Pol

>be pol
>constantly moan about how terrible multiculturalism is
>spend all day on a board that is the ultimate multicultural experience and love every second of working together and enjoying each other's differences.

Please tell me more about how bad multiculturalism is.

Other urls found in this thread:

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright
dailycaller.com/2013/10/16/study-second-generation-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-than-their-parents/
assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2013/10/FT_13.10.07_Prevalence-of-Crime.png
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off you paki tosser

no

difference is we dont have to live together retard

i would hate to live with the miserable anti social fuckers on this board

but sharing memes and banter online is fine

the whole reason its fun to interact with other countries on Sup Forums is because they are seperate and different

it wouldnt be nearly as fun if we all had the same flag and acted the same way would it?

this. we're not crammed into direct physical proximity with each other, but the different nations get to share different ideas, experiences, and bantz.

In fact, it is an exemplar of an ideal world comprised of independent cultures, nations, and people, who willingly engage in an exchange of ideas and humor.

I can close Sup Forums

Imagine if Sup Forums were a real place, and you lived there, and when you got tired of the leafposts and the aussieposts you couldn't get away from them, they were your neighbours, they were always there.

We must stop globalism.

You are lucky you are in the internet. I would punch your fucking face till the MALVINAS ARE ARGENTINAS

want real redpills instead of fake Sup Forums slide threads?

Is it really multiculturalism if we all share Western culture values?

You see I don't mind talking to people from other places, but the thing is we choose to come here and experience this. It's not like this was forced upon us. When I turned off my phone or computer I go back to my small town full ofor people just like myself.

I suppose I'd equate it to being able to go to a Chinese restaurant for lunch. I would choose to go there, it wouldn't be forced upon me. And when I leave that restaurant I don't have to deal with those chinks if I don't want to. However in your lovely country when Shari patrols come around and forcertainly you to eat halal foods or get your skull bashes in, you don't get to turn that off.

If we can have a multicultural experience via the internet just fine, and thereby exchange ideas and learn from one another, why do we need to physically import foreign people?

It's not the same to say "moving to a country and assimilate(respect) their culture", to "moving to a new country and force them to assimilate YOUR culture", hence why I hate my own kind.

Yeah, and we all fucking hate each other.

It's just like real multiculturalism except no one is within physical striking distance.

stale pasta

B-but Sup Forums is """white"""

>1 post by this ID

Slide thread. Sage and hide.

The best part about reading retarded posts by burger niggers and paki bongs is remembering they don't live anywhere near me and I don't have to interact with them any more than I want.

>we choose to come here
tell yourself that

>be shill on pol
>constantly moaning about people moaning about how terrible multiculturism is

please make 15 more shill threads about how great multicultiralism is and about how wrong trump is.

>be called the alt-right white virgin basement dewllers
>more diverse than huffington post and other news stations
What do liberals do after that? It is our TRUMP card.

What you discovered is that exchanging with other cultures is great as long as you don't have to all live in the same place.

Post comic with that old man going around the world in multi-culti and normal world versions.

Multikulti only fails if everyone is in the same country. Respecting the disparities is the best way to understand other cultures. Insisting on blending them destroys them.

I hope you die, you black bastard.

We're seperated by the Internet. I'd probably get pissed at 90% of pol if I met them irl

I'd kms very quickly

>Be the ultimate multi-culti experience
>Respect and aknowledge the need for nationalism and immigration restrictions

We celebrate different cultures in their own lands.

The internet is no-man's-land.

Put all different races/cultures together, and you get the degeneracy we see today.

It's not that hard to understand.

Multicultural nationalism is different than multiculturalism. We all love each other, rip on each other appropriately, but we know and respect our differences. Forcing immigration down Europeans throats is just globalism, which is the end game of communism.

>Pol
lurk more

>Sup Forums
>working together

What they said.

