Let's make it very clear you angry teenagers, your civilization is already crumbling down on its own...

Let's make it very clear you angry teenagers, your civilization is already crumbling down on its own, SJWs have never been strongers, your women refuse to have kids with you, when they have on it's with brown or black men most of the time.

In 50 years you'll be old and defenseless, you'll see the end of your race, religion and civilization.

You'll have the choice, like Muhammad ( peace be upon him) gave to injfidels back then.

Submit to Islam and be safe. Or agree to the payment of the Jizya (tax), and you and your people will be under our protection, else you will have only yourself to blame for the consequences, for we bring the men who desire death as ardently as you desire life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UW6AZ38CPTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o8JqKxrloQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol fucking white people, the whole world is laughing at your pathetic asses, coming to your little chat room for some safe space racist talk. Try that shit in the real world.

What's in the box?

youtube.com/watch?v=UW6AZ38CPTQ

>Submit to Islam and be safe.
Sure, because all of those Muslim countries today sure are flourishing, and it's not like the whole of the Near East and Northern Africa lost their culture and identity and became shitty Arabs.
Fuck off.

>flag
Yep.

If it's so pathetic and unthreatening then why bother coming here to make the comment?

Muhammed was killed by a Jewish woman.

Hello Hermann

keep dreaming, abduhl.

I don't believe you actually confronted my point.

You're just too much fun.

Hahaha. Bring it on, Mehmet.

I've been looking for any excuse to take the drill out of retirement for knee capping. Might even get to perform the odd crucifixion again.

I'd eat you cunts for breakfast.

Dude the IRA was literally friends with the PLO to the point the PLO trained foreign recruits from Ireland

They got all their heavy arms from Libya too

IRA and Muslims go hand in hand

Seriously.
Why would any god leave a book in Hebrew?

or

Why would God leave any book at all?

Mohammad was so alpha he couldnt father one son and it led to a massive civil war

>Lol fucking white people.
>Speaking the English language.
>Lives in a country founded by white people.
Why aren't you living in Pakistan if you preach it so much, Mohammed?
Is it too much of a shithole for you?

So some of the IRA groups were allied with the PLO and had support from Libya. It doesn't mean anything nowadays really.

We just hate Jews (who the Anglos worship) more than the Muslims.

That doesn't mean we would ever tolerate Muslim aggression or expansion into our country. As it stands with the tiny number of Muslims living here now, people have lost their patience already.

For the record I actually don't hate Muslims at all but their religion doesn't belong in Europe and neither do most of them as people. They were guests for a few decades and now they need to leave.

Also FYI while some heavy arms came from Libya, much was sourced from the USA, Colombia and the Soviet Union.

The IRA were proto-terrorists. They love Palestinians for some reason.

>tfw you had to turn the nigger into a native American just so the censor bar would show up

That is a fucking lovely pepe, mind if i save it?

>muh neckbeards

hard times breed strong men and strong europeans > all sub human races in the world combined, its u whos time is running out, all of this u do, is remembered, recorded and will not be forgotten, karmas a bitch and u havent seen the pendulum swinging back yet

Tribalist politics.

The UK government supported Israel unquestioningly. So the nationalists supported the enemy of Israel and got some cool gear as a result. Then the loyalists become dogmatic supporters of Israel to counter that. Its fairly retarded.

This explains it nicely.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8JqKxrloQQ

Why does Sup Forums fall for these threads every single time?

>french flag
Fuck off you fake muslim muhammed was always /ourguy/
You frenchcucks took our land from us now you wanna take our prophet
You wanna side with us now then backstab us like you always do
Fuck off no virgins for you cucks

Confrontation focuses and dispels the anxiety that I'm already feeling from unrelated sources. Arguing on the Internet makes me feel better even though I'm aware it's probably just a clever ruse by OP.

What future would you like to see for Algeria?

This is the only place where Sup Forums can feel brave by confronting what they don't like.

>mfw reading this
THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Wait in public you don't loudly disagree with people?

This why the Muslim has 4 wives and the Christian cucks his wife. Christians need a alpha role model.

Staying without terrorists and french people just like now

Why don't you mudslims understand you are going to be raped by the Devil for all eternity along with Mohhammad (shit be upon him)

we have digits those

>ignorant of the fact that gen z is rising up to be bigger nationalists than their boomer ancestors
gl with that

France is the only country who don't recongnize any god. OP is just a slave of daesh.

delete this delete this delete this dleete this deleete this delete this DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DLELETE DLETE DLELETELD LEDLELTELELD delete this right now

How typical from that flag.

Has this scenario happened ever????

For you and many others, its an every day reality

Not for Americans. Americans are inherently Alpha. That's why we have the best military, economy and government

Whatever you say little Hermann

SJWs already run society, but when you give them suits and ties, badges and guns, and military uniforms, you mistakenly think they're not SJWs

in 50yrs my people won't be fucking goats and first cousins

Weren't his wives like...children

It doesn't. He just lives in England where people are too polite to say anything to each others faces. So I'm not surprised he thinks its the norm.

Sandniggers are easily dispatched here. Their women are always having their headscarves pulled off them in public. Its no wonder they are made cover up by their men though, once you can see how attractive they are, they are easy to chat up and they love being lamped out of it. They crave Irish dick after just one session. Its sad when you see the little knoblettes that muslim men have in comparison. No wonder they are so angry all the time.

Ahahahahahahaha.

Still ass hurt my little subject? Do i see a slight whimper, a tear rolling down your freckled cheeks my little carrot?

See look how angry he is? And its cute that he's pretending to be an Englishman that had an empire!

Sandniggers and their constant need to compensate for their tiny knoblettes. The only blow jobs Muslim men get are when they've a few kilos of C4 strapped to their chest. It gets even better because they think they are going going to get virginal women in heaven when in actuality its just 72 other tiny dicked Muslim men.

Keep it up lads, more of your sexy desirable women for us.

>SJWs have never been stronger

Nope, they peaked a few years ago. You meant to say they've never been LOUDER, which doesn't mean shit since they're still losing bigly across the board.

Islam hasn't created shit, apart from one guy who almost invented algebra thousands of years ago, that's still your latest crowning achievement.

>France

Even after raping that country as hard as you could, you're still poised to get BTFO by a fucking woman. Think about that. A woman let you into Europe, and a woman will throw you out.