Dear Russia, how is life over there right now?

Dear Russia, how is life over there right now?

How is Putin and is he leading and treating your country well?

What do you think of America?

I think Russia is a very cool place, something for everyone and has a interesting culture but also some interesting people and language of there own

I hope your day is going well

From a polite American

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslenitsa
vanityfair.com/news/2014/03/numbers-vladimir-putin-doesnt-want-you-to-see
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try, CIA.

We had to do a pen pal project similar to this in the 4th grade, wrote letters to a school in Novosibirsk. All of us got assigned a person to write them to. Mine was Natalya.

I don't remember it that well, but I do remember Natalya talking about her mom's pancakes and how that was her favorite food. I was so shocked that Russians eat pancakes like us.

They got festivals for pancakes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslenitsa

vanityfair.com/news/2014/03/numbers-vladimir-putin-doesnt-want-you-to-see

Yeah it happens to be this week actually, there are pancakes sold as streetfood everywhere in russia this week.

Russian meme magic is making total cucks out of american pol/lacks.

Here some nice meme magic for americucks...ya' all love putin dick

I would love to attend something like that, must be fun

Life is pretty shitty up here, to be frank.

The economy is in shambles. Putin has more power than ever, and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Which wouldn't be as bad if he weren't a warmongering midget, but he is, so it is. Faggots are being literally lynched in the streets, and domestic violence has recently been decriminalized.

America is our only hope, the beacon of freedom and democracy in this wicked world full of evil, bigotry, and intolerance.

Russian culture sucks balls, and when it doesn't, it's a carbon copy of the superior American culture. The people here are certainly interesting, if your interests are AIDS epidemiology, Muslim studies, and collective Stockholm Syndrome. The language is what shitflinging would sound if it could be verbalized, it's terribly unrefined and brutish.

You know my day isn't going well.

t.CIA

>domestic violence has recently been decriminalized.

Gee, I would think people in Russia would acutally know what the new law meant. This is the kind of shit they say in Sweden.

the guy aint russian
OP is bait and this guy's a software on some NSA server

t. FSB script

maybe azerbaidjan

That guy is actually SVR script designed to make OP CIA script overestimate chances of color revolution in Russia.

t. GRU script

Or you know i'm just asking how people are doing

Not everything is out to get them

I see the GRU scripts are still full of holes, pissing classified information left and right. For shame!

t. SVR script

wel then we're fine, putin's okay and american's nice but expensive

i'd really want to visit one day, rent a car and drive across the fucking thing but i'm not used to cavity checks and a black guy would brobably shove his hand up my arse because i posted questionable stuff about american government on the internet

>pancakes
Funny you mentioned that, this week everyone doing pancakes in Russia. I had pancakes with quark today, nice shit.

Based yuri

>Quark
>not cмeтaнa c caхapoм
Плeб

>America is our only hope, the beacon of freedom and democracy in this wicked world full of evil, bigotry, and intolerance.

Fun Fact: Sup Forums is a wicked world full of evil, bigotry, and intolerance and it's taking over America.

>cia-lies.jpg
It's not just the CIA. It's other intelligence agencies and Cyber Command. It's the private security firms who investigated the hacks. It's the Justice Dept. The CIA is telling us the truth, but traitors on Sup Forums and that orange faggot in the White House who have surrendered their American citizenship to swear allegiance to the Kremlin are still sucking Putin's cock.

We have put agent Trumpov into the white house and liberated Aleppo. OPEC deal was forced last year and oil price is slowly rising and our currency is getting stronger (58 per USD as of today). Housing and agriculture is booming. This year should see our gdp start growing again.
Literally tired of winning.

cmon I'm only FSB leutenant and even I can see how you went from "it's not just CIA that's lying" to "CIA is telling the truth" in one sentence
gotta be a little smoother than that tyrone

>Housing

What do you mean with this? That you are building apartment complexes?

yes we are living in apartment blocks - as it's more efficient when living in a city, but almost every family have country houses and dachas for weekends