Why do americans unironically study intelligent design?

why do americans unironically study intelligent design?

Why do brazillians worship soccer?

Cause "much christian god n' shieet"

Why is Brazil such a fucking shithole?

not an argument

good argument

>tfw you wake up and remember you aren't Brazilian
Feels amazing

Mostly? Fermi paradox. If life happens naturally, where are all the aliens?

wew

>Brazilian

JUST

Stupidity will never go out of style.

>cells are factories that produce highly advanced machines based off of code fed into stem cells
>as the new stem cells are created they read different portion of code to build their segment
>DNA, Stem cells and Amino acids used to build machines exponentially more complex than any robot we've been able to build
>neural structure and bit path is much slower than computers, showing that quality of code is greater than processing speed

We're cavenmen looking at a Lamborghini saying "OOoooohhh Grok take note, make Wheel!"

Post yfw you're not a Brazilian hue monkey

not an argument

Fermi paradox ins't a rule, you can't use it to disprove alien existence as I can't use the drake equation to the proof it

Because secularism is toxic to society.

Because sometimes when I go to sleep and remember that somewhere there is an edge to the universe I am filled with a dread so deep I cannot describe it. The idea that what exists out there might be nothing or everything. That the itself might be an illusion or that these words are not even adequate to hold the truth its all too much. So ya god fills the hole.

Also fuck liberals I support clime change denial just cause I am so tired of them bullshiting about it.

Because its easier for the every-man to wrap his head around, compared to the evolution of molecular machines that drive protein import in mitochondria within the last common ancestor to all eukaryotes, billions of years ago.

I clarify that the reasons for religion now are the same as it always has been and likely always will be. Science just moves the unknown down the line

>I support clime change denial just cause I am so tired of them bullshiting about it.

That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. "I don't believe in this thing because I'm tired of hearing about it." You should be ashamed to say something so impossibly stupid in public. At least make up your mind based on what you take the actual facts to be.

because in certain states republicans make us

Its not stupid it is realistic. No matter what happens the government is unlikely to have a good solution for it. So fuck them
Let the free market produce green tech simply because its desirable. The gov will just fuck everything to hell look at american insurance right now. Perhaps I did not previous express the lack of faith I have in the assholes pushing global warming.