Not gonna lie, former anti-degeneracy Christian here. I don't approve of Milo and his degeneracy...

Not gonna lie, former anti-degeneracy Christian here. I don't approve of Milo and his degeneracy, but now that the Leftist MSM and globalists are attacking him, I think he might be a really valuable asset. He's not really pro-pedo, it was just "edgy humor". We need to defend Milo, or Trump is next!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/405817445514215424
rescueyourchild.com/SB_572.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to really like Milo but I can't see him in the same way anymore after he came out as a pedo.

He's not really pro-pedo, it was just "edgy humor". We need to defend Milo, or Trump is next!

>fag
>nigger lover
>kike
>now pedo

and u still wanna defend him??

>or Trump is next!

Next?
Nigger they already pulled the He's a pedophile card on him.

One of George Takei's personal heroes Harvey Milk was a child rapist. Harvey Milk is celebrated by the left despite being a child rapist.

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/405817445514215424

rescueyourchild.com/SB_572.html

Randy Shilts, a homosexual San Francisco Chronicle reporter, wrote a favorable and sordid biography of Milk in "The Mayor of Castro Street." The 1982 book detailed Milk's sexual relationships with a 16-year-old, a 19-year-old and other young men:

"...sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)

"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)

Surprise surprise... with being fans of such people as Harvey Milk, George Takei is an apologist for molestation of minors too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

DISGUSTING!

Milo is a shyster. He's worth exactly 0 to any cause because he's loyal to nobody except himself.

>not pro-pedo
>says consent with minors is too strict and while he thinks the law is correct the left is wrong in being too strict about it and some minors would be totally up for the sex
>???
>profit

Dear Malaysia,
The child rape video that was leaks to the public involved Milo as the child being raped.
Milo has obvious signs of Stockholm syndrome and likely the dark jokes are coping mechanisms for the fact that he was the one being raped as a child in his leaked child rape video.
Also that does not make him a pedophile.
I don't mind his prescience because his prescience is like the Card Divine Deflection.

He's not really pro-pedo, it was just "edgy humor". You realize that if the MSM sees this work to take out Milo, they'll go full force on Trump. You realize that right? This isn't just about Milo.

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

>I think he might be a really valuable asset.

And yet there's no way you would have said this about Richard Spencer

Alt-lite shills go home and take your pedophile BBC loving fag kikes with you.

We all know it's another bullshit character assassination like what happened with Pewdiepie.

Shills are just wasting their time here.

>This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said.
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You have hereby been admonished.

>another bullshit character assassination like what happened with Pewdiepie
Exactly. Anons need to realize that this is part of a massive operation. Anyone who thinks this is "just happening" aren't seeing the big picture. This goes all the way to Trump. There's nothing "lulzy" about it this time.

>edgy humor

Against pedofilia, but all for hebephilia.

>your on damage control for Milo

>Against pedofilia, but all for hebephilia.
There is a difference, you know.

I'm aware of the difference, I'm also aware that the age of consent is 16 in the UK and hebephilia encompasses 11 to 14 year olds.

The left is toxic and defamation is what they do but you can't really defend Milo in this case.

>you can't really defend Milo in this case
But he didn't admit to doing anything to anyone. Doesn't that matter?

>always thought milo was an opportunistic cunt that jumped in the """alt right""" train after msm began throwing the name out to label their enemies
>glad hes getting btfo now
>but feel I should defend him against the msm lies and hypocrisy specifically because theyre taking his words and twisting them to fit their narrative like they always do, else I become the hypocrite

Does it matter? Everyone knows he's our guy.
If it wasn't for him we the alt-right(Sup Forums) would be nowhere.
We owe him respect.

You're right he never admitted to anything other than seeking out sex with older men when he was in his teens. So yeah it does matter.

But what he doesn't realize is that having an attitude like that and voicing it on podcasts is gonna cause shit storms. But I understand your position.

>former anti-degeneracy Christian
>former Christian
ftfy

Good strategy. Now that he's a paedo, defend him!

Kill yourself.

Exactly. If it wasn't for Milo, the alt-right would be literally nothing right now. We owe him everything.

I don't care about Milo that much either however always remember..

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.