>Trying to understand a New Zealand Roof Thatching website.

have you ever met a second or third generation immigrant?

they all conform. american life is better life. kids cant fight it. tired/working adults cant fight it. its why they come here.

boohoo a first generation immigrant hasnt learned English in 6 months, its like he only came here to allow his children a better life than his own.

if i dont like someone i can close the thread and get away with them unlike someone moving in IRL

we all speak the same language here and we don't get called racist if we disagree with liberalism

>Please tell me more about how bad multiculturalism is.

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright

Look at Africa, Middle East and South Asia, with all the fun that multiculturalism brings.

Or even look at Northern Ireland, which is so multicultural, there is a designated chimpout day to celebrate Unionism.

>spend all day on a board that is the ultimate multicultural experience
Which is exactly why we hate multiculturalism, we see it every day.

This isnt a board of multiculture. Its Sup Forums culture.

And we of Sup Forums are all about the redpilled culture.

>be Sup Forums
>love girls with dicks
>be against girls with dicks at the same time
>be "conservative"
>be on a degenerate image board claiming that you're not a degenerate

>1 post by this ID

Don't feed CTR please. sage

Don't you have a 11yo to gang-rape?

The existence of a free unrestricted internet negates the need for physical multiculturalism, aside from trade deals.

We can trade ideas better and faster over the internet, tech is almost to the point of real time translation with augmented reality subtitles in your HUD.

No need to actually meet and see and smell each other.

dailycaller.com/2013/10/16/study-second-generation-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-than-their-parents/

Stupid nigger

>tired of the aussieposts
You are like little babby

It don't work that way in Europe.

Good analogy, will share with future generations.

It isn't about we hate everyone. Actually I love other cultures, I love to travel and explore them.
The thing I hate is the forced blending of these cultures, that they want a controlable mass of idiotic consumers.
I don't want the arab countries erased. I just don't want to see arabs as neighbours in MY country.
Is this that hard to get, bong?

it's only proof that the only reality multiculturalism works in is virtual

because we have our own space here.
are you retarded?

the word multicultural doens't even make sense.

why would i give half a shit about europe? i live in the land of the free and the home of the brave, not some fuckass shithole

In here if some foreigner starts annoying me I can just leave the site and then we're instantly separated by thousands of kms.

>shifting goalposts
nicetry faggot 0/10

This is a meme my dude. Take it from a second generation beaner. Most of us are horrible and never conform

topkek - faggot didnt even look at his own source!!!
assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2013/10/FT_13.10.07_Prevalence-of-Crime.png

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/

kek
>speaking/writing in english
thanks for proving my point!

That's because preserving true multiculturalism means limited or no immigration.

Melting pot bullshit is not multiculturalism its about creating a world with one globalist culture.

Yes, because all you need to do to assimilate is speak English. Moron. If I move to the US, am I automatically American then?

I'm all for multiculturalism, every country should have its own unique culture.
Do you know what happens when you have two cultures in the same country though? The country tears itself in two or the two cultures merge.
What happened if you keep mixing cultures? You only end up with one.
In order for there to be multiple cultures they need to be separated, just like if you want multiple colors you can't mix them all together.

No. Samalis can never be American.

What does that prove? Even Mexicans who never left their country can speak English.

>If I move to the US, am I automatically American then?
If you become a citizen of the US, then you are american

>implying I want to live with these faggots
I wish I could permanently ban Canadians from moving here.

Can someone post the pic of ww2 German ss divisions? I imagine Sup Forums like that, different divisions in a larger battle

>people from different races and countries post here so that must mean no one ever conforms to the culture on this board ahaha

How are so many paki's getting access to computers in britain right now?

well if the argument is that immigrants dont assimilate

then a second generation immigrant comes on to an english site, created by an american in america, visited primarily by americans - to say that immigrants dont assimilate to american culture.
not sure why i even waste time explaining things to you fucking retards, but there you go, its a pretty straight line when you arent trying to justify a preexisting belief that immigrants are bad.

you stupid nigger of course we know how to write and speak English because of public school. However the problems arise with culture for example a lot of my buddies would end up joining gangs or some drug related shit since they were sort of poor and because these gang member were Hispanic they felt right at home. Also they kind of harbor some envy to white people so they kind of hate basically anything they do that's why you see those fuckers in these retarded protests against trump.

