How educated is Sup Forums

>i failed high school

About a year away from my masters. It'll probably end up being worthless, but I haven't paid a dime for my entire education so I can't complain.

Dropped out of computer science because it was boring as fuck. Neet for a couple of years and loving it.

kek..this is Sup Forums

1st year uni student taking comp sci

Almost two bachelors degrees. I got a job at a university and with my employee discount it costs me less to do another degree than it would to start paying student loans back.

> Currently stucying software engineering at my hu3niversity

Dropped out of high school in the 10th grade.

Will be done with muh comp sci major this semester, have an internship in town this summer where I'll work full time and then they said they'd probably hire me full time after I graduate.

I wanna work for four or five years after I graduate before going to grad school maybe cause I'm sick of school right now.
Otherwise life is good.

You thought computer science would be exciting?

no science is remotely interesting, even the coolest gene editing shit is boring as fuck and requires meticulous attention to detail or you'll fuck up

pedrobear

I attend to international christian university.

And I am not international nor christian(笑)

fighting thru EE college

Well I liked programming but there was so much other shit that didn't interest me at all. Perhaps at some point I'll self teach myself a couple of languages, get a certificate or two and try to find a job in IT.

Sociology major, trying to switch into economics.

2nd year law student

Failed high school
Bachelors in psychology
Masters in cognitive psychology

I studied a useless college degree because "follow your dreams " meme
I'm too old to study another one
Tried the army, failed because of my eyes
I work in a 95% female ratio position (so first impression is that I should be gay of course ) for 1000€/month.

>no science is remotely interesting
>boring because too many details
>mfw I like that part

so THIS is what it's like having autism...shit.

final semester in diploma of software engineering

Just completed my Masters at University of the West of England in January.

I'm trying for the a 2018 entry to do my PhD at either Cambridge or Oxford

Attending the 2nd best high school in Finland

do you get to fuck your female colleagues?

tradeschool last year plumbing
in norway plumbing is protected job so you have to have papers to do it
>tfw tapping into shitlib wallet
>plumber cost 120$ an hour in norway KEK

Graduated from high school
Bachelors from breddy gud state uni
hired right after graduating
still employed (benefits, 401(k), etc)
Currently in second semester of grad school at Hopkins

Are you majoring in mounted archery or throats singing?

>brainlet

>1000€/month.
Damn. The government pays me more for simply being alive.

Two degrees (BS & BA) from State University. Waiting on Med School since I make good money and want to get a private pilot license before going back into debt for a Jew certificate.

I Have a BA in Business Management

>tfw no debt
>100k+ a year

Yes. It was fun at the begining, now working with them every day is fucking HELL
I know. The difference is that with 1000€ I live in a 2 floor single house with a garden near the sea and with 1000€ you probably just rent a room in your country.
Anyway , 1000€ is a shitty salary even for Spain. I could leach the system in other countries but I'm not a parasite

There's probably a difference in purchasing power in his favor though.

whoever has a liberal education such as sociology economic and other society based colleges

get of my board !

Associate of Arts in Digital Media

In other words, hopeless.

Dropped out of college because I fell for the "get any degree, even liberal arts" meme. Figured out quickly I was majoring in 'the art of being a liberal' and when my parents told me they weren't paying and I had to get loans I lolquit. Got a comfy job in marketing, a bunch of people here have useless degrees and debt. Not me.

master's bioengineering

College degree in "law, economics and management"

Learn to type in non-broken english, and then learn that constantly yelling 'lol fuck liberals am I right guys?' doesn't make you cool or accepted on this board.

An undergrad in electrical engineering with a graduate degree in mechanical engineering.

Working on another undergrad/graduate in aerospace engineering, so I can hunt for very lucrative positions.

