youtube.com/watch?v=l9FC1rqtV60
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bannon just doesn't give a shit

XOOMFY

BLOMPFO

GRUGG

DONK

After Milo do you think the left is smart enough to realize that Trump stands between them and a Neocon controlled House/Senate or are they too far gone at this point to understand the consequences of whats going on?

AWOOOOOO~

My pleasure

Can we flip Cali, Sup Forums ? I feel we can't win 2020 without Cali, why you might ask ?

>rust belt will flip back blue, this was a one time thing
>blacks will actually come out next time to BTFO Trump, so NC, FL will flip back blue
>we may actually lose Georgia as well

I can't see any other states Trump can target to make up for these losses .. so Cali is our only option, either we flip it or its over.

In this edition of talk show hosts mocking Trump about #SwedenRiots

AWOOOOO~

NORGE WILL BE BAKING NOW

how about we follow the words of our president? "when someone tries to screw you, screw them back ten times harder"

Someone give me good shots of last night Sweden riots and good clippings of news mentioning it.

Gotta update this pic and need good material

Bônus for using leftist media like Wapo, CNN or BBC instead of Breitbart

LOLOLOLOL TRUUUUU HAHA XXD

I hope Bannon realizes that the neverTrump people are never going to stop and is up to the job.

Talk anyone with a polish flag to stop being a baka if they start lazy larpshilling.

Thanks.

Nothing's happening today

OP should include checklist of the first 100 days stuff

trump went to the african american history museum with friend ben and ivanka

this is baghdad bob tier shit

Did he used to be funny or was that just the conditioning

Hey /ptg/, who did you support before Trump took the scene?

So shills are now doing:
>Pence is a backstabber, and going to Lyndon B. Johnson Trump
>McMaster is a neocon, despite having a general distaste for the way Tonkin occured, etc.
>Trump's Whitehouse is falling apart, despite "sources" being absolutely disproven weekly
When is Brock finally going to get arrested for tax evasion? These shills are an insult to the intelligence of Sup Forumstards.

>limits to freedom of speech

youtube.com/watch?v=l9FC1rqtV60
But why?? Is this a 4586846D attack?

Attacking Ivanka...

>The following summer, another prominent European public figure invoked the blamethe- Jews theme. After pogromists murdered 46 Jews in the Polish town of Kielce in 1946, the highest church official in Poland, cardinal August Hlond, declared that the attackers were simply responding to the (alleged) presence of many Jewish officials in the country’s new communist regime. These Jews were “attempting to impose forms of government completely rejected by the great majority of people,” the cardinal insisted; therefore, the responsibility for the violence in Kielce “is borne to a great extent by Jews.”

>It is even more troubling that such sentiments have been privately voiced by several US presidents.

>Consider, for example, the February 21, 1973 telephone conversation between president Richard Nixon and evangelist Billy Graham. (The transcript was released by the Nixon Presidential Library in 2009.) Nixon told Graham that Jewish opposition to Christian evangelism would “stir up” anti-Semitism.

>“It happened in Spain, it happened in Germany, it’s happening – and now it’s going to happen in America if these people don’t start behaving,” the president asserted. “It may be they have a death wish,” Nixon added.

>“You know that’s been the problem with our Jewish friends for centuries.”

I'm convinced the jews love the hunt on some level.

Do you think the gay community realizes that the media turned up the dial to 11 on homophobic propaganda just to knee cap one Trump supporting foggot or does the hate against Trump run too deep. The do know it can happen to them right?

Can you imagine the reaction if fox news had run the same stories cnn did about a gay activist on the left? They'd be marching in the streets.

>immigration overhaul
>nothing

I wish people would realize that if they joined us on the Trump train they would become happy again.

this guy

colbert pretty much was the conditioning, comedy central should be renamed 'the dnc propaganda channel'

thinkin bout puppets n staff

i probably would've voted for boynee, but only because he seemed less bad than hillary and i wasn't going to vote for a bush

Shameless copy and paste from because I want people to know muh story. My state was somewhat unique in voting Cruz and Bernie. The Obamacare should've been held in Kansas City.

Also informal "ask a Kansas centipede anything"

And trump. I gave many times more than the average Bernie supporter. I was a part of his first 24. That said after the Kansas primary i stopped going out of my way to support him. I considered my duty done and it was the rest of the country's responsibility then.

I supported trump on the republican side since the beginning though. I wanted Bernie vs trump. Imagine the debates being more about the issues and less about grabbing pussy.

Contrast me to the faggots who still gave that cuck money in June. I was fighting Hillary the entire election. Even longer than trump shills lol. Fifty years from now I'll still say he won but she cheated.

#
This country needs a new deal-like infrastructure program, he at least talked about our fucked college system/student debt, the only candidate to reach out online (trump mainly just attracted sick memes) at the time he was against the crooked establishment and fucking Wall Street and the (((big banks))). And tariffs. But you can't stop the trump train!!!

