J.K. Rowling

So, did this hag acknowledge the petition to take in refugees in her homes or is she still virtue signaling on twitter to sell more books?

MSM is slowly picking up the petition.

Also, help it hit 40.000 signatures!

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
youtube.com/watch?v=niugWMVAUn4
youtube.com/watch?v=tUTaEa20-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=4iX1-E65BYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BSkUq-3JF3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She'll never acknoledge it, but it will finally give this degenerate single mother the infamy she deserves.

this is the dumb shit that democrats did throughout the entire election

>look at what a BIG HYPOCRITE you are

it doesn't do shit

>change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

signed it

And as mentioned before this could backfire hard as she finally relents but picks a few of the most exceptional poster child refugees to live in one of her mansions. Like a mother and her children, maybe even a girl who wants to be an author like her. No military men of fighting age though. She will be hailed by the left as their great Queen.

Hi JK, weighing in with your biggest fan base? Abdul wants to stay in your mansion and hate fuck the devil right out of you.

>>THIS WILL BACKFIRE
>THIS WILL BACKFIRE
>>THIS WILL BACKFIRE
>THIS WILL BACKFIRE
>>THIS WILL BACKFIRE
>THIS WILL BACKFIRE

she will contact rapefugee center, find that one woman with two children who actually came from syria in the middle of 100,000 men and have them live in her shed. the news will report on how she's such a good person for personally helping poor refugee women and children. this will be used as propaganda to shovel in more refugees and win some more normies over to refugee side because look at the poor women and children refugees. meanwhile europe will start taking in even more ahmeds and mohameds.

i have a very bad feeling about this petition goys.

Or her connections will ensure that she gets a few lovely "refugees" who will actually live in her guest house for long enough to make this die down.

It's kinda like how Al Gore did the whole Inconvenient Truth campaign and continued living in a mansion that uses as much fossil fuel as a normal community.

These. Unless you want to start another petition that specifies they must be random and of a gender mix that accurately represents who's coming into the country, it's going to backfire spectacularly.

It's already specified in the description:

>We demand that J.K. Rowling grants no less than 18 refugees shelter in her mansions for at least 8 years. She rejects safe immigration, which is why we also demand, that there will be no additional vetting process for these refugees. Her virtue-signaling stems from ignorance, and the 100% effective cure of it will be this drastic change of perspective. To make this group of refugees representative of the situation Europe, we also demand that the group consists of 14 men and 4 women, since over 75% of the millions of refugees are male.

Signed!

Signed it, let's hope she gets culturally enriched, SHADILAY

Sheiiiit - hadn't thought of that.

Well thats good but I highly doubt she or the media will care about the conditions.

and as mentioned before, those are some seriously nice trips

is 8 years enough time for even the least disgusting refugees to destroy a home?

Cool. Then disregard, I suck cocks.

Somebody listened to the Sup Forums Borg collective when this first emerged on Thurs or Fri then. The original petition didn't have those stipulations. I just assumed this was the same one, but apparently somebody remade it.

She should take in refugees just like everyone who is pro-life should take in unwanted babies.

Your move, Sup Forums. Sorry I blew you the fuck out

kek. Anyway, 8 years is actually too much. They may be eligible to become citizens after only 5 years, at least in Germany.

You are doxed leaf.

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha...

You mean sucking pol cock, more like it you ugly beast faggot.

Can you imagine a whole generation raised by POL? They would kill faggots like you. Fucking brilliant!

>just like everyone who is pro-life should take in unwanted babies.
You like they already do?

I wonder why she doesn't use magic? The magic of cruciatus onto alt-right.

But pol doesn't procreate.

I signed it too, what are they going to do? Post details of a nobody neet?

i didn't read it that thoroughly. still she can dodge the conditions and virtue signal. nobody will report on the specifics of the petition. it's good that they thought it through but the fake news will still report falsely on it and make her look like a hero while she'll just be a virtue signaling twat.

>should take in unwanted babies.
no need to procreate

Sup Forums child army when?

More like child thieves in naples

Nice false equivalence m8. Besides, they already do

Does she even know that THIS is happening, if so, what does she think about it?

