So what position will women be at in 100 years Sup Forums?

So what position will women be at in 100 years Sup Forums?

I don't know but I may have found a new fetish.

fpbp

anyone?

At the rate Islam is spreading, about where they were at 200 years ago.

No doubt enslaved by Islam if they keep pushing their nation-destroying feminist shit.

Women won't be allowed an opinion on politics for a good few centuries after the european civil war that is coming.

Women brought them in, when the war is over, the men who fought will not allow the women a voice in political matters again.

link to the article?

this fucking board

The way the world goes, rotting in a ditch together with the rest of humanity.

In the kitchen

doggy style

>200
user, I think you meant 2000.

>future european women

>not liking anime footpussy

Low energy cuck.

>who could be this depraved?
>Mexican flag
Checks out

Look up giantess on Ph

anime footpussy isn't depraved you cuck

Sorry user, but if you don't like anime girl feets you DO NOT BELONG HERE NORMIE SCUM. OUT OUT OUT!!!!!

REPLACED

>NORMIE
GET THE FUCK OUT AND BUILD WALL YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

How new are you and where the hell do you think you are? Also reddit is to down the haul to the left and have a MAGA day.

Anime footpussy with warm socks on is the best.

You mean go back to >>/r9k/, you fucking Baka.

beta cuck
the best!

How is he going to build the wall if he just keeps shitposting in a different board?

Picking berries and having children. Maybe using animal pelts men bring to the cave dwelling to fashion crude clothes for the winter

To be in any position, you need to exist, dohohohoho !

PREPARE ! You have 19 to 20 years to be part of the New Humanity !
Only those that PREPARE will reproduce industrially, and remake Humanity in their image !
PREPARE, and become a Nation Unto Yourself !

Ew, what's this abomination.
If you want to go away from the human look ( which is smart, the uncanny valley is too hard to remove with our level of tech ! ), at least put a coat of paint.
Also, remove this pseudo-face, this is the stuff of nightmares.

>beta cuck
Sure I'm somehow a cuck for supporting anime and
thanks for forgetting about how much weeds we are but not "Mu Sup Forums is not filled with weebs. Fucking beta hiding as an alpha.
Build a wall of shitposting and then after that a firewall to block all leafs.

What a terrifying thought, though possible !
I almost think complete extinction would be much better to the collapse of technological civilisation and the subhumaisation of Humanity !
Death would much better than this travesty !
Returning to the state of mere beasts when we were so close to reaching the stars and making them our own ! Unbearable !

The most attractive trait of fictional beings is that their brain is customisable you wish. ( the "not being real" is kinda a dealbreaker though, dohohohoho ! )
Not so for real biological wombs...

Not so indeed, trash, subhumans !

Looks about right.

Chopped up and thrown into trash bags?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>The French will invent robot sexuality and make it cool

2nd Renaissance is when?

I would fuck that if it had a hole i could put my dick into, even if it's just a onahole.

Jokes on you, when I see BRAP I just think about sweet rotaries

Day of the shoe soon

Humans won't have gender by 2200

Hopefully in the kitchen after they re-learn old skills, that even little kids have like how to cook or that lying is bad and that TV isn't reality
OR
Prostitution will be legal and become so common place and boring that only niggers and others who have no self-control will use it

We won't be alive by 2200

came to post this

>that one guy crawling into the sock

its taken them less then 100 years to start taking away their own liberties and shaming themselves in the ways that would have been unheard of during the sexual revolution

theres no doubt in my mind that they will have basically suicided their rights by then... if not completely bankrupt the first world turning the developed west into a thirdworld shit hole ... If that happened they would be back in their comfy kitchen without a care in the world

That's called getting redpilled.

uneducated, unable to read or write, wrapped in cloth, being 1 in a group of women married to 1 man, beaten daily and it will be their own fucking fault

The west is dead so....

Beaten into the wall by muslims overlords.

wew lad

Killer Queen bites za dusto!
*BWWAAARRRRP intensified*

i don't know who the guy in the top right panel is, but bites the dust only works whenever kira is in danger, it's not activated at will. it's unreliable as hell as far as time travelling is concerned.

Really?
>Go read the manga of part 7

yeah i haven't read it yet. just ended the part 4, the anime

>inb4 wryyyyd the manga XD

If Islam and liberals win out they will be completely stripped of their rights and enslaved once again. If nationalists win women will likely just slowly be phased out with artificial wombs and sex robots.