Nu-male epidemic, how do we prevent it?

How do we stop the nu-male epidemic from spreading any further, it is going to kill the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/feminism-is-the-final-shit-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beat the shit out of them and make them want to seek self-improvement again

This.

With the iron pill.

that fucking kid deserves to be beatin within an inch of his fucking life. Jesus fucking Christ.

You don't.

Why do you wish to help these people who are so obviously chosen by natural selection to be cucks?

Better version

Are they though, or were they raised to be this way?

You know we didn't have a 10-20% Cuck population in the white race 200 years ago, this is feminist upbringing and single motherhood

The guy on the left is a numale, physically, when compared to the right.

>upturned nose with a feminine basal angle
>negative orbital vectors and negative canthal tilts in his eyes
>low fWHR
>long philtrum, leading to a shit philtrum to chin ratio, but the beta covers it up with a beard
>retruded maxilla
>incredibly weak chin
>absolute shit gonial angle
>likely a manlet

Just goes to show how looks didn't matter that much back then. Though, you are right about the numale problem these days, and it is exactly because these genetically inferior men were allowed to breed.

>Talking out of your ass

Also everyone was a fucking manlet a few hundred years ago retard, people were a few inches shorter then

There are certain genetic predispositions to being a cuck, and the guy on the left might have had them, but he was raised in an environment where he probably grew up to be more masculine than 90% of western population right now.

None of that is out of my ass you little copecel

And yes, I know that people were shorter but his features indicate a very low prenatal T which is correlated with manletism. The guy on the right is the very definition of a numale, genetically. All he needs is a low IPD and he would have been incel status

he isn't masculine at all, no matter how much he plays up the role. I mean fucking hell that canthal tilt

Guy on the left I mean

But seriously, Sup Forums is incredibly blue-pilled when it comes to aesthetics.

Right may be a nu-male, but left was almost certainly cucked, and by a man of the cloth no less.

Nu-males are altruistic morons, who are destined to be exploited. Sooner or later they have to realize that you're the one who matters the most in this world. No one else is going to do that for you. I don't feel slightest bit of compassion when I see people like this.

What comes to women, they shouldn't be treated like children who you can fuck. Just because you have a bleeding open wound between your legs, doesn't give you right to exploit nu-males. Nu-males and immature women create self-destructive relationship, which eventually will destroy the white race.

There is no way, and sadly I think most of Sup Forums are more numale then they think.

>work in a restaurant - numale
>in school past 24 - numale
>can't change a mother FUCKING tire - numale
>never done any hard physical labour - numale
>physical labour where you don't have to constantly think and be aware - numale
>have beard but never logged a cord of wood - numale
>still live with mommy and daddy - numale
>have any financial support from family - numale
>can't drive stick - numale
>doesn't know basic mechanics - numale
>has had 0 close calls - numale
>hasn't been in st least 3 fistfights - numale

Y'all soft

>>has had 0 close calls
LEAF

But it's illegal to be alpha in canada

You can't. It's evolution.

There's nothing we can do to them that their bull won't in due time, like with mudsharks

Shun them and let them realize how bad their minority pals really are

You'd know what I was talking about if you've ever had one you fucking gypsy

Also

>this retarded broscience

Please go back to /fit/ or /r9k/ or whatever board you certainly wont find a degree in genetic anthropology on

I call tryhards like you "Tru-Males"

You sound like a numale

Those are simple requirements you fucking noodle neck

It's already way too late to do anything.

Stop hiring female teachers.

We don't.
Life is about survival of the fittest.

Let them know it.

Post a pic of yourself,faggot

>Nikolashka
>nu male
Bretty accurate.

According to who? Tryhard tru-Males like yourself who care too much what others think

So any kid in eastern block countries is an alpha ?

This is what they want. Everyone becomes a nu male and no one left to defend us when the time of crisis arrives.

>>Nikolashka

Глaзa выкoлю, cyкa.

And he wouldn't hesitate to break your orbital bone and jaw with a hammer, leaving your faggoty face ratios forever fucked.

Psy op thread.

Good goy shame whitey.

not under all that heroin haze

Пpocтитe, вaшe тpяпкeйшecтвo. Хoлoп был cлишкoм peзoк, нaдeюcь вaшa блaгoвepнaя былa yдoвлeтвopeнa чyднeйшим cтapцeм ceгoдня нoчью?