>She should take in refugees just like everyone who is pro-life should take in unwanted babies.

And that's absolutely not a problem. These babies are way better than adult refugees. Spend tax payer money on providing housing and education for those babies instead. The west has poor people in need of help, too.

you really think that i'm going to defend naples?

You mean that they should keep the children that they've created, even "accidentally"? They do, it's the whole point.

I actually expected you to elaborate. Italians are my favorite europeans but I might be biased having lived there. Never ventured to sicily though.

I'm sure she does, and she's now going way out of her way to shill refugees even harder by invoking WWII deaths.

well if you want me to elaborate, don't go to naples, simple as that, the rest of campania is alright as far as i know.

why would she take them?
you cant make a person take some nigger from somalia
its illegal

She just retweeted pic related. A look at her timeline reveals that she didn't display such feigned commitment to humanitarian causes involving starving children until very recently.

i'm enjoying this more than i should, the bitch is scared

It keeps happening

no butterfly is safe from symbolizing "child love"

Implying such a shitty writer had any real creative input in the shows. Typical holywood jews probably added that.

>over 75% of the millions of refugees are male.

Why is that, really? There was an interview with one, he said it was so he could earn money and send it back to syria but the wife and the kids are getting bombed everyday, wtf are they gonna do with the money? Shouldnt they send the wife and kids to EU and fight the enemy? Or escape as the whole family instead of just the father?

Why would jews add that?

Did this

Bump for gang-raped catladies

They take pride in it. They know exactly wtf they are. Hook nosed rat parasites.

The demand should have been stated in an unrealistic number of something like 30 refugees. It's a retarded petition because now she will just take in one refugee and this will completely backfire on us.

Learn how to Mimetic warfare.

If she were to even take in 1 male Somalian/"Syrian" refugee herself, I'd be impressed.

Bump and sign either way.

>picks a few of the most exceptional poster child refugees
>still gets raped and beheaded

It states 18 sir

They Goyim know. SHUT IT DOWN

If she took in one, she'd look good, even to me. I live in SD, ask anyone from San Diego about "the Syrians," you'll hear what you'd expect to hear. I live around a good amount of Muslims, they can go both ways. I've never had any real issues with them. The men are very formal, the women keep to themselves but aren't friendly and formal like men(wonder why?haha.) They also either pay too much attention to their kids or no attention to their kids. There was one time my son was playing with a lil Muslim and the mother was a bitch because her son was like 4 and trying to play along with the 6-9 year olds. She wanted me to yell at my kid for I'm not really sure what? I don't have a lot of patients and get very angry when my son makes us look bad, he wasn't in the the wrong. So there's one Muslim that I can say I don't like out of the group in my neighborhood. Syrians though? Different story

It's a red herring. It's like how Family Guy makes fun of Jews from time to time, but still fill the show with pro-marxism and pro-degeneracy propaganda.

Sure buddy.

And then that Syrian single-mom invites a dindu over she met online, and JK Rowling gets murked in a vodou sacrifice, or is forced to live in the shed while Syrians enrich her mansion.

it does some shit to them, as they're fucking lemmings
they dont just use this tactic because it works, but also because they are sensitive to it themselves
snowball this high enough and you'll see her apologizing like Milo just did
look at what the rowling the niggerwriter just spent her last months doing on social media: virtue signalling. Goes to show how much who she looks like matters to her.
now of course the whole thing can backfire, they can use it against us etc, but since when do we give a shit
it will still stick, and we will be able to expand on it and refine it for future endeavors
it's not just rowlingshit the supermega star who owns hundreds of millions and virtue signals, it's all the useless cunts of entertainment shitmedia
i'd love to see clooney, de caprio and all the other sex slaves, de niro even being harassed that way
they wanna play hen house and sorority games? well we can do that, turns out we personally are immune to them, but i very much doubt they are
look at the alt right faggot jew, he certainly wasnt
a petition isnt much but it's a start
a campaign of harassment on social media then on mainstream media would be better
you like rapefugees? host some, fuckos. Wa can make it a constant meme on alternative then on mainstream media.
then one day one of those fucks will have their dear little sweetheart shitkids they bought for virtue signalling raped or killed by one of those savages and then we'll collect the damburst of tears.