I've still got some unpeeled Bernie stickers. Someday I hope my grandkids find them and ask me to tell the tale of Mr. Muh Billyunairs and how trump made America great again

Rand, Ted, and Ben

Blackpill of nhilism and despair.

Sometimes Ron Paul.

I thought we were fucking doomed for the general election so I was talking about what to do at the senate level.

They don't know what they're missing.

>Stockholm Bob

>Get rich with Seinfeld's episodes copyrights
>Get rich with WoW item sale's scam
>Get rich with Breitbart
>Get into the White House as TOP 1# Advisor

I fucking love this man.

>limits to freedom of speech

give me some good, less known youtube videos, politics related

We need more Bannon stuff, the guy is one of us without any doubt. He played WoW and shit.

>Trump touring National Museum of African American History. "Beautiful, Fantastic" he said of exhibit.

But that mean they have to grow up.
And check.

Former cruz missile here, but seriously we can't let that guy get the delegates.

only right answer

Do American's not have the opportunity to tune out anymore or is all anti Trump all the time, his rating must be shit if he's constantly ripping on have the nation every night.

We can turn Cali red if the coastal cities all die in earthquakes and tsunamis.
Also North Carolina, Florida, and Georgia are remaining red, the Dems have zero strategy that Trump hasn't predicted eons ago.
The Rustbelt is basically trumpcentral, it's his now.

Hello.

Remember, the Jews hate Russia.

what the hell is it

>Limits to Free Speech

He is using real life cheat codes and succeeding in all the get rich quick schemes we all were too dumb to win in.

Guy is a fucking legend.

It's just Washington Journal. It's like C-SPAN daytime TV talkshow

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

I'll try to keep it in mind even thou there are nuances in your request I don't fully get. But I will just call out any Polish poster that isn't high energy, and refer them to you later on if they have any questions to why.

WE WUZ shit

some WE WUZ ARTISTS N SHIT

I wonder if Bannon played Everquest. I bet he played on Rallos Zek too (or maybe Zullon Zek or whatever?)

>To the polls
>She isn't old enough to vote

Only place to be /comfy/ is Fox News. Any other channel is laced with liberalism.

he is definitely part of the meme team

that nigga is fast

his ratings are dog shit but the jews try to push him hard on social media

Remember last time Jews chimped out?

Don't forget she's an illegal and Muslim extremist too

Jews jewing each other

Should I continue to include the links from NYT and independent.co.uk that attempt to normalize pedophilia and include them in the bashing too?

The memes are real

Dat curator tho
>when you MAGA so hard not even light catches up to you

> centipede

You seem lost son, Reddit is that way ------->

We go by "user" here. "Newfag" when referring to others.

>Limits to free speech
Aka don't say so and so or else!

DISAVOW PENCE, PMURT

I'm sorry, I was joking. Evapolack sometimes pops in to troll a bit. My countrymen don't understand me either.

>democracy
>contact sport
If you say so

I hope they won't fuck it up.

Just Bernie but I hoped rand would be allowed some air time. The entire election I pretty much set my sights on stopping Hillary, which I did so yay!! :DDD

The kikes are spinning it to look like Trump caused the riots!
>REEEEEEEEEEE

>die glocke

o i am laffin

I had a dream the other night that Bannon & Conway really were the pulling the strings on Trump and were only using his movement to set up their own counter-shadow government in DC.

They won't, there's precedent against non-citizens not having civic rights. But the Leftists will still cry about it.

What did they mean by this?

Thanks Dr. Pierce

Does anyone have the couple of autism shirt pepes there were? I relate to it on a spiritual level and I need it to discuss politics.

Bannon played Ultima Online.

>Don't insult peaceful swedes or else they'll become violent!

No, Just find those artists, in their own words (like it happened to Milo), bragging about underage sexual activity.

That plus the formula I laid out should be enough to force the left into a pickle.

Look at these fucking kikes, there's nothing Jewish about her except her wanting to destroy all white people

Kek. No worries. I thought you were referring to Evopolack, but I wasn't sure if he had done anything new or if you just wanted to mess with him a little ;_;

Any good happenings? I have been internet cut off at the lake cabin since the 17th.

>implying that's not what is actually happening

>Pence is a backstabber, and going to Lyndon B. Johnson Trump

So pence will assume office after trump dies? It's like shills don't even know trump can go to the future to heal himself then come back to MAGA

Nice, he's real old school then. Chances are he played EQ if he was into MMOs from that long ago

>tfw there will never be hardcore MMOs like EQ and UO again because people are pussies today

You missed a Trump rally and quite possibly the best episode of Tucker yet

I know this was going to happen, fuck the media and fuck kikes

>"tanks are for shooting not thinking no wonder europe is gay third world shit hole" - russian user

no way link ?

Lol you fucking white people are so pathetic, the whole world is laughing at you, coming on here for your group therapy chat sessions.

oy vey, he's not remembering the six gorillion in the correct way

they're playing a long game and want to upgrade to that BWC