MS Chem Eng, work as controls engineer

>vocational qualification in electrical engineering instead of high school
>dropped out from software engineering college
>few years of NEET life
>planning to get high school qualification next fall so that I can get to university

I want to be highly educated, but not "highly educated" in those retarded sociology type of subjects. I want to be a real scientist. I'm planning to get a degree in physics after I get my high school papers done.

>tfw dropped out of HS only months away from graduating
>tfw no GED
>tfw in my mid 30s and too old to start from the absolute bottom

Hopefully I can get a philosophy doctorate in my next life or at least do something prestigious.

Actuary for (((Goldman Sachs))) earning 120k USD.

Got to love that Jewish privalige

kek my flag brother, ur gonna end up working for chinks

still in college. 7 credits to go.

I got my bachelor's last year, but it's been kind of useless. I'm hoping to scrape by just being bilingual and not speaking in clunky, broken English like a lot of people here.

I finished highschool, deciding what next.

wad iz "educated"???

>HS dropout
>never got GED
>no work history
>30
C'MON WW3

srsly I think it has been proven that liberals are the dumbest of all, like they are in denial, you start arquing and telling true facts and they start yelling and becoming aggressive

We have enough chinks

law degree.

Just a few days ago I gave a shitskin 5 years.

[spoiler]As the defence lawyer tho[/spoiler]

Computer science actually appeals to me. Always trying to find loopholes to see what happens when you abuse them.

>privalige
Almost made me believe you.

msc student. worst decision of my life

Bachelors of Science.

OP goto piratebay and look up TTC high school level classes and train up and finish your shit.

Mathematician
Master of Science
300k starting

kek did you throw the case?

-Bachelor of sciences in cellular biology
-Postgraduate diploma in technical and scientific translation

>tfw obsolete in less than ten years

20, just dropped out of university after 1 semester,

currently NEETing out for the foreseeable future

Do you ever get to sniff the banknotes with your large shnozzer?

Finished university, about to finish my doctorate.

I have a useless liberal arts bachelor degree BUT I taught myself Python and now I'm a data analyst at a tech company. LONG LIVE PYTHON

>failed american high school
How the fuck did you accomplish that?

3 years of college in 2 majors, no degrees

IET student, constantly demoralized because of the stupid classes I'm forced to take to get the damn degree. Only a couple classes make it worthwhile for me, like Advanced Networking and Digital Forensics.

Were it not for these kinds of classes, I'd have dropped out a while ago, I think. Doesn't help that I'm tired 24/7 and probably depressed.

I graduated HS with a 38% attendence record, failed uni after 2 years dropped out and i'm makin a comfy 140k (shitty ausbucks) a year because i stopped drinking koolaid and just applied myself to what i did in my spare time.

If i could go back i'd not change anything, i got a ton of WoW time in at highschool

Slavic studies?

of course not that would be against the ethics of my profession :^)

Kek love this meme

I dropped out as well (no money) and now I'm a team leader in a small (but quite good) startup, working remotely.

I'm 20, so if I did this, you surely can too. I had plenty of interviews, in our field a degree isn't really needed (yet) in order to be professionally recognized. Just keep practising competitive programming problems and read plenty of interesting books so the theoretical side stays sharp, and complete as many projects as you can on GitHub, gradually increasing their complexity and usefulness.

Go to Upwork and be a freelancer on the side.

currently being pushed out of a PhD program

will have a masters degree sometime this year if I can find a professor to take me on to do research
I've completed the class credits portion

Black history

Failed high school because I let personal issues in my life get to me (namely depression, anxiety, alopecia areata, and other problems).

Managed to get a job as a technician when I was 19 through family connections, and ended up earning around $3000 a month.

Had a breakdown and huge depressive episode, so now I'm on a paid sick leave, living as a NEET that can't get his shit together.

Oh, and I'm the child of a Syrian immigrant with a great deal of self-hate thanks to this board.

