Sup Forumsfags btfo

India's economy is expected to overtake the US by 2050. Are you Sup Forumsfags triggered?

I can't wait until they colonize Mars first

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2so9hyNWxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That curve is very clearly reaching its peak.

POO

Its only because they have over a billion people, and that will double by 2050. We are still superior because we have 1/4 the population of India. Think first before you post instead of posting with your emotions.

Will never happen.

The vast majority of India's population is just far too dumb.

I think they'll be 'depopulated' long before 2050, if you catch my drift.

>GDP
>the welfare dollars our niggers spend prove our superiority.
cease.

What happened to Superpower by 2020?

It should, you fuckers have 1.3 billion people. What's next, wondering why Switzerland hasn't got a larger GDP than the US?

POO

(((jewDP))) fuck off with this horseshit

hurr india will be a superpower by 20[spoiler]99[/spoiler]!!

My cock swelled 30 cm in 4 seconds so surely it will crush the earth by 2019.

>don't waste money on loos
>shit on street
>save money
That's how you do it lads

that curve represents US/EURO outsourcing phone/internet jobs to india. which trump is supposed to be addressing soon

the average indian makes 20-30cents an hour doing what i do making $20ish an hour. they could pay almost 100 people in india to do phone support for what it costs one american

I thought it was 2020?

>Are you Sup Forumsfags triggered?

no, bhosdike.

China's economy has overtaken almost everyone else. Are people jealous of life in China? Fuck no.

India will follow a similar path. A couple decades of rapid industrialization, throw in some social strife, environmental disaster and some millionaires. Boom, India is where China is today. But It'll never be better than 1st world

It's remarkable indeed but we need to see their inflation/interest curves as well to determine if its the boom phase of a bubble or not.

It'd be nice to see their loan numbers and failure rates.

actually as we enter the ice age now that will be in full swing by the mid 2020s,
Large swaths of humans particularly the dumb ones will starve as crop failure becomes a global problem

Not that I begrudge them that's just going to happen

>India will follow a similar path. A couple decades of rapid industrialization, throw in some social strife, environmental disaster and some millionaires. Boom, India is where China is today. But It'll never be better than 1st world

Wait for the automatization of 2040 They are fucked on so many levels they can't comprehend. Most of Chinas and Indias economy is 19th century industrialization they won't be able to compete with some shitty Norwegian 100% robot company.

The only thing India will be doing in 2050 is still trying to figure out how to poo in the loo.

>
>Not that I begrudge them that's just going to happen

I really believe there will be a huge volcano erruption that will start some type of extra cold winter for 2 years and all pajeets and niggers will just die from lowered temp(-5 degrees bis enough to fuck them up). in their shitholes. Whites will survive but I really doubt Shitskins apart from Asians will survive.

doesn't need to happen, our sun is going through a cycle, its at the point where it's less warm, solar irradiance is already down and is projected to reach it's low by 2028ish

Only those who start doing pic and vid related will survive

Please start thinking about this sort of thing guys
youtube.com/watch?v=N2so9hyNWxc

And I thought there are no Radio niggas here. Fucking love those 13 year cycles.

So all pooinloos will leave? Good.

No it's a 500 something year cycle like the Maunder minimum of the 1500's that allowed for the creation on those Stradivarius violins

Good. They will move to Mars and make it a poo planet with a trillion of them shitting at once

So does that mean they will be able to afford to buy toilets?

said the increasingly nervous man for the 100th time