HUE HUE HUE. Its a good day for racists

HUE HUE HUE. Its a good day for racists.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4244384/Footballer-brought-tears-monkey-taunts-speaks-out.html

That thing isn't white

>brown eyes
>white wife

>she

or female

>making a full grown man cry
>insulting him while he's with his children

Shame on you racists

>black hair
>white

football sucks

I don't think it's nice to shout racist insults at him when playing football, that's lame. But coalburners and race mixers generally should be shamed to death, even the ugly ones.

How long until we get the follow up post from her with a black eye talking about how you can never get too comfortable or trusting around someone?

Looks jewish

The greatest men in history have had black or dark hair.

>being a little monkey bitch

football players are pussies but why am I telling that to a brazillian you guys got btfo so hard by germany it was sad to watch

>Rad
fucking kek
Da li neko od vas miseva zna Radove pesmice aa?

She looks jewish.

I love Serbia.

With the headline "Racists Force Black Footballer to Beat Wife"

Not that I care about being ''white'' but do you autists realize that the majority of white people have brown eyes? Why would you want to weaken the white race even more? I wonder why.

I'm almost sure that since lately Sup Forums is being compromised by number of "shills".

That's kinda sad. He looks like a nice guy.
And he is not doing anything wrong. Just playing football.

Are they trying to make verbal insults on par with being held at gunpoint and anally raped? That's funny.

its banter you nigger

Playing football in Serbia as a Blackman expecting not to be called a monkey is a lot like a Jew expecting a shower in gas chamber

She looks Jewish.

Stupid Brazilian, the Serbs were just communicating with each other

its funny how they basicaly saying that for a nigger having a white wife is achievment, libtards wont even realize it

it really made me think.

>football

Stop calling your beta cuck soccer after the real sport of football. No one is falling for it.

Such is life in Serbia. Maybe they should flee that shithole.

Black people gotta learn to not cry over this shit. Like whites being persuaded by the media into guilt, the same media teaches negroes to cry, and see racism everywhere - that everyone is against them. Ironically, alt-right trash is now teaching whites to behave similarly, but they don't see it.

Why are Serbs a hateful and bitter bunch, Croatbro?

I just want social acceptance for me chimping out and beating the crap out of people for insulting my race.

>White wife
Nice hair colour and eye colour. Bitch

racism stems from self hate. Not that I don't agree with the immigration policies nowadays. I hate subhuman people that destroy my country, I don't hate the people that act like normal civilised people and racist people are mostly low IQ or low educated people. There are good people of every race.

>inb4 cuck cuck cuck

>being a nigger in Eastern Europe
He's lucky they didn't beat or kill him.

>black hair
>brown eyes

His wife is a turk

She looks jewish as fuck.

I bet her last name was berg/mann.
Can any Croatian confirm?

Lol as if that kid wasn't going to be ugly enough she had to marry that

>His wife
>White

Looks middle eastern, probably Turk

her surname probably ends in IĆ (ITCH)

The only thing white about her is her skin.

Does he count as white in huezilia?

Is that a tranny with the nigger?

>football sucks
I agree totally. Football is for closet homo fat people who like to watch other dudes bend over in front of one another (which is also why niggers like it). Even when I played sports I always avoided football and all the faggotry attached to it.

>Nigger soccer bitch brought to tears by words from based Serbs reveals Europe still hates niggers despite reports to the contrary - and how his nigger loving wife should have known better.

>Hue-monkey was chimped at by rival team supporters
>More chimping anytime this nigger touched the ball
>Regularly scheduled soccer brawl goes well, police join the fray
>Nigger and his coal burner make up 21 lies that will make you want your lineage fucked six ways from Sunday
>Monkey buys bananas, people giggle
>Coal burner on reality of paying tolls: "I was warned numerous times, but ignored the warnings and now I'm completely shocked. Why wasn't I warned?"

Gotta go back nigger.

Can confirm this. I've seen Serbs IRL