>university dropout
>working atm
>exhausting but at least I feel useful
>probably better off this way

>I attend to international christian university.
should be
"I attend an international christian university."
"Attend" can stand alone as the verb and "university" is automatically the direct object. However, it's not a proper noun so it needs an article such as "an"

English is weird. You're better than most, though.

Computer engineering Sr. Almost fucking done. Looking at maybe doing a physics program to get into quantum computing. You guys have no fucking discipline. You suffer because you're trying to avoid suffering. The least you can do with your life is dictate where you're going to suffer. For example, a hard fucking degree. Worthless cunts. Also, work out. Be chad.

Apprenticeship in graphic design, a couple business courses and now running my own company.

Masters in geophysics.

What he is trying to say is that he is the janitor

I don't like engrishu

me Japanese

you shold speak Japanese

I'm 4 months away from becoming an architect. Can't wait to work as anything else!

Marine Le Pen is Joan of Arc

I dropped out because all the schools in my district were filled with hood niggers.

Got my GED last Friday and already applied to university. Fingers crossed.

バカヤロー

pharmd candidate.

Regret it somewhat. Should have done something better honestly.

I want highschoolers to gtfo of this board. Thank you.

Kneegrow here. I dropped out of school in the 8th grade with the help of BOTH of my parents. My Mom simply wanted me to stop suffering at school (I was mercilessly ridiculed and acted out because of that and many other things) and couldn't really handle me when I was 14.

She sent me to live with my Dad and he said he really didn't see the point in me going to school since I had behavioral issues since I was in pre-school and I guess he was too inexperienced or disinterested in working with me as my parent. I ended up leaving his house because he was too strict. Went to live with my Mother again and she decided to "homeschool" me. I did get my GED at 16 years old. It was a breeze. I bet you're wondering why I'm so "well-spoken", I've been blessed with a sharp mind and self-studied quite a few things on my own including some programming. I had one job one when I was 16 but after 90 days of the shittiness of the job coupled with my mother robbing me every paycheck I quit. I was a NEET until I was 18.

No guidance no direction just fucking around until I was of age. It was actually pretty great, I miss those years. I played soo many good videogames. At 18 I decided to go to college for Networking, I got side-tracked by many things including my selfish mother. Never completed a degree. Fastforward to 2012 I tried going back to school but because I ended up on the run from the police I dropped out. I now owe a student loan that I suspect Uncle Sam will take from this year's tax refund. I plan to continue my education and at least walk away with the criteria to become a SysAdmin somewhere or perhaps even free-lance. I may not have had much formal education but I am a student of life though. I've seen a lot and done a lot. Shit, I have a cousin who's far less intelligent than I am that owns his own clothing store and is about to open another. Him and I both would probably be far greater men if it wasn't for white folks' (mostly libs) disruption of the black family unit.

>Slavic studies?
Economics.
Actually, we don't have those bullshit degrees around here - sociology, psychology and journalism are the most degenerate degrees you can get in Russia, no women's studies or medieval black history or whatever.

2nd year of medschool

Social sciences aren't inherently retarded if the methodology is mostly quantitative. It really boils down to how much the degree allows you to ignore learning statistics.

"Oh, and I'm the child of a Syrian immigrant with a great deal of self-hate thanks to this board."

Uh

then why do you stay?

I hate a BA Geography Hons degree, so i'm alright.

Was gonna do my masters but I felt so burnt out. Perhaps in future.

I meant getting work here in Hong Kong, not in Britbong serving teas and scones to some chap missing half his teeth.

Mostly for the lulz and larping.

Bachelors in Mathematics
Associates in Computer Science

Applying for graduate school; either for Statistics or Actuarial Science--haven't decided.

1/3 done grad school. I want to pull my hair out, but my grades are fine. For the capstone I'm thinking a work of comparative mythology--fate, luck and divination.

Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering
Masters in Business Admin.

....Worst combo ever

Should've just gotten a Bachelors degree in Finance or Computer Eng.

Law degree in criminal prosecution. I lock the niggers up.