Wtf is this

Other urls found in this thread:

historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/hidden-figures/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Vaughan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jackson_(engineer)
reuters.com/article/us-europe-trump-idUSKBN1601DS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hollyweird

>nigger movie
Do not watch

propaganda designed to further stoke racial division by revising history

WE WUZ KANGZ: THE OVIE

wow... racist and sexist much???

i bet you all voted for DRUMPH

>wow... racist and sexist much???

Apparently you forgot where you are.

guys? is it really true that three black ladies worked for NASA? or is it made up bullshit?

So...you didnt watch it nor did you do your homework

Propaganda for a forced narrative

Wow, the Space Chimps reboot looks amazing!

Movie based on real black people

White people in the movie based on "attitudes of the time"

Did not watch

You should take a look at the website "history vs hollywood"
It's run by a black chick and SHE outlines how pretty much everything in hidden figures is false.

Yes they worked for nasa. They did not 'invent' the mathematics needed to make the landing work and they were not any kind of major force in the project at all. NASA had multiple large teams working on that aspect of the mission, the 3 black ladies were just a part of one team

historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/hidden-figures/

Just so you know, the joke is on you.

Bait for a Black Oscar

>propaganda

We Wuz Kangz II: Kangz In space

Nigger movie, oven/10

Old propaganda.

Really kaboodles the noodle.

Absolute mediocrity
Nothing in it is bad but it's so damn typical and predictable.
I could predict things happen several minutes before they actually did.

A skinny nigger, a medium nigger and a fat nigger save John Glenn.

The real question is:
If there is nothing special about white western civilization or the achievements of the white race then why do we feel the need to lie to minorities about their contributions to it?

haha I think your the one who belongs on reddit xD

Yes, it's true.

I would actually be surprised if no black women worked on the space program. The Apollo program was Fucking HUGE. In terms of resources expended it was like egypt building the pyramids.

>weird ass ugly nerdy black girls
>attractive young actresses

how long till we find a ada lovelace like thing with these girls? in that their work was basically Secretariat

You need to go back

>but it's okay because you sent a dog to space

>attractive young actresses
None of those people are attractive. The fat one in green even looks like Pepe.

Goldilocks and the Three Apes

(((Hollywood))) trying to force fake facts down are throats by literally saying that black wimminz contributed greatly to the Space program.

They didn't do shit. The only thing black women do is shit out more niggers.
I unironically have never met an adult Negress who wasn't a single mother.

And you made a monkey president. Twice. But that doesn't change the fact that Russia had the first satellite, first manned mission to space, first space station and the first moon mission.

Now chill the fuck out and stop being so insecure. It's not like your life is affected by who won the space race.

compared to these real life counterparts, they are super models

what did you ever do with your life?

join Alt Right and fuck men? gross.

It was actually a pretty good movie

AYO (LICKS LIPS) HOL UP
YOOZ TELLIN ME (PLACES HAND ON CROTCH)
WE WUZ
ASTROOOOO FISYSUSTS

>I unironically have never met an adult Negress who wasn't a single mother.
Same, even the 'civilized' ones always single mothers.

I wasn't being aggressive, so you chill out mane.

Affirmative action interns.

Nice digits. But it doesn't matter how many tiny accomplishments you get if you can't manage the big milestones.

USA owns the solar system, sorry bruh.

Fiction

WE WUZ KANGZ
They're rewriting history to give what was a few token black females that were given busy work in realty, a makeover as tough heroines who did all the real work and then got marginalized by big evil whitey.

Hidden Figures working for NASA?

More like Hidden Niggers working for massa

i like how this is suppose to be empowering when early nasa was basically a sweatshop

cant wait for the story of the 12 year thailand girl who invented the samsung galaxy

A vile fairytale that seeks to rewrite history, which it basically has. Its propaganda, no different from communist style, just adapted to the the modern audience.

kek

Jesus christ that thing is ugly.

Going to the moon is a great feat you doublenigger

I gotta ask does anyone know a single name from mission control? Maybe a super nerd remembers sweater vest guy but it was a team effort.

I don't doubt black achievement at all. I just hate seeing it glorified in a way that implies all black people should get credit for it. That's no different than the entire white race getting blamed for the serial killers belonging to the white race.

There are outliers in every race. If you're not aspiring to be one of those outliers at the very least, stop trying to take credit for their achievements. And stop blaming entire races for the acts of a few members of it.

in the movie the women are praised by the black community for their achievements, they're held to as a standard to achieve not the standard that all black people are already at

It's in the Sam eleven as this

> ban on vs pence

reuters.com/article/us-europe-trump-idUSKBN1601DS

cause that doesn't make a good left wing "we need diversity!!!" story

imagine this being the plot

"4 black girls were cogs in a research machine and maybe met john glen once as a group, these cogs as well as many other cogs successfully predicted orbital patterns and trajectories"

no one would watch that

>we would've never made it space without these nigs
Bullshit. Anyone else could've filled in for them. However we would've never been to space without this man. Where's his Hollywood movie?

I mean... at the time all that was happening, no one really gained anything of extraordinary value in space

See, this is why I like to view race as an artificial construct rather than natural law. I don't see myself as white or asian, but rather an American who is kinda pale.

Real life Katherine Jonson was fucking whiter than the honkey giving her the award hahaha

>watching propaganda
>not story
>not action
>not horror

and this is why more and more people are jumping into anime and manga and visual novels.

I am black and have a job - the movie.

Absolutely underrated post!

And apparently, people still treated her as black.

That's racism for you. No god damn sense.

>we lived in a racist eviroment

>katherine Johnson's mom is white and she is pretty damn white

The digits of truth

I thought I was gonna see Janelle Monae's hidden figure in this movie
I thought that's what it meant...damn, I'm disappointed. She has a really nice figure hidden under that dress.

1/16th at most

>trying to hide those figures
>hiring a big sheboon

>Janelle Mona
>flatter than a surfboard

imagine being so bad at racial make up that you are black with no tits or ass

Historical revisionist garbage.

Kangz, etc.

Some niggers try to prove the moon is made of cheese

>Why isn't every piece of media crafted around my political ideologies. I am mad

Isn't this snowflake syndrome?

Whoa...nice

Wife wanted to see it, so I actually took the time to watch it. Wouldn't have been my first pick but whatever. She's watched some stinkers with me, so I could at least do the same for her.

The show is actually not bad. The race thing is kind of a backdrop more than a main story line. The story shows the women succeeding on their merits, not from a bunch of autistic screeching and demands of special treatment, and it shows the bosses as responsive to dumb, baseless rules instead of slave owners. Geeks outside silicon Valley tend to be that way.

As a space geek and a computer geek, I thought it was fair and had and air of truthfulness. The ladies that were the subjects of the film demonstrated intelligence, skill, knowledge, adaptability, resilience, humility, and grace. Basically everything that the bazillion chick what are we marching for event in DC did not.

>hidden figure

I can see it just fine, please dont show me.

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS AND SHIET

Underrated

WE WUZ IN SPACE N SHEEEEEEIT

>>no one would watch that
I would.

The jew media is already slandering von Braun in their shitty shows.
For example: (((Victor Garber's))) character in Legends of Tomorrow denounced him as a Nazi who shouldn't be celebrated. And of course deGrasse Tyson the science nigger gets celebrated as one of the most brilliant men alive.

wait, thats a black woman?