Good.

Making America great again under budget and ahead of schedule

watch from here if you're lazy:
youtu.be/X1XJ2SM5Xrg?t=228

TLDR: BECAUSE OF Sup Forums'S ANTISEMITISM JEWS ESCAPE AMERICA

Not tired yet.

Good.
You have your own country, stick to it.

FYI we're going to make sure that happens in Canada too.

>(((We))) will see about that, goy.

and you gonna let them in? how do you know they are not soros plants? how do you know they will not cause cultural enrichment in 10-20 years down the road?

Exactly what they want you to think.

fuckin goyim pushing their degenerate women on israel.

gj

>sjw left wing globalist kikes are going to ruin israel now
well it was fun seeing you around

gas the kikes race war now

Really? We need to step up our game with the oven dodgers and get them over to Israel. Without AIPAC, the kikes could just deal with moslems in the middle East and be distracted by their apartheid. Then with a little luck, they'd leave the rest of the world alone.

This is good news, I suppose. After all it's not like in the internet age they can't black mail, bribe political puppets and direct covert war on the United States from Israel anyway. However, I do think the process would be much easier if Israel were to open it's borders.

OUT OUT OUT!

Gather all to one nation, then we will nuke you rats.

Lmao enjoy the reduced borders and cultural enrichment

Oh those Jewish men are going to be shitting themselves in Israel though, their country's laws are absurdly gynocentric when it comes to divorce and accusations, even more than here. It's gotten so bad, that men are dropping out from dating and the aspect of marriage faster there than here.

>kosher weed

This is not something you should be looking forward to. Their track record of nation wrecking is unrivaled.

Hopefully the military service will fix her

>liberate Jews from the concentration camps half a world away
>accept their holocaust stories, with or without questionable proof
>50 years later, WE'RE as bad as the country that was supposedly gassing and burning you alive

I have to wonder why it is Jews were seemingly persecuted in almost every country. Maybe because they're insufferable victims 24/7?

I think it's more of the fact there is a Muslim and Black problem than any other, whites rarely if at all attack jews except if they are the outliers like here and other WS groups. Most of the attacks on Jews are from minorities and other trash.

>2017, the US
>Everyone is religious
>Those who aren't are marxists
>Still can't implement chip-and-PIN cards
>The place is so backwards they elect a meme as their president and it's still the best choice they could have possibly made
Jews are clever, they just know that this place is going down.

this , in my experience it doesn't 'fix' girls that are too far gone but it usually makes them bearable .
i knew this spoiled rich american girl that went on to study engineering in the technion after she finished her service mostly due to influence from the people she served with.

>shitty piss bottle nigger bong

Is she wearing color contacts?

But Sup Forums never leaves the house
Someone (((else))) must be causeing the problem.

We should also enforce a higher punishment on drug-abuse, because apparently, this shit is somewhat allowed? Last time I checked weed was illegal.

K

frozen leaf.homeless leaf.sad leaf.

Normie whites think Jews are thier friends.

Whites are dumb.

israel is leftist owned state already

racist antisemitic goy detected.
SHUT HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the weed should be illegal meme
its retarded, and i dont even smoke israeli weed because its shit.
if we make weed normal and sold everywhere in pitsutziot it wont be so special and such a big deal and all this retarded stoner culture will disappear.

everyone can grow weed.
in fact, thats why it was called weed. because it'll just grow everywhere on its own.

the only problem with growing weed is law enforcement.

SAMSONS OPTION
jew.world.order

>bibi PM
>likud\habait hayehudi coalition government
>leftist owned
sure achmed

it's not true.
most israeli Jews will be very religious in 40 years
[[[.demographics.]]]

Don't be retarded, we have enough of a problem with cigarettes as it is, we need to cut the supply before it reaches our youth.

it's because of our great values and success you are jealous of
you're religion tells you jews are evil and god ahtes them
the cognitive dissonance kills you from the inside to see the the opposite is true, and you are the pathetic ones

That is changing due to the growing orthodox population. Who currently comprise 33% of school children. This fact alone is making me consider converting to Judaism and making aliyah. Leftism is only getting worse in Europe.

Good

Israel is supposed to be your homeland. You said you created it because you said you didn't want to wander in white countries any longer and be without a home. If what you told us is true then GTFO our countries and go to Israel

So many new Jews on the block
The Chink Jews
The Mormon Jews
The Jews in the loos
The Kekite Jews

It's like the man in the mecha suit said in that old children's tail from the sea: "when everyone is special, no one is"

Thus it shall be written
Thus it shall be done

the only thing this will change is the retards currently getting drunk and violent and stabbing each other will instead get stoned and chill out\have munchies.
also you can take weed in ways which dont damage your lungs like cigarettes.

ill take mahane zioni voting center-leftists over orthodox parasites any day

American jew here. The writing has been on the wall for America for the years now, before Trump announced his campaign.

Whenever I asked about Jews in Trump General threads, they promised that Trump was secretly controlled by Jews and/or loved Jews because his daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren were Jewish so there would be no anti-Semitism in a Trump presidency. Things would be great for Jews in America with Trump.

All just lies from the goyim to elect their Nazi leader again.

At least this time I have a country to flee to. My grandparents on the one side were not as lucky. My grandfather on the other fought for this country in WWII. It's a shame it's gone to shit.

