Is this true, Sup Forums?

Is this true, Sup Forums?

From today's Telegraph

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/jews-deserve-better-than-the-crude-and-offensive-clichs-rolled-o/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SLHrMiqjoqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

girls like girls like boys do.
women (not so) secretly hate other women.

If friendship is money ofc

No

this

A woman would betray her sister for a man.

A man would kill for his brother.

No. Most girls dont have any true friends, only truces or alliances.

>Be a woman
>Have a good friend
>You meet up on a Saturday afternoon
>She's wearing the same outfit as you!
>You both crack a joke about it, hoho how silly
>When you leave you both call each other slut cunts under your breath

yeah sure

This

>Girls fall out over whos wearing what
>Boys fall out over who brought the last pint.

Men rise up through cooperation. Women rise up through marrying or manipulation, because they don't have the physical strength to do it on their own.

This. Men can have great relationships and stay buddies with each other, and some women too, but a large majority will hate other women (both secretly and openly) for the pettiest reasons. Two male friends may fight if a girl gets between them; two females will fight out of sheer jealousy of one another.

Haha, no. To a woman, every other woman is competition.
Men can 'domesticate' women and enjoy their company but women haven't the mental capacity for true friendship. For that you need other men.

Exact opposite, women have ZERO female friends, they all secretly resent, hate, nitpick one another. Men can make friends of enemies, enemies of friends, or respectable rivals of other men. That has been and always will be true.

If you've ever been around women you'd know this is completely wrong.

Women trash each other viciously when they are not around, in fact they commit slut shaming more often than men.

Also this, I've seen this in many occasions.

>(((zoe strimpel)))
>I’ll never forget my surprise when an extremely beautiful, very middle-class friend, who had recently attained a first in History of Art from Cambridge, found out I was Jewish. “How can you be Jewish?” the normally delicate girl asked. “You don’t have the ...! [then she mimed a gigantic hooked nose]”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/jews-deserve-better-than-the-crude-and-offensive-clichs-rolled-o/
Extremely beautiful, very middle-class friend confirmed redpilled as fuck

This. Women have no friends, they only have allies. Once another woman has lost her usefulness, they are discarded.
How's the joke go?

>I don't understand women.
>I don't want to understand women.
>Women understand women, and they all hate each other.

Women keep friendships out of convenience. Prove me wrong

Women are delusional, more news at 11

>ALTERNATIVELY
>You and your bro show up with the same outfit
>"lol nice pants faget"
>"I know right, they're wicked comfy"

women are biologically incapable of having true friendship. Even mothers will contest with their daughters for resources and back stab each other. That kind of cut throat behavior is much rarer among brothers and fathers.

Women absolutely cannot stand each other, even their own blood. It is unbelievably rare for women to maintain long term friendships, most men have a friend or two for their entire lives that they met as children.

>friendzone is friendship.
>viva la friendzone
>hail uterus.

Pretty much this, I've hated my brother for many years. Couple years back he was sucker punched at a party and I busted my knuckles on the guy's face.
I've seen women who have been great friends for years absolutely hate each other over a rumor neither of them started.

Women hate other women and only see men to fuck them.

So no.

Yeah, and Trump is a literal cheeto.

>women
>having real friends

There's only two emotions that women are capable of: anger and jealousy.

It's absolutely true. Women give each other emotional support. Men only talk about sports and shit talk their bosses.

When you're feeling down good luck approaching one of your mates. Best case scenario you will get laughed at and called a pussy and not invited to the next hangout. A lady friend will talk about your problems with you and try to find a solution.

Is it any surprise literally 100% of wars and bloody revolutions were started by men? They have no regard for life or dignity. All they care about is bragging rights and shekels.

I just googled this story and they changed the headline.

Hmm..

You may have trips but you are still wrong.

Women have 'friendships' with other women in EXACTLY the way they have relationships with men... It requires drama, fights, and shit tests to keep them interested. That is why it seems so adversarial, but that is how they want it.