By ridiculing betas, the women they orbit and feminists.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/feminism-is-the-final-shit-test/

If you want a woman to stop hanging out around beta orbitors, just comment on her photos with them "The two of you look so great together. Such a nice couple!".

She will ice coldly reply with "We are not a couple.".

If you really want to put some salt in the wound, keep digging in with "Oh, come on, you can't hide it. You absolutely love each other. You look so attracted to him.".

That'll scare he shit out of her. She wants to keep him as her numale asexual slave. Not as sexual partner or romance.

It isn't going to kill the white race. Do you even know how natural selection works? It kills off weak genes. ie. numales.

It's ok user, where did the rake touch you?

>It kills off weak genes. ie. numales.

Or white people.

Women will keep white men as beta orbiters and then breed with the refugees. Jews turned white men into betas for a reason.

You can't even change a tire can you friend? :(

Those aren't "alpha things" to be "alpha" you have to be a winner at everything and make good decisions, with pkeole watching. Those are simply some standards I'd like to see people pass before they call others "numale" but more than likely being born in a country that doesn't have rampant faggotry like most of the countries in the west, would be a good start :)

Redpill: what we are experiencing with numales is a resurgence of what early twentieth century fascists thought about modernity turning men into perpetual children. They responded by creating Dadaism and Futurism, which are eerily similar to meme magic and pepe art today.

>tfw have to wear glasses
>can't grow a beard because I'll otherwise be associated with those people
>baby face

Why

What's a close call?

Only two ways:

1. Complete reform of the universities and media plus a cultural-revolution.

2. Significant reduction in quality of life for the wealthier classes.

In countries like Sweden, Germany, France ect the numale ratio will inevitably plummet due to sheltered 1st world bubbles being popped by the religion of peace.

like those faggots are going to breed.

>Iron pill
>Not the Picker Pill

>Pawn Stars bow to pickers
>In contact with hillbillies
>Possess picker-like abilities, masters of 'The Bundle'
>Control middle America with an iron but fair fist
>Own rusty signs & lampshades globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient picker blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Iowa (Pickergrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Scrap metal research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be coke machines from the 50s
>both pickers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Iowan barns & Area 51
>Native American scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and old NASCAR jump suits
>They own Indian motorcycle labs around the world
>You likely have Indian motorcycles inside you right now
>The Pickers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of rusty children's bicycles to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the picker bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent Hillbilly in under a week
>Nation states entrust their glass coke bottle reserves with the duo.
>The pickers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>use picking as a front to gain access to top secret places

That's George V of The British Empire you cock sucker, he was infinitely more of a man than Carl the Cuck.

Almost kicking the can m8 however/whatever circumstances, it changes you as a person

not me they didn't :^>

slovenia needs a new right wing party, that's all i know

Working out isn't enough Sven, all the stories you hear about well built Swedes/Germans getting beat up by scrawny Arabs/Somalis without even trying to defend themselves is testament to this.

A numale is someone defined because of there actions and political beliefs.
Just because someone has a beard and glasses doesn't make them a numale.

Caиcъять мъi мeмбьёpъ

the biggest problem is that the state protects nu-males too much. Gives them NEETbux and also protects them physically in that they're allowed to go out and throw hissy fits in public and if anyone decides to knock some sense into them they can run to the nearest police officer and have you arrested for 6 months.

If we lived in a sort of "survival of the fittest" society, numales would be extinct in a matter of months, but we don't, and society favors them.

It means though if it's a trimmed, well kept beard.

Social shaming

And this

>Not being in med school

That's Nicholas 2 of Russia and he was (most likely) a literal cuck

The problem will be solved through natural selection. No need to worry yourself.

>Caиcъять мъi мeмбьёpъ
Hy ты и пидopac, дaжe нe yдивлeн чтo ты тaк зa Hикoлaшкy cвoй aнyc нaпpягaeшь.

If you are in med school kudos to you desu senpai

0/12 try again

The only way to stop this is collapse of society, trauma. A great struggle. Adapt or perish. The weak have to be weeded out.

Book?

It's not a thing you will ever see unless you happen to work in journalism, a coffee shop or video games.

to be honest they both look the same, I think it's George V but it may as well be Nicholas II

Want real threads with real content?

We have heroin now?

>work in a restaurant - numale
im NEET

im NEET

>can't change a mother FUCKING tire - numale
I can but I don't drive

>never done any hard physical labour - numale
I worked in the fields at 12

>physical labour where you don't have to constantly think and be aware - numale
I worked in warehouses at 20

>have beard but never logged a cord of wood - numale
I don't have a beard

I rent my own place

never had

>can't drive stick - numale
I can't drive shit. Except bikes. I'm good at bikes.