THE MADWOMAN, SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!

this

nah
keep harassing those fucks
make them act like swedecucks until they're all raped and muslimed.

you forgot where you come from
we're chaos, not politics
lulz first, political objective second
burst the dam, count the dead later
shake the fucking tree

The Syrians I deal with daily have been mostly civilized. They have some backwards views on civil rights, like homosexuality and women rights, but Sup Forums actually encourages that here daily, but not when it comes from refugees. The problem in Germany is that it's not only Syrians taking refugee here, as Merkel and the MSM like to portray. There's lots of North Africans, Iranians, Arabs, Paks, Kurds here riding the wave of the refugee crises to abuse our welfare. The massive sexual assaults on NYE in Cologne was caused mainly by North Africans. These shitskins are giving Syrians a bad name.

Signed and bump. Let her take in some refugee males

She's married

JK Rowling is the biggest Blairite on earth

>I'm left wing!
>But Corbyn is too left wing, basically fascist
>And the SNP (refugees welcome, left of Labour until Corbyn) are too nationalist, basically fascist.
>So I support Tony Blair!
>The man who invaded Iraq, introduced a points-system for testing disabled people for welfare, and kept the reforms of his predecessor that means nobody on the dole could piss away their time writing a book and strike it rich like I did!

>inb4 she takes all 20 of the actual Syrian children in Calais

2/10 bait. take a writing course

Yeah but you're missing the point.

If she does go through with it, it will mean:

-Spending money to house "mudbloods"

-Allowing "mudbloods" into her estates (which as a good leftist, is something wholly repulsive)

-Putting her under the microscope, which would mean if after a month or two, she kicks them out, she'll be a huge hypocrite

Basically if she does accept it, she'll be fucking over her cushy retirement.

you have to adapt to the source
saged

>the enemy?
Who is the enemy?

have you heard much about al gore lately? or in the last ten years?
dont you dare believe those campaigns have npo fruit
we just torpedoed the best candidate the French leftist party has, the one they thought would ensure them domination for 30 years, by fucking shitposting (quenelle movement)
he's down.
you dont know your power gentlefucks
you dont know how powerful your weapons are
freedom of speech, lulz, the amount of lulz generated by Dieudonné has been tremendous
and all in the face of the kikes
it is beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=niugWMVAUn4
youtube.com/watch?v=tUTaEa20-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=4iX1-E65BYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BSkUq-3JF3M

you know why Valls fell? Because he spearheaded the fight against Dieudonné and Soral. That's it.
Valls made full official speeches calling for the censorship of these two movement leaders. In the name of the fight against antisemitism.

Dieudo fills up theaters of thousands of people all over france, has been for years
the kapos have lost
thanks to this underground, underwave current of french politics, Juppé and Valls are down.
Fillon the catholic stands some chance. So does Le pen. REgardless of who wins the election, we already won bnig against the kikes here.

how? by fucking shitposting everywhere
Sup Forums's spirit is also Astérix's.
rebel, outspoken, brash, fuck-you-to-State-authorities spirit. Farage.

>children are forced upon their parents
there's this thing about the birds and the bees user...

she doesnt believe in magic, she says it all the time
>if magic existed...
>magic doesnt exist but...
her books are a hen house, a permanent chatter of sorority level
all her characters are females henpecking each other unendingly

I'm not pro-life though, just anti-woman's right to choose.

>jews don't benefit from outjewing jews
Are you Sirius?

she doesnt have to obey to anything of the petition obviously
the point is to hype it long and far enough that it'll be like it's branded on her fucking twisted pro cocksucker whore face

>orphanage
awesome, let her adopt one of those 60 IQ animals

This is where ethnonationalism comes in. You care about the unborn children of your own people, not about a foreign population that you have absolutely nothing in common with.

only a very low minority of those refugees are syrian to begin with user

Didn't notice. My bad. Signed and Godspeed Sup Forums

also she should go live among niggers instead of her gated community