Story Time Sup Forums

Keep the thread alive.

Also, link to the last chapter:

imgur.com/a/SpTpx

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LBnXs
imanlyspirit.wixsite.com/avocomics/series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are these read right to left or left to right?

Left to Right

> Left to Right
That's why i got extremely confused

B U M P

yeah that fucked me up as well. might as well of just down in mahwa form.

Lol, it's a manga styled comic, but westerners still read L>R.

poor jr

hope this isn't a LoGH reference...

And that's it for now. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Ch.3 should drop more quickly. Already working on it. Hopefully in 2.5 weeks time it's done.

As always, feel free to share it and spread it if you liked it, more exposure means more potential supporters, which is always great, as it gives me the means to dedicate more time to this, etc...

Anyway, here's a link to the imgur album: imgur.com/a/LBnXs

If you've got any questions or whatever, ask away.

Nah, ashamed to admit I actually haven't watched that yet.

Good stuff m8.

i love you

Your drawings are amazing, do you have a specific domain for other work you've done?

nvm I found the answer to my own question :x

Please continue with your work!

We're working on making a site, we've got this atm:

imanlyspirit.wixsite.com/avocomics/series

But my brother is building it and managing it, and it kinda sucks. We're looking into something more professional once the money is there. For now, we're focusing on getting to Ch.4 before we start viraling it hard. We're still thinking of a proper company name and stuff (I don't like the AVO one), and then we'll build facebook pages, and a twitter, etc... and the like.

Outside of that, I've got a personal tumblr and instagram with some more of my work. Same handle as my trip.

Thanks dude.

Art's good, writing needs work.

Who is he?

Ted Cruz

Sure, feedback's always good. In what way? I'll tell my friend, who's the one writing this.

Nice work.

MOAR!

Good shit, my man, don't hesitate to make more.

Fucking 10/10

10/10 comic so far, can't wait to see more of it.

>That 2nd panel reference/for shadow
Pretty gewd story development.

I love these so much

You can always annoy Sup Forums and Sup Forums with it, though I doubt Sup Forums would take too kindly to it, since it's technically not manga, reposting it on here for others to see is also cool.

If you ever do post it outside of Sup Forums send me a link to tumblr or whatever though, I'd love to see the comments. Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially, since they don't like the subject matter.

What are your main boards?

Why would Cruz take Confirmation? Or do protestants have their meme """symbol""" copied after it again?

Mostly Sup Forums these days. Shitpost about the Switch all the time.

/ic/ from time to time, as well as here.

Back in the day I'd spend a lot of time on Sup Forums, /fit/ and /adv/. Not so much anymore though.

Nah, it's not a confirmation. He's having a blood cross drawn on his forehead, as over the top religious symbolism is Cruz's entire thing. We haven't even gotten to their political stances yet either, wait till you see Cruz's (way later). You'll also get a more clear shot of him next chapter, he looks like Neo from the Matrix, lol.

>Shitpost about the switch
But you did preorder yours right? You're not going to be a loser playing the lesser version of Zelda are you?

Sorry mang, I got suckered into buying a WiiU, sticking to the WiiU version no matter what!

Just want to say, great work, I'm really loving it and looking forward to more. Your portrayal of the Bush family and Cheney really got me hyped.

these are so cool!
i am excited to see you guys keep making good stuff and getting even better!

Thanks a lot my dudes, feel free to share it and repost it wherever you like. More exposure is always great, and it really helps me out a lot.

i hope there is the many times mentioned "ted cruz redemption arc" at some point.

also yeah the bush family was great

bump

Shit m8, now I'm hyped for the next chapter

2ish weeks. I'll be dropping a teaser by the end of this week, stay tuned.

Ch3 is also the first major fight. You get to see Trump stomp some minows. It's gonna be dope.

dick cheney a fucking stud

Woah, hold up, I remember Eastwood rabidly hating the Japanese in older interviews. Did their shared love of fighting spirit actually change his opinion of them?