Brit/pol/ - emergency copy paste thread

>Ukip member caught on CCTV urinating and trying to push way into OAP's home in Stoke Central
stokesentinel.co.uk/video-ukip-member-caught-on-cctv-urinating-and-trying-to-push-way-into-oap-s-home-in-stoke-central/story-30147297-detail/story.html

>Government decides to raise taxes AND cut the NHS.
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/21/uk-government-announces-nhs-cuts-as-well-as-tax-rises-as-a-way-to-double-fuck-everyone
>Protesters at Irish border block people passing through to prevent hard border upon Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39016582

>Blair declares open war on Brexit. Sides with Sturgeon - pro-indyref2
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/nicola-sturgeon-says-tony-blair-right-say-brexit-strengthens/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/education-39028840
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-39037251
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39037244
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39042876
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-lepen-idUKKBN1600RF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AIDS

>Teacher shortage getting worse, say MPs

bbc.co.uk/news/education-39028840

>Dozens of migrants drown off Libya

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-39037251

Reminder that the Blair poster was the only good tripfag.

>Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39037244

sorry for the shit thread, code pg 9 and all

>Jean-Claude Juncker: UK faces hefty Brexit bill

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39042876

how could one man have so many Rare Blairs?

Fucking thread splitters. This one or the other one?

>bbc fails to report that tens of thousands of illegal immigrants are still coming across
>"abloobloo some died today"

Better thread tbqh

t.op

Your NHS will collapse after Brexit. Medicine prices are starting to go up by 25%. The company I work for supplies the NHS with drugs made in Finland and we've been forced to increase prices due to the falling pound.

Brexit wasn't very well thought through.

>
>

Fuck off.

Nut dindu nuffin

he made new links,I just copy pasted.

Hopefully it does.

>Race-hate attacker SPAT into a nine-month-old BABY'S face and shouted 'white people shouldn't breed' at her mother

rare to see a pro-private health care poster here. Wouldn't you prefer to starve to death than kill the sacred calf?

Are you full private? Or emergency/terminal care only?

It's about time.

America here.

Britain's going to end up on top with brexit. Why? Because the EU is falling apart. The power elites of the EU are struggling to maintain control of immigrants, and struggling to control the minds of their participants in the EU mind game.

When the EU shatters, which is only a matter of time, Britain will not be bogged down by the features of collapse. The countries of the former EU will be desperate to have the social and economic deals that the United States of America, Britain, and others made prior to the EU collapse.

George Soros will fall, and let his harpy lieutenants fall with him.

People need to start respecting him, he's a hero. Not many people managed to make it out of Auschwitz alive.

you'd order by brand.

"I want a dram of Highland park" Nobody orders house Whisky.

You're forgetting that the majority of our politicians actually support the EU, even our "Conservatives" still do.

Damn, I was really looking forward to paying 8000% tax to pay for the healthcare of boomers who sold our country down the river and flooded us with pakis.

You know what i think your right gunna be a hard few years till its sorted n deals are done but will be worth it

P.S. it's not too lats to get out, Finland. You deserve sovereignty, not EU slavemasters. The elites care not of your plight.

They welcome it.

>Vote to stay in a supranational union in order to prolong the life of our mediocre, crisis ridden health service for a couple more years

Precisely

Only thing that conserned me was price of oil n with russia thretning to open the gates its not gunna go much higher

Good lad

Fuck them. Politicians shouls represent the will of the people, and according to the most recent rasmussen poll, 66% of britain supports national sovereignty and brexit. The politicians are traitors to the people if they push an agenda not in line with the majority.

But seriously, the anti-brexit politicians were bought out by Soros a longggg time ago.

this assumes that UK MPs are any better than EU MPs.

We still have a noose around our neck, but at least we will tie it ourselves by continuing factional voting rather than accountibility voing, but when 75% of the electorate care more about whos shagged who in big brother than who the minister of transport is... then well... the noose is going to fit well.

Medicine prices are a tiny proportion of NHS costs.

Ha! Touché.

Democracy is a meme.
Brexit is right because Brexit is right, not because people want it.

I work for a german medical equipment company n after u see what we charge the nhs arnt as straped for cash as they seem

Politicians should represent their constituents, however ultimately respect the will of the majority but the problem is they do not and the idiots keep voting these clowns back in.

Sorry burgerbro, a proper departure from the European Union will not happen regardless of how much we want it.

Well said. I made a reply to someone else right above your reply to me regarding your pro-brexit politicians not serving rhe will of the people, check it out.

>Democracy is a meme.
>Brexit is wrong because Brexit is wrong, not because people don't want it.
Hello Tony

Indeed, democracy does, in fact, exist as a contagious idea in the minds of people. I agree that democracy is a meme. To me, it's a sacred one. To each their own! I've got your back.

Tory lie no.1 - there's not enough money

they're just corrupt as fuck

I believe you but do you have a source on that?

thats standard goverment industry bollocks, they are strapped for cash, but one of the reasons why is because they pay stupid amounts for products.