>doesn't know basic mechanics - numale
I was crafting pocket fans at 9

>has had 0 close calls - numale
idk what you mean by close call but I've almost died a lot of times. reanimation at 7.

Been in half a dozen, won two (first blood)

I cry when I watch sad movies.

Dada, Surrealism, and the Cinematic Effect.

I was reading it as research for this movie series I'm working on. A lot of it is a tough read, but interesting. Definitely not entry-tier.

I have never seen a fist fight, people usually just get shot and killed here when a fight happens.

There's a pic of them standing together, it's eerie.

Heroin where ? Baking soda and domestos isn't heroin mate.

Jesus Christ you're a faggot

lol didja fill these little requirements so you can sleep at night? what a man!

Why are you a NEET?

Digits confirm he is faggot mode.

my wife divorced took the kid and went to live on the other side of the country with some beta orbiter.
After this event I spent several month studying both sciences and theology.
I ended up travelling, fucking bitches, infiltrating sects.
My research is done.
So now I'm in huge debt, poor as fuck, all alone, no friends no family, can't see my kid.
Playing Biohazard smoking dank weed 24/7
waiting for Moloch followers to get rekt

holy shit Pierre, I'm sorry.

dont be m8 shit happens

Pathetique

Stop worrying about what other males do on the other side of the globe and focus on improving yourself

>your grandfather
nice joke since his line ended in that Yekaterinburg bran lmao

These don't make you a nu-male.

call me a nigger

actually the fistfight part is relevant.

Hello sweetie how is your day?

Make single-motherhood illegal.

>There is no way, and sadly I think most of Sup Forums are more numale then they think.
>
>>work in a restaurant - numale
Only worked food service in high school
>>in school past 24 - numale
Got out at 21
>>can't change a mother FUCKING tire - numale
Done multiple times
>>never done any hard physical labour - numale
Done this
>>physical labour where you don't have to constantly think and be aware - numale
Been here, including physical labor on an active seafaring vessel
>>have beard but never logged a cord of wood - numale
Bearded, not a lumberjack sadly. I've cut wood, but not as my job
>>still live with mommy and daddy - numale
Moved out at 22
>>have any financial support from family - numale
None... they were officially cut out at 23, with the only thing left being a college parent loan I am helping them pay off
>>can't drive stick - numale
I can't, but will be learning this summer
>>doesn't know basic mechanics - numale
I know cars, but I just pay somebody to do it for me
>>has had 0 close calls - numale
Death related? I've had more than a few, including walking out of a crumpled upside-down car completing unscathed. If you're talking pregnancies, that's where you're wrong too. I knocked up a coworker and two ex-girlfriends, none of which had the baby
>>hasn't been in st least 3 fistfights - numale
Been in one fight in my life. I don't need to get my knuckles bruised to prove I'm the better man.

>Make single-motherhood illegal.

I like this idea, but how go about it?

Forced abortions for the unwed?

Hello person with a high melanin skin

>mhBuhrt+

My id reminds me of "muh butt hurts" :

>physical labor
check
>change a tire
check
>close calls
check
>cord of wood
check, though I don't have a beard
>mechanical skills
check
>drive stick
check
I work at a restaurant, will graduate when I turn 24, have financial support from family, and haven't been in any fist fights.
wtf I'm a numale now

Doing your part m8

Without religion and society successfully condemning the parents for splitting up after knocking up, the gouvernment will have to make do.
Punish single-motherhood by getting rid of the benefits that single-mothers get for every child they have. No longer will the community be forced to pay for her incompetence.
Outlaw alimony. If she wants the father's cash, she'll have to live with him and be a good wife.
Ban on abortion. This will be such a pain to in the left's arse that it's best to leave it last.

The goal is to get society to reconnect with its tribal senses and actively condemn being a single mother. After that, we can simply ban it, and maybe we don't even have to ban it at that point.

I actually have no problem with numales. They are what they are. They usually have really bad genetics and have gone their natural way as the "cuck/beta provider" role. That's more than I can say for a lot of you who still have no accepted their role in life. A lot of young men thinking lifting weights and trying to be "cool" will make them alpha, but it won't. Alphas are born with top tier genetics, not made in the gym. Most of you guys are barely a step above numales on the genetic food chain, at least carl the cuck isn't pretending to be something he is not.