PFFFFT hahahahaha.
They always fight with eachother/secretly wish to see everyone fail if they have an advantage over them. Fat chick hates the thin chick.
Small chick hates the big chick.
Dumb chick hates the smart chick (lol)
Rumors are spread to hell, and they can find a tiny excuse to cause a giant dramatic shitstorm.
Meanwhile I get drunk with my friends and we laugh over the bruises we had forgotten that we made last night.

>this post

Not bad, can tell you've been practicing.

Pretty much, I know family who will not speak to other females cause of something they heard 20yrs ago.

Men have more fulfilling and overall honest friendships. When has a woman called another 11 at night cause her tire blew out and her spare won't hold up air? Yeah no.

>women support each other

Is that why my wife always complains to me about her friends sharing secrets with her that she doesn't not give two fucks about and would rather not Talk to them, but they're her friends so she can't be mean?

Quote "ugh I hate my friends"

It's exactly the other way around, and most women agree on this.

Nope, just typical female envy. Men can come to terms with each other but women can never really stop comparing themselves.

>Normies know of the Hook
Soon

>falling out over buying a pint

If anything, the opposite is true

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

Kek this is a meme that came from normies

If you are only getting shit from your "mates" and they don't try to help you out, the maybe you need new friends? Just a thought. Also, it'd be pretty hard to make friends with men if your whole attitude towards the whole sex is negative (and wrong, you retard lmao).

>falling out for thirty seconds until one buys and calls the other a stupid bastard and they laugh and continue being friends

As compared to

>falling out forever because she didn't tell her she'd wear the same blouse

Women have intensely shallow relationships with their female friends and think not what they can do for their friend but only what their friend can do for them.

That is not even mentioning the large group of women who flat out refuse to be friends with other women but rather surround themselves with unfortunate men who are put in the friendzone.

They are also incapable of even comprehending the concept of loyalty and will dump female friends at the drop of a hat or any perceived disrespect.

I'm not wrong. You aren't necessarily wrong either but I'm still not wrong. I have friends that I've been friends with my entire life (now 30) that I've never even raised my voice to. Every single girl that I've ever dated (quite a few) will openly talk shit about every other female in her life whether it is her friend or her mother. My last few serious gfs would talk shit about my mother, the first two times I ended it, then I realized that's just how women are.

>Best case scenario you will get laughed at
>and called a pussy
Because that's what you are.

This

This

>lady friend
>sports are bad
>talking shit about your betters are bad
>war is bad
>pink id

could you be any more blatant about being a homosexual?

I have lost 2 friends because of women now. Pay attention. If you have beta friends and they get a girlfriend somehow you will never hear from them again

camaraderie is exclusive to men

yo what the fuck

>"it doesnt matter how man y friends a woman has, they're better than a man's mates"

>only women know true friendship
>true friendship being shallow, mutually beneficial relationships of having someone to text or spend superficial time with while talking shit behind their backs to similar "friends"

fucking kek. anyone with even slightly redpilled female friends can hear from them how women really are. most of them hate women

We need that quote from Al Bundy.

>his face when

>sports are bad
They aren't. Playing sports is great, talking about a sport you never played or suck at as if you were an expert is a sign of mild retardation. I don't go around talking about airplane combustion systems because i know nothing about them, so why does Joe the Plumber feels entitled to give advice on the strategy of multi million sports clubs after downing a couple pints if he can't even play them right?

>talking shit about your betters are bad
It's a very negative attitude and borderline envy. Bashing your boss behind his back won't make you as good as him, faggot.

As for everything else, well meme'd.

>woman
>friendship

lol good joke

friendship, loyalty, duty etc. are concepts that the female brain is simply incapable of processing.

Even women will admit this themselves.

Very good

This is hilarious my gf will constantly bitch about her "friends" behind their back when shes with me, every girl dose this.

