Really think about this question and answer it seriously:

Really think about this question and answer it seriously:

Are 2d lolis redpilled? isn't it the ultimate opposition to slut culture and feminist roasties?

all lolis are redpilled.

Enjoy the ban

Pedophiles belong in graves.

FUCK YES you guys are so close to a genuine defense of pedophilia

>the ultimate redpill is raping a child

2D lolis doesn't mean pedo shit you idiot. lewdness doesn't belong anywhere near lolis.

t. podesta

Loli is short form of Japanese word lolicon, which means pedophile. Loli means, object of desire for pedophiles which is a little girl.

what if the child consents tho?

A child cannot consent.

All I see is a brat.

keep it up I'm so close to cumming

you deserve immediate execution

children have no right to consent.

You sound like a kiddie diddler.

why do pedos have to ruin all threads? fuck off faggets

god I fucking love this place

R A R E
A
R
E

You made the thread about little girl and are surprised pedophiles come to it?

>is pedophilia expressed through drawing redpilled?
No, it's a sorry simulacrum for prepubescent girls, is degenerate as fuck, and shows a deep mental disturbance akin to that of any sexual predator.
>hurr, the artist says they're 18!

Bitch, secondary sexual traits are what display whether or not a person is physically sexually mature. They are drawn as prepubescent children, so you be attracted to them makes you a closeted pedophile.

You forgot that Sup Forums is filled with normal moralfags now the days, they hate lolis cause "much pedophillia" and "much cuteness"

you guys are pedos for assuming lewdness. I meant 2D lolis in the context of cuteness and femininity. as opposed to popular culture in the west where women dress and act like men.

unfortunately. they also include of-age petite women in with lolis, so the term is highly confusing.

yeah Sup Forums is just reddit+jidf now

Final redpill.

> aww teehe not pedo desu ^^
DEGENERATE PEDOS

Use a different word then because loli comes from lolicon which means pedophile.

nerger

I see she has dick sucking lips.

what word should I use?

Only 2D lolis are redpilled.

Girls?