Congratulations guys, your side just normalized hebephilia!

Congratulations guys, your side just normalized hebephilia!

The next step after this is pedophilia. Not much longer now until that idea starts being talked about and brought more into the mainstream. I always thought it would be liberals who did it, but it looks like you true conservatives are the real champions of this cause!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113583463/#q113583463
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk_Day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you shaming a faggot for being gay?

What kind of fucking liberal shill are you?

You disgusting piece of shit.

You're blaming a gay man who was the victim of sexual abuse?

You hypocritical victim blaming liberal shill!

Go fuck Lena Dunham's sister with John Podesta's dick.

I'm not a liberal. Try again.

>just normalized hebephilia

>American shill education

Are you implying that hebephilia should be normalized or that you don't know what the word means?

Are you insinuating there is in fact a slippery slope in normalizing homosexuality which leads to pedophilia?

Milo keeps your hands off our young men's asses you mentally ill faggot!

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

>your side
Yes you are, also, nice hypocrisy you got there.

No we didn't
Shut up and fuck off shill
sage goes in every field

hebephilia was already normalized in earlier western civilization
and western civilization was built upon that you stupid fuck

read up on some western history

kys richard.

It's not about defending his comments or defending him, it's about countering the political hit pieces.

It started with Trump, but failed. Then Bannon, which failed. Then Flynn, which succeeded. Over the past two weeks it's been Pewdiepie (not politically affiliated, but his popularity represents a threat), and Milo, which have both been successful thus far by killing deals they had in the works.

The goal is not to support Milo, the goal is to fight back against the lying, fake news, MSM.

Just heard a conservative radio host defend milos actions while saying men who do this to teenage girls should be killed.

I would love to bang big titted 14-16 sexually curious cutie :^)

>milo
>not a pedo
kek
Of course Milo is a filthy pedo; after all, not is he a kike, but also a faggot.

All faggots are pedophiles.

>i'd love to abuse someone's innocence and undeveloped standards for my own personal gain

kys

Why are non heteros always abuse victims?

>hebephilia

That's not real, though. That's just a made-up word pedoshits use to avoid being called pedoshits because they're pedoshits.

>That's not real, though. That's just a made-up word pedoshits use to avoid being called pedoshits because they're pedoshits.
I think they are both disgusting, but if you think it's some new liberal word you are legit retarded.

now that Liberals discovered how to make us implode i'm here thinking about which gender i'll choose.

I'm thinking about otherkin. Also, if my wife starts calling herself a homossexual man, could I consider myself as gay?

It was good while it all lasted, sad thing this wave did not reach the shithole i live in, but at least everywhere will be a shithole now. Good thing i'm prepared.

Dude, chill, we have pence to fix things.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113583463/#q113583463
Read and spread the word

Pedoshit detected. Start up the incinerator, here comes another useless fool.

Oy vey ! Are you oblivious to the irony of what you spoke ?

Besides if they are curious that means they wanna find out and who better than experienced fit sexy dude?

Soooo... Racist, Nazi etc isnĀ“t sticking?

It's real because there's a quite a big difference mentally and physically between, for example, a baby and a 16 year old.

Don't take that the wrong way though. Personally I prefer thicc 40+ MILF's with cellulite and big stretchy used up vaginas but there will always be certain people more attracted to teens unfortunately

>It started with Trump, but failed. Then Bannon, which failed. Then Flynn, which succeeded. Over the past two weeks it's been Pewdiepie (not politically affiliated, but his popularity represents a threat), and Milo, which have both been successful thus far by killing deals they had in the works.
>The goal is not to support Milo, the goal is to fight back against the lying, fake news, MSM.
This.

The left doesn't give a shit about right or wrong, they openly defend chunky kike trash like Lena Dunham. They need Milo removed because a gay jew humiliating social justice harms their image.

Like Lena Durnham, Salon, Washington Post, NY Post, Sarah Silverman, and even George Takei?

Fucking kek. Its just so fucking funny watching the left destroy itself. The left is now openly attacking gay people, is now attacking its own progressive movement, and is even now attacking the pedos that pay for the leftist movement

>the only choices are old ladies and kids

Wew lad nice false dichotomy. Pedoshits, everyone.

Into the fire you go.

Link?

We're talking about 13-15 year olds that don't yet have a solid definition of attractiveness. Lowering the age of consent exposes them to the threat of getting abused by unattractive predators.

Ha ha, Australia has still got it

>certain people
>unfortunately

I'd say the majority of men are attracted to youthful features, because youthful features are a sign of health, beauty and fertility
what is "unfortunate" is that many aspiring parents (women) are having kids in their later years when their fertility is steeply waning and have a greater chance of birth defects, cancers, schizophrenia and developmental illnesses

>wanting to procreate with a teenager
Or
>having sex without the intent to produce a child like a faggot

Pedoshits BTFO.

Pedophilia is unironically one of the final redpills.