On the other had i cant think of a bad word to say about any of my mates.

if you can't occasionally talk about real
shit that's fucking with you with you're close friends or a close friend, they're not real friends

men just don't do it all the fucking time like women because they don't like being fucking emotional, talk it out style therapists, all the fucking time.

married with children was ahead of its time. but yes, men are friends through shared interests and general camaraderie, women are 'friends' because they need someone to bitch to about other bitches, then turn around and bitch about their 'friends' to other bitches.

it's sad really, but that's in a woman's nature, can't do much.

Both sides have their bad friends in good friends but 9/10 guys have the stronger friendships.

Women fight easier and forgive harder

Boys get in a fight and are back to being buds usually the next day.

Mentally broken roasties often sperge out saying random crazy shit like this, just egnore them and let mother nature deal with them.

>I don't go around talking about airplane combustion systems because i know nothing about them, so why does Joe the Plumber feels entitled to give advice on the strategy of multi million sports clubs after downing a couple pints if he can't even play them right?

You're also not a village idiot, but you go around spouting inane bullshit.

women don't understand banter.
fuck an american student even got offended when i made a joke about commies around my russian friends

they take everything hyper personally on themselves or on behalf of other people

No.

Women are catty and vindictive af.

Because women in truth exist entirely for the propagation of the race, and their destiny ends here, they live more for the species than for the individual, and in their hearts take the affairs of the species more seriously than those of the individual. This gives to their whole being and character a certain frivolousness, and altogether a certain tendency which is fundamentally different from that of man; and this it is which develops that discord in married life which is so prevalent and almost the normal state.
It is natural for a feeling of mere indifference to exist between men, but between women it is actual enmity. This is due perhaps to the fact that odium figulinum in the case of men, is limited to their everyday affairs, but with women embraces the whole sex; since they have only one kind of business. Even when they meet in the street, they look at each other like Guelphs and Ghibellines. And it is quite evident when two women first make each other’s acquaintance that they exhibit more constraint and dissimulation than two men placed in similar circumstances. This is why an exchange of compliments between two women is much more ridiculous than between two men. Further, while a man will, as a rule, address others, even those inferior to himself, with a certain feeling of consideration and humanity, it is unbearable to see how proudly and disdainfully a lady of rank will, for the most part, behave towards one who is in a lower rank (not employed in her service) when she speaks to her. This may be because differences of rank are much more precarious with women than with us, and consequently more quickly change their line of conduct and elevate them, or because while a hundred things must be weighed in our case, there is only one to be weighed in theirs, namely, with which man they have found favour;

the ones that do and can handle bantz are the decent ones

not all women are insufferable but by and large they're the niggers of genders

This. I also hate when autists argue that esports is a sport and should be in the olympics. Sports are awesome, and watching anything but bundesliga is enterttaining.

Keyword here is beta. Why do you think betas are called girls all the time? Because they have the traits.
Instead of normal alpha thoughts like "Chad looks big as fuck I need to go to the gym. That BMW is nice I need to buy a new car next year, how can I get a raise?"
They think "Chad looks so big with all those muscles. What a poser, I bet he spends all his time in the gym. I don't need that I have my intellect. Ugh he drives a BMW what a fuckin stereotype. Maybe get a bike for the environment?" While secretly wishing they could be built and drive a BMW.

Jealousy is a female trait.

That's why it used to be normal to be said about traitors "and his intentions were those of a vile woman"

Their friendship accounts to emotional mutualism; hey feed on each other's spirits as to sate their ravenous appetite for acceptance and submission. Fuck 3DPD.

The older one gets the more one realizes how close to absolute truth Schoppy got in almost all facets of life.

His Metaphysics of Love is also monumental.

did you ever see life of brian?

In a lot of cases, at least in my circle of friends, we'll talk shit straight to each others' faces and as soon as one of us leaves, we talk about what a great guy they are.
From what I can tell, it's exactly the opposite with women, and they mean it.

