia?

everywhere where chinese people live in that region there is more wealth than in the other part (example: singapur, jakarta,...)

the chinese are treated very bad in indonisia and malaysia

why don´t you want to include them too?
also, why not korea? it was under qing rule too
also. do you really want to loose russia as ally just to get a bad territory?

Vietnam is not worth it and its a shit tropical country; it makes far more sense to put economic pressures on them and parking all of our maritime assets near to their shores to make them reconsider getting uppity with us.

Have fun being slapped around by Putin, Abe (if he gets 3rd term) and Trump.

Enjoy all dose jobs shipping to SEA and transitioning to civil war once more

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER.

China like having a buffer state though

A Cat. 5 Typhoon will wash away your island ambitions, they are made as poorly as your schools in Sichuan, they collapsed like paper in the earthquake.

SINK THE CHINK

>SINK THE CHINK

ahh, there you are you little fucking rat.

I finally found you.

how are you doing, my little darling.

>tfw you can't restore the Tang Dynasty

The PLA is only good for killing unarmed tibetans and shooting students in the streets. They did not liberate China from the Japanese at the end of WW2. The Japanese surrendered to the Americans and just left.

Does Kyrgiztan have many influence y Tajiks and Iranes and Russes?
I like these RARES.

Autism

I still cant believe a tiny island like japan literally btfo of china. Invaded. Took over nearly half the entire country. Killed millions. Raped millions, and got away with it.

China ls a cuck state. I cant take them serious ever

Is it a good thing that all hybrids look 100% jap?

The mainland chinese quite literally btfo themselves. I have heard stories about them randomly jumping off ferry boats without reason. Also the concept of an all you can eat buffet is foreign to them and I laugh constantly when american-chinese bar them from their restaurant because they act worse than niggers.

Qing was established by Manchus.

>invading Russia
Are you stupid?

You're already making yourselves extremely hated over here with your money laundering schemes. If you guys invaded Russia thousands of Australians and British Columbians and maybe close to a million Americans would join the red army as foreign volunteers. I sure as shit know I would

You can go fuck yourself.

You just know you'd get BTFO in 'Nam

but you all look the same, japs, chinks, koreans...

Indochinese have the original south East Asian abo nigger color in them so they are distinct but rest of East Asia is the same.

Looks like a tiny penis and ballsack

Alright

GTFO of those countries then

One day you're gonna get holocausted

Aren't those Finns?

Maybe that's why literally EVERY country in the Asia Pacific besides Philippines (until our dirty boys affect some regime change) and Malaysia(lol who cares) is welcoming the glorious American fleet with open arms, including Singapore. You're days are numbered, Zhang Wei, the encirclement continues.

>Slants invading Russia

Not likely.

>Invade Russia
wtf are you thinking mate, you cant even handle us, yet you want to have a go with the rus

Looks like a pair of testicles with a little chode Asian penis that has a hard on.

Very fitting, Chung Wang.

>yfw America continues to deny China access to Chinese oceans

Weak.
Why you don't want to own turkmenistan, uzbekistan and Borneo?

UNCOMMON

>... blaming Jews for all manner of machinations, crimes, and failures is a normal part of Malaysian politics, even though very few of the country’s citizens have ever laid eyes on a Jew.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/196642/anti-semitism-in-malaysia

I wish China would. We'd get threads that would blow the Syria generals out of the water. Hell, now I'm actually disappointed I'll never see Russian T-90 GoPro Action: Properly Supported by Infantry Edition.

Gtfo fucking chink filthy ricenigger

If you ever wanna have a good laugh read over some Chinese military history, shit's beyond embarrassing every time they fight someone that's not Chinese.

>Most populous unified nation for most of history.
>Frequently fielded some of the largest armies with most advanced weaponry of their era.
>Wrote tactics so sound that they're still used around the world by military commanders to this day.
>Somehow CONSISTENTLY get BTFO against people you consider to be barbarians.

What about Iran? Last legitimate king of Persia Peroz III gave his lands to Tang. Well, technically he didn't own them, by that time it was owned by muslims.

>cannor havor bigr dicker. drawer oner insteder

but I truly like North Korea

It's pretty bad when not even liberals give half a shit about your minority status.

>China
>Taking any land from Russia
Yeah no.

lmao. why not take Japan?

(you can't)

hybrid

Go invade Russia. See what happens to all of you

All your men will be dead and what happens to your women will make the Japanese rape of Nanking look tame

Russians are good people but if you fuck with them hell awaits

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

They beat India like once, but even then it was for a small hunk of mountainous land that isn't worth much.

100% Han Chinese

This is the true extent of Russia's borders.

This is our goal.

We will achieve this by 2025.

How do you enjoy those rent increase, Bob? All base are belong to us. Confucius say, 'try and be less bitter'.

The Russian Empire at its height was a thing of beauty.
Fucking commies, ruining everything.

Gl gook
Hope you can convert your happy meal toy factories into arms manufacturers quickly

>border changes between nuclear powers
>ever happening

Beat me to it

To be fair, first picture above was spoiled by Alexander II, who sold Alyaska to burgers.

Which one are you the PRC or the ROC?

Can't even unify your own nation. Sad.

#dividedchina

you can't; even submit your will upon Taiwan or Vietnam - you'll get skullfucked to death if you enter russian territory
paper tiger, much?

China is better friend than broke hypocrite USA.

The only war China has ever won was against itself.

Still squabbling over a poxy island like autistic children. Pathetic country pathetic people.

Panhandle of Alaska belongs to BC

But otherwise yes Russia should get its lost land back

China fucked itself with its one child policy, have fun being subordinate to people who refuse to use toilets.

delete this webm

To be fair at the end 99% of the people were illiterate peasants and the tsars became absolute retarded leaders who refused to do any modernization that the other European countries were doing

The commies only took over because the tsars incompetence led to a destabilized country

>invading north korea

Can I thank you in advance? And how soon are you going to do it?

korean>japanese>chinese
if you mix them

kr/jp = kr
kr/ch = kr
jp/ch = jp

nah man yall gonna split up into a north china and a bunch of rich city states in the south