Leafs will defend this

Leafs will defend this

this gets my Seal of Approval™℠®

It keeps the injuns happy, pisses off hollywood kikes and the EU, so who cares?. There are fucking millions of those cunt seals chowing all the fish and clogging up the St Lawrence river every year, if it wasn't injuns clubbing them it would be the fisheries department culling them in some manner.

Who doesn't defend this?

So will anybody who isn't a PETAfag
>b-but s-seals have feelings and are cute, killing them is wrong!
So did the pig that was slaughtered for your breakfast you retarded faggot.

There is nothing wrong with seal clubbing.

What do you think the Canadian youth mean when they say they're going clubbing on the weekend?

Hunting is masculine and fun.

Don't bully uncucked leafs.

rrr

daily reminder that leafs are animals no greater, in fact worse off, than the seals they club to death

I sure will! Whackity smackity!

Leftists will shed a crocodile tear for it, so long as people are watching, and then they'll ignore every homeless person they walk by.

Shooting an animal while you're comfortably warm in high tech clothing, well fed off of the giant meal you had beforehand, maintaining energy through granola bars and processed food, and ultimately feeling no discomfort whatsoever because your family/tribe/whatever will survive whether or not you kill the animal is somehow masculine?

300lb fatasses here can do it. Nothing masculine about modern hunting.

I see no difference between clubbing a seal and shooting some deer. In fact clubbing sounds pretty fun.

do you know how pigs get killed around here? hardly the same as clubbing the shit out of them.

>t. Beta fag without the slightest bit of experience hunting
Jesus, you couldn't have made it more obvious.

"FOUR!"

>hunting
>killing a lazy stationary fat dick looking thing who cant walk properly
pick one and only one

and i couldnt give a fuck if they are killed or not if I tried

This is why I hunt with the furs of the animals I've previously hunted. I spread the lard i've collected on bread I've sourced from a small plot in my organic backyard as my first meal of the day. I've been in a sweat lodge to better understand the spirit of the animals whose life I take in order to smoke it's meat after letting it marinade in teriyaki sauce I've sourced from the local supermarket.

>Shooting an animal while you're comfortably warm in high tech clothing
>and ultimately feeling no discomfort whatsoever because your family/tribe/whatever will survive whether or not you kill the animal
Which is basically the exact opposite of walking out onto the St Lawrence river ice flows with a crow bar wearing Walmart shoes and a windbreaker. Most of the injuns that go clubbing need the cash from the pelts, and a fair number eat the meat. Of course the govenment won't let them starve, but it's better than having the redskins drunk as fuck 24/7. Fuck off city-burger

>anybody who isn't a PETAfag
>>b-but s-seals have feelings and are cute, killing them is wrong!
>So did the pig that was slaughtered for your breakfast you retarded faggot.

fucking wasted quads

Glenn?

The real question is

should it be legal to club Canadians to death?

He's LARPing a 20-something with a rifle. Guarantee he's 14.

Seal meat is delicious, especially young seals. Cracking the skull is gross but humane and you don't have to worry about bullets or shot or anything.

I wish I lived in Newfoundland, you can't order seal meat in restaurants anywhere else.

I have no problem with this.

Much like I have no problem with the killing and eating of different dogs in china, or cows in America. Or roaches in india.

Have at it.
We are the top fucking gun on planet earth. We dont win anymore. Its time we start winning again. We wuz literally kingz so why should we tip toe around the ethics of bashing a seals brains in and selling its fat deposits.

I dont give a fuck and neither should you.

Insects and animals are equal in my eyes. Which is to say they ALL fall well short of humans. Therefore all animals are open season.

If some more advanced life form ever visits earth, i'd agree that they are superior and therefore more relevant. They have my permission to slaughter us all if they so choose as they are more significant

yes

>beating animals to death with a stick is humane

>beating animals to death with a stick is humane
If we don't let the injuns blow off some steam every year they end up chimping out and blocking the trans Canada railway or finding new ways to extort more money out of our cuck government or the resource industry. It's best to just let them be, no one seriously cares if

Edgyness: The thread

Canada: Best known for Chinese land deals, Muslim feels, and clubbing seals.

And people say we have no culture.

Is Canada even a legit country ?

For me it always looked like a shit dump ground for refugees and people from all around the world.