The orthodox are perfectly able to work however, and in the future they will. European leftists are quite literally undoing their own countries. Our trajectory is worse than yours.

supreme court can do whatever it likes
media is leftist
bb makes leftist policies aka sign a paper that forbids taking infiltrators back to egypt
uber feminist laws,more radical than all european ones and american
super high taxes
arabs take 60% of israeli welfare money
YES WE ARE LEFTIST

spbp

Why would Israel reject Jews from moving there? AFAIK they even have a policy that any Jew can apply for citizenship

Thank God.

Niggers and spics need to go back to.

I'd also add that I and a number of my Jewish friends have already discussed and laid out plans for leaving to Israel if things continue to decline as this country continues to destroy itself. People are not hopeful. I love the US and I'd like it to improve, but I won't stick around for its destruction. Jews living in a failing country never turns out well.

Evil neo nazi batman wtf WORSE THAN PEWDIEPIE

kek

It's true that leftism is dominant in Israel, just like in Europe and America. The central difference is that your leftists are getting ousted for demographic reasons, whereas ours are getting ever stronger.

ok fake american jew. name one incident in the last year that threatened your life.

Fuck, I am proud of you, burgers.

Syndrome said that special line

pls no take over

Every picture I see of Soros with a world leader, Soros always looks so obviously in charge. To me, Trudeau looks like he just got fucked by Soros and told that he was not in control here anymore.

>The orthodox are perfectly able to work however, and in the future they will.
i hope you're right , it just rusles my gimmies how we love our country , fight and die for it while they leech off benefits but there's an increasing part of them that's getting redpilled with nationalism.

>European leftists are quite literally undoing their own countries. Our trajectory is worse than yours.
true but theres an anticuckery undercurrent that's growing far faster then globalist leftism.you dont see it because the media simply dont look where it is (mostly unintentionally) and are detached from the common man. that's why everyone was sure brexit will fail and shillary had 98%.

all in all im cautiously optimistic about both israel and the world.

Trump seizing power. Under-reported JCC bomb threats. Synagogue defacement.

yes. and look what happened today in the Jewish cemetery.. hundreds of gravestones got smashed, just like ISIS does in Iraq

Fuck, that's a great idea. We take over U.S and our jews will leave us alone?Right?Right?

What's in it for me?A russian qt?

why are there so many Jew flags on Sup Forums?

Do you guys just like Jew jokes as much as us or something?

Good riddance.

What feminist laws do you mean?

Haha serves you right schlomo. This jew is obviously are goyim jew, if he was orthodoxy jew he wouldn't marry goyim. That's was trap all along.

under raped post

>A russian qt?
Why not?You could take two if you pretend to be mormon.

Agreed and muzrats too

Fucking finally...
LEAVE FROM EUROPA AND MURCA TO YOUR SANDY SHITHOLE FILLED WITH SHITSKINS!

I wish we could have genocided you but I'm happy that you are at least leaving.

>uber feminist laws,more radical than all european ones and american
like what
>media is leftist
theres media of both right and left bias
>super high taxes
we have the worlds biggest army relative to our population (biggest in manpower and equipment combined) and while its terribly inefficient and wasteful its expensive.
>arabs take 60% of israeli welfare money
true, we give em too much to not go 'muh racism' and 'frepalestine'.

Stop whining. Really. We are all screwed equally and thanks to the same people. You are not a special snowflake of screwed.

Could you guys sell weapons to the BC independence movement and make a military alliance with us?

We will even build and host nukes for you guys

Thanks to Jews. All thanks to Jews.

Say no more my friend, SOLD

Americuck "Jews" aren't welcome here.
All of them are interbred mongrels non Jew at all, meaning they aren't halachically Jewish at all but filthy Goyim.
90% of antifa and other lefty activists here are former Americans or kids of US parents.
Just stay where you are and continue damaging your host.
We won't be a hospitable host, we'll weed you out and make you regret.
Reform, conservative and reconstructionist "Jews" aren't welcome here. Your denominations aren't recognized here. You'd be in a worse shape than the Muzzies and the Bastard worshipers who are recognized.
You wouldn't like it here anyway, we're all racist.
Now FUCK OFF.

>condense all judes into one small geographic area
>what are nukes
>Problem solved.

>true but theres an anticuckery undercurrent that's growing far faster then globalist leftism

This is true, but it's hampered by demographics. Despite all the memes the youth are mostly leftists, and the vibrants can always be counted on to vote leftist.

They always come for the Jews first.

>Jews
>posts white european women

Reminder, that Bibi won't save you ass this time.

Good. The more they stay in a concentrated area, the easier it will be to wipe them off the face of this planet.

leave the gold when you leave you sticky fingered hook nose.

3:50- I am a Zionist.

dude there's plenty of based americlap jews that come here to serve and be /ourguys/ dont dismiss them all.

What do you think about someone converting to Judaism to escape cuckery?

>pic very fucking related

Wait what?

Is this legit?

my god that is one fuck-ugly language

Nothing to do with the fact that they push multiculturalism, fuck up their host countries, and then fuck off back to the safety of Israel. It's almost like they know history repeats itself time and time again when it comes to them....

WWI and II killed way more Germans than Jews. Way, way more. I could say they come for the Germans first. Also this time when the shit hits the fan Germans are going to take the brunt of the blow.

Plus in Soviet Russia it was mainly Jews who came for Christian Russians. 10 million and murdered in concentration camps.

This. Take all of our jews. We don't want them.