What are some nations that were never successfully invaded?

What are some nations that were never successfully invaded?

Other urls found in this thread:

maginot.org/livres/louis_site.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ethiopia, and technically Japan, technically the US, and nations that never did anything ever

Russia

NEVER CONQUERED

the only correct answer is Switzerland

now

please lick my nuts

The United States of America.

Vietnam was successfully invaded

>what are Mongolians?

they did not exactly conquer us

they came once and burned all our land, then we payed them moneys

we were not ruled by them nor they lived among us

>Ethiopia

Dude, what?

>technically Japan

Just because you lay down your arms and let them walk in doesn't mean you weren't invaded.

Muh 200yo history

>invaded
>never occupied long term
5pa1n will defend this

they cucked you
>even worse

The great impenetrable nation of Tuvalu.

didnt there prime minister post on reddit once

what do you mean? I am not good at english, sorry

Vietnam was a vassal to China.
USA is invaded by Mexicans.

>technically Japan

Though there was no invasion that was met by resistance, Japan had its ass bombed and occupied by an invading force that they surrendered to

>USA is invaded by Mexicans.
Don't forget self-inflicted nigger invasion

you didnt get taken over..but you had all your shit destroyed and you had to pay them
>literal cucks

Finland.

Were any union cities invaded and taken over by confederates in the Civil War? That would count as a successful invasion.

you were not even a country for the most time, its not fair

Other than napoleon, we stood our ground pretty well..

AKA had the jews fight tooth and nail to defend their bank investments. Switzerland is the most JEWED country in the world. Even Israel is less jewed.

>We
you didn't do shit, the mountains did

Antarctica

Britain invaded the USA lad.

True, not successfully occupied is not the same as not invaded.

what do you mean they were china's bitch for the longest time and ethnic chinese in vietnam are the most successful group

More than have been invaded

Not successfully.

it was successfully occupied

by communists

Manchuria most recent i guess

>America invaded Vietnam

Um. Where are the proofs???

2/10

Japan and Thailand kinda, maybe Australia?
Pretty much everywhere has been invaded in some form so you would need to define successfully.

A literal cuckold would be someone raising the child of someone else, that he thinks is his.

An occupation doesn't have to be successful for the invasion to have been successful.

If your intention was to invade, destroy something and then withdraw that's no a failure.

America. Unless you count the current invasion by wetbacks.

Britain didn't invade the US, it sent it's military in to fight a resistance. America wasn't an established independent country until after the war.

see
Also

> Invasion, noun: an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force. "Napoleon's disastrous invasion of Russia in 1812"

War of 1812 I was thinking of.

Ethiopia was never conquered by Europeans but the Arabs held it a few times, arguably it was also ruled by Egypt.

You sound like you are the cab driver I used when I was in NY. He didn't want to take my money because he tought it was dirty money. Did you even graduate m8?

Maybe ask your Imam to teach a few more history lessons per week.

>heavily implying

Italy

Afghanistan

Iceland - Saudi Arabia - Peru - Cuba

this is a dumb thread

>what is world war 2

>Ethiopia was never conquered by Europeans
Wrong, It became part of the Italian Empire in 1936.

Albania has been invaded by the British 4 times in recent history.
Once during the Napoleon wars, once in world war one and twice in world war two.

>French colony
>not invaded

What did he mean by this?

Not Mirdita faggot, it's literally the only place in Albania never, ever, conquered by anyone. It declared itself it's own republic because the government kept fucking up.

Ethopia is an Italian colony.

Aethiopia was colonized by the dindus during the bantu expansion. Hardly an unbroken line with antiquity.

>B-Britannia rules the waves
Annex redcoats when?

Well it's not a country then is it, Faggot?

it's Rule not Rules

Eat my dick teafag

>he fell for the bait

Lick my arse Americunt

Oh, he's trying to say that some punitive operations across the US/Canada border was "conquering."

>never successfully invaded
>never conquered
>America education

There's a difference

Nation =/= Country

The landmass was invaded and conquered by Europeans.

There would then be a foundational government that would proclaim independence from Europe, and kick out the Europeans.

You're just trying to cope with the sorrows of a former empire. Don't be a cunt.

>"The Republic of Mirdita (Republika e Mirditës) was a short-lived unrecognized republic declared in northern Albania"
>unrecognised

I'm not sure if that counts. Albania was successfully invaded and therefore, legally speaking, so was Mirdita.

Look up the definition of invasion and tell me Britain didn't invade the USA in 1812-1814.

Considering we burnt Washington down and all...

Want to know how I know you're drunk?

Romania

Sweden

NO, IN FACT I DIDN'T GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL FGGT.

If Switzerland is jewed, please someone jew me

You still lost a war to niggers

The ultimate goal wasn't to burn DC. It was to force concessions from the US government.

Might as well call the American invasion of Canada a success since Toronto was torched.

1812 was a total stalemate.

>what is a zionist jew

CANADA

We fought well brethren.

How surprising.

We outjew the jew. We amass wealth without pissing off the whole world.

damn, that's like 20 people per killed per soldier considering they're 9 are there any names?

Names:

>Guzzi
>Cordier
>Gapon
>Bourgoin
>Gros
>Robert
>Chazarin
>Pétrillo
>Laugier

Please see that very well documented website: maginot.org/livres/louis_site.pdf

Also, F.

Never been invaded, but worth invading kinda changes the thread

You lost the first Attempt to take over our "historical allies" .

>This was not the first African victory over Western colonizers, but it was the first time such a military put a definitive stop to a colonizing nation's efforts.

>According to one historian, "In an age of relentless European expansion, Ethiopia alone had successfully defended its independence