I used to sell sand on behalf of a scottish quarry company, the local barracks used to buy from us and the owner trippled the price, they paid because they didn't care, wasn't their money.

This is national industry.

I have checked your logic and it is both valid and sound. Well done.

Well that all depends on what your political end-game is. For Blair, the facts evidently show it's preferable - but Blair doesn't care about the British people.

Accepting democracy would in turn mean accepting there was merit to joining the EEC in 1975, as the British people did. They were wrong then and they were right now.

If democracy is to be considered sacred, you accept the consequences of 42 years of EU membership.

Pretty much this.

When I'm with public body clients, it's amazing how often they say something along the lines of "the taxpayer will pick that bill up"

anycunt up for a kick in the balls?

post your addresses and ill come round and give every last man jack of you a right crack in the knackers.

>France's Le Pen cancels meet with Lebanon grand mufti over headscarf

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-lepen-idUKKBN1600RF

Number 10 downing streen london

but what is the alternative?

Fascism?

Fascism is great if you can have a leader who is exactly perfect at every area of leadership to your personal views and pleasing to the opposition to maintai social cohesion, but you might as well hope for a literal unicorn.

I personally don't think it is possible for people to be governed on national scale, and I have no valid solution to the problem which pisses alot of people off, but as I see it, we're fucked, nothing now will change that, so might as well stop worrying because we will be dead soon.

Thought head scalfs were a choice so whats the issue tht she said no

>some racist white bigot REFUSES to submit and veil herself
Stone her.

whew those diggereidoos!

right prepare your knackers.

>Your NHS will collapse after Brexit.

Good. It's about time it collapsed. It's the biggest meme in UK politics and any attempts to touch or reform it beyond spray money into it like a load of rancorous jizz into an AIDS riddled vagina makes you election cancer.

I have no idea if they are a requirement or not, but it shows that she will not be pressured. I just wish Theresa May was more like her.

Except that retarded reform is half the problem with the NHS.
The internal market, reams of targets and managers were all imposed by government reform.

>ascism is great if you can have a leader who is exactly perfect at every area of leadership to your personal views and pleasing to the opposition to maintai social cohesion, but you might as well hope for a literal unicorn.
What do you think people did for thousands of years? As soon as so much a crop failed they killed their king. Our leaders aren't people. The king is dead, long live the king.

We need to revive good old maggy n get her to lead us out the Eu

Sup NAGGERS

What are the cheapest parts of London to rent in and not be at risk of death?

It always amuses me when news sources call her 'far-right'

>but what is the alternative?

Have you ever watched Mad Max- Road Warrior?

>member of staff is HIV positive
>didn't disclose it
>get to fire her for lying on her health dec
BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

I've got the letter from London with the membership card.

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

Not in london kek

I didn't know that they would send something in Russia.

Thatcherism is dead, friend and there is no possibility of ever reviving it.

idi nax churka

>revive good old maggy

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

Are you ET?

>Campaign to join the EEC
>Hand over reams of power to the EEC
>Realize belatedly that Hugh Gaitskill was right and the EEC was a horrible idea
>Get BTFO by your own pro-EEC party

BASED MAGS

>russian ayy lmao with no face and creepy long fingers
Were you at Chernobyl comrade?

What do you mean?

But if I don't live in London I won't be a hip cool dude

It isn't really viable when the King has nukes.

It is almost a datum for society that leaders are flawed, but once their grasp on power itself becomes infallible, then what? We're stuck with them.

But we predicted that and created a serperation of powers so no one person can influence the course of our nation too much.

But that just makes us resitance to change, only utilitItarian policy can ever make any real advance, and that is status quo, which is a downward trajectory of society.

It won't ever change in ours, or our childrens lifetime.

Anyone know where I can buy a cheap plot of land, forest, abandoned building, yard?

This country has been chopped up finely and sold on so much that land costs about £1000 for a car parking space with no car access

What is wrong with your finger?

if only chocolate fingers were so proportioned.

Live in aberdeen

literally the only answer.

Society needs to collapse totally at this point.

Ancap might be a meme, but honestly, at least it is active.

Your finger is really creeping me the fuck out

There are literally dozens of threads dedicated to the bleach blonde degenerate kike, you do not need to shit up brit/pol/ with this

The NHS has been in a state of perpetual implosion for 20 years. It's no longer fit for purpose. More expensive drug imports may push it over the edge but it's disingenuous to claim brexit is responsible for two decades of mass immigration, PFI and creeping bureaucracy.

It's the optics of the laptop webcam.

It's not dead, it evolved.

He was at chernobyl

portugal my son. land is cheap and the living is lush.

you can even find whole abandoned villages being sold off for a pittance.

kek

What are your views on powellism?

By that I mean, if Thatcher had put effort into reviving the market competition before gutting unprofitable industry, rather than pull the rug out.