I asked my dad, life long conservative what he thought about the Milo thing and CPAC

he said "what?"
he had no clue who Milo was

This is clearly a division tactic by the left among paul/bannon conservatives and mccain/graham conservatives to ensure a 2018 win

The only people that honestly know about Milo are Euro twinks and feminized college students

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was serious mate. My fetish is for larger, older women who have already had multiple sexual partners. Sounds like you're more of a paedo than me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If some can appreciate something others can't it's a pure boon to them.

It's like saying - children must be fed only ketchup. Heinz 57 will corrupt them and they might even end up liking brown sauces like A-1 or hot sauces like Tabasco.

Capsaicin causes pain and is therefore harmful.

Therefore Heinz 57 harms youth.

>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Except the beholder only gets beauty vision at the age of 13. It needs time to develop.

If you're not okay with pedophilia then you've been cucked by Jewish lies. It's the only way to get a pure woman anymore other than Islam, and that's why (((they))) don't want you doing it.

What's the next step of his master plan?

Who cares if someone develops a different aesthetic taste than you?

Here we observe the pedoshit trying his damnedest to not appear like he just got BTFO. Unfortunately, no one is engaging in is obvious attempt to frame is cartoonish version of "not liking kids" as a fetish.

Nice try, pedoshit. Don't worry though. There's a rope for your kind too.

>It needs time to develop.

>mfw people learn the hard way that "hurr durr I was just trolling" doesn't fly as an excuse when you're being an insufferable faggot IRL

>flag

>Nice try, pedoshit. Don't worry though. There's a rope for your kind too.
There's a rope for you, moralfag. I hope you know what imageboard you're on.

>implying there's no such thing as IRL trolling

>just normalized hebephilia!

Pretty sure Hollywood has already been doing that for decades now.

Hebephilia is a natural male attraction state due to younger females being more fertile while women are the opposite

>Thanks, nature, for normalising hebephilia

I want them to develop an aesthetic taste of their own so they can judge by themselves what partners they want. They need a few years for that.

There's plenty of it but after you do it for long enough people stop talking to you, paying attention to you, or offering you employment

>literally too stupid to understand words.
End yourself you illiterate fuck.

You have to be 18+ to post on this board, m8

Why not wait until after shes fully developed? I agree 18 is too high for most girls in most countries around the world though

Hebephilia is pedophilia you sick Jew fucks.

Yeah an anti degeneracy board. You seem lost, upset and off point.

>themselves what partners they want
Is this why Telaviv is capital of the gays?

You're right, the age of consent must be 25

"You have to 18 or over to be here," said the guy defending pedoshits.

What age of consent should the law be, faggot?

>Countries banging girls at age 14
>Chad
FUCKNG CHAD GETTING ALL THE GIRLS AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Yeah an anti degeneracy board.
Wew lad guess you don't know how many pedos , faggots, and many more degernate anons browse this board. Thanks for failing for the into-degereate board meme it says how new you are.

>i require laws to not be a degenerate

Nice.

I want to know what you consider pedophilia, you idiot.

Anything below 15 is fucked up

Sorry mate, I should have said it's my 'preference'. I don't know why you won't believe me but remember not everyone likes women as young as you do

This attention whore again.

they started with nazism but /pol won't disallow it. they know /pol hates pedos so they used that against Milo. There isn't even any proof that he is and is just talking shit.

Throw yourself into that incinerator, dumb fuck.

At least our gays make an effort to look attractive instead of preying on innocent teenagers for sex.

this

Nothing is worse than a hypocrite you disgusting homophobe

What do you expect on Sup Forums? This site is a cesspool of pointless discussion, filled with degenerates like photoed:

You're not a very good shill.

But, I'll give you a meme anyway.

>just normalized hebephilia

Is straight hebephilia normalised now? Can I date a 14 year old girl? Because I might be okay with that.

Or is this just for faggots?

Sex with children, is English not your first language?

Still not working, ahmed.

>Gay man tell about common occurrences in the gay community
>BURN HIM!!!!!!

I thought the lefts were the tolerant non-homophobic ones.

>Congratulations guys, your side

Enemy identifies itself. Nice.

Stay upset, pedoshit

Are you saying gays regularly abuse children?
By Allah! Islam was right to throw these devils off of buildings all along!

You're a bigger pedo.

NO U

t. good goy

Fuck off pedo. You should be killed with a bat to the head.

>jews
>not the biggest pedophiles
Choose only ONE (1).

Isn't the age of concent like 9 years old in your country?

anyways ya it is, and if milo was a leftist they'd have a day made for him.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk_Day

What age do you consider someone to be a child, you dense motherfucker

>Mexico is fucking 12 year olds on the regular
Wtf mang

>normalized hebephilia!
Colour me naive, but what is 'hebephilia'?

I don't want to google it.

Mexico is based and redpilled.

>laws

nobody has the right to create laws you fucking statist

Then why are we building a wall to keep them out?

I've been asking that all along. Trump is a retard tbqh. I never got on board with his bullshit. He's not redpilled at all.

teens

Hebe is like, 12-16 years old or something, at the start of puberty essentially.

> pic related is a "famous" hebe example