>board that is the ultimate multicultural experience
How is Sup Forums a multicultural experience? Everyone here thinks the same.
Plus on here we're just discussing ideas, not living together

There's nothing wrong with multiculturalism when we're allowed to be different and throw playful jabs, when we have to pretend everyone's the same and feelings are sacred is when multiculturalism becomes a problem.

>implying Sup Forums is multicultural

We share the same values, goals and religion (Kekism) which basically means we share the same culture.

I see everyone here, including the actual Muslims and blacks, as brothers.

This isn't real diversity, Sup Forums is a circlejerk of NEET virgins who can't accomplish anything IRL, so of course they hate diversity. They see bringing in different people who are better than them as a threat.

This, also we basically have a common ground of ideas unlike muslims,nigger and Jews.

are you..
>implying
that gangs are not an american thing, but a mexican thing?

just because mexico has drug cartels doesnt mean they invented the fucking gang
gangs have been a huge part of american culture for a very long time (westsidestory, 90s rap, etc.)
i dont see how joining a gang (and presumably exercising of 2nd amendment rights) is anything but the epitome of embracing american culture.

did your immigrant parents join a gang?

>importing 3rd world trash to your 1st world country isn't a threat

CHI

No, citizenship doesn't mean anything. All you need to do to get it is to live in the US for 5 years or get it from a relative even though you yourself have never been to the US or even speak English.

I like ice cream. I like ketchup. I don't like ice cream on ketchup

kno wut im sayin, famalam?

But their children just dress like niggers and act like it. They are completely unaware what a shithole it is live in their parents' country.

Sup Forums's core user base is a monoculture.
There are individuals within this culture who differ on certain points, but a culture isn't the same as a mindset.

We share a common language, and common memes, we have our in-jokes and our common enemies, our pariah castes and our dominant ideological strains within the culture that is Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a culture group in and of itself.

topkek

it's all about in-groups and Sup Forums is the loser in-group.

nice shifting goalposts faggot

>immigrants dont assimilate to american culture

>well, they do, but its not the specific american subculture that i want them to assimilate to

Lol saying nigger gangs are part of American culture. The thing is Mexican gangs were big already before cartels and also white gangs give me a break those shits are small in comparison to the other race.

ʇunɔ ǝip ⅋ ʇiɥs ʇɐǝ

so you literally dont have an argument?

your argument was "2nd gen immigrants dont assimilate, because i knew a guy who joined a gang"
you know what? you must be right

So we're like Israel? A bunch of people from around the world sharing our cultures and becoming one?

Basically, though unlike a culture occupying physical space we haven't had to displace anyone from their own land.

too bad OP is a salty cunt

No you retard I didn't just say one. Yes there are going to be a few that are going to assimilate but the majority are not that was my point. My experience was basically that I've meet more fuck ups, also note that is the second gen im talking about the first generation or the immigrants are usually cool and more respectful since they are busy trying to make a living.

There's organic multiculturalism and 'multiculturalism'.

FAGGOT

NIGGER

JEW

>but the majority are not that was my point.
you literally never made that point at all.

>My experience was basically that I've meet more fuck ups

again, so your argument that these people have not assimilated is because they arent, what, successful businessmen? thats fucking retarded.
you can be a fuckup and be fully assimilated into american culture. youknow, like all the fuck ups who are from america?

do you think that assimilation == success?

KEK

When I mean fuck ups i mean pretty much drug abuser or sellers or gang members but by all means if you want them into the US let them in if you don't see a problem. I can only tell from my experience living around a shit hole with a bunch of them and it isn't pretty.