10/10 post, best way I've heard it phrased. 99.99% of female "friendships" are mutually beneficial in the most shallow and superficial ways

youtube.com/watch?v=SLHrMiqjoqQ

????

Kek.
I had plenty of chicks tell me how envious they are of my tight knit group of childhood bros.
Got 8 friends im friends with since im 7 years old.
Were all around 30 now.

Story time

>start dating young qt
>I'm 27 and she is 19
>talks about moving in with me after about 6 months
>figure it's no big deal, her parents will never let her so I'm like whatever
>her parents are stoked
>how.jpg
>her father tells me that she and her mother fight like crazy all the time
>she ends up moving in, things are mostly ok
>after about a year she's getting too uppity and bitchy, tell her she's outta here
>her dad calls me and begs me to try and work it out, says it's the first time in over 20 years there hasn't been multiple women living at his house and he finally has some peace
>feel bad for him
>still make gf stay with her parents for a month
>rattled her enough that she watches her mouth now
>she's still a bitch tho, just like all women

It's nuts though, we could be going to her folks house for dinner and be there less than 2 hours and she and her sister and mother will get into it. Women suck.

I saw a memey comic basically showing this and it's hilarious because of how true it is.

It's the opposite.
Women are vapid, emotional and constantly open up about everything, which means it's meaningless and superficial. They're emotional prostitutes.

If a man opens up to another man, there is actual depth and meaning behind it.

The antitruth in this literally made me vomit.

Best post.

How often have you said "fuck off home you dickhead. Go to sleep pussy"
And then added "best guy right there, love that guy." When he was gone?
Can't count it, that's right. As for women in the same situation? Never happened, opposite happened.

have a mother and sister who can't be around each other with bitching and yelling, but when isolated with just guys they're generally fine. can confirm

>having to beg your daughter's boyfriend to keep her so that you can have some peace

Talk to literally any woman ever.

Women talk shit on their friends and will exploit them at any point for any tangible gain, especially if it is over a guy.

Take my woman, 2 of her best friends were jealous she was dating me instead of them, ergo they tried to blackmail her into breaking it off with me while simultaneously sending me nudes in an attempt to get me to fuck em.

Women in groups are terribly catty and know no loyalty. Avoid groups of women at all costs.

Guys? I have literally been shot at over my friends. I would literally take bullets and nearly have for my friends. They'd do the same. True loyalty and friendship is a blood bond that only masculine men could understand.

What you actually need when you're down is good bantz and something to take your mind off of it, not a victim pity party.

Tits or GTFO.

Fucking this

>Jesus John, you stupid fuck
>still porking that whale?
>git gud you stupid fuck
he leaves
>man I love that guy, you know?
>what a fucking class act

hahaha no

>Guys? I have literally been shot at over my friends. I would literally take bullets and nearly have for my friends. They'd do the same. True loyalty and friendship is a blood bond that only masculine men could understand.
This 100%. True brotherhood between men is being willing to take a bullet for your mates, and knowing that they will do the same when the time comes. Women don't get that.

Women fucking despise all their friends.

Ask them, they will tell you.

Exactely. Women are vile creatures fighting over bait.

If anything it's the other way around lol

The problem with giving women agency is they think everything they do is special and unique and you couldn't possibly know what it's like to be them, you fucking shitlord.

But seriously, I'm seeing a lot of this aspie type "you can't know how this works because you're not me" bullshit going on. Too many cannot seem to fathom someone might be able to see things in their perspective.

Based

>women
>real friendship

Lets break this down one line at a time...

define mates-friend, buddy, pal, guy, dudes, ect...

define women-whores,bitches,sluts,gold diggers, mother, sister, arm candy, chick, dame, hussy, prostitutes, broads, bimbo, ect...

in closing she's right women know the real meaning of friendship

Hahahaha

Everybody knows guys are closer friends. Women are territorial and spread shit behind their friends backs. Bros just drink together and call each other fags.

A colorblind guy wrote an article about how colorblind people see colors better than non-colorblind. Really makes a lot of sense.