"I will tell you that anti-Semitism is horrible and it's going to stop. And it has to stop."

"I will tell you that anti-Semitism is horrible and it's going to stop. And it has to stop."

Now that Trump has jettisoned the stormfags, where will his young white male support come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has the Jew vote now instead.

It will come from us storm fags and nazis because we know the difference between Nationalist Jews and Commie Jews.

Maybe instead of promoting divide and conqueror shit, crack open a history book shill?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

I liked how Trump described himself as "the least anti-semitic person" rather than "I love jews"

Reminder that Trump is the least jew-hater

>I'm a Nazi
>t...there's good Jews and bad Jews and the good ones have an entire country

Hitler would be ashamed of you

And Shekels most importantly

>The anti-Nazi Werner Otto von Hentig, supported the policy of concentrating Jews in Palestine.

Read your own fucking article, stormbabby
How's that working out for you?

>yes goyim Hitler wanted to kill all the jews, dass right!

wtf I love jews now.

>yfw you realize israel was hitler's containment plan

all this anti jew talk is retarded. Its not even existent. Why do people continue to talk about this like it is a problem. More people talk bad about whites

The Jews aren't monolithic. As many crazy multikulti destroy the white people Jews as there are, there are a ton of extremely conservative ones as well.

>I watch CNN

I didn't see any white graves getting vandalized with racist imagery this weekend

Why do Jews have their dick in everything powerful?

Putins daughter is fucking a Jew too.

No, Hitler wanted to send Jews to what would be Israel and Madagascar, and also had Jews in the SS and had Muslims and Jews in the Wehrmacht

Hitler was a cuck

damn, turns out it was you guys who were lying about hitler

because he sounds like a massive fag

Hitler also fucked up Germany for decades to come

Shut up my daddy is the president now and he's going to kill you if you start pretending that he's not as much of a hate symbol as I say he is

That dimple is sooo cute. :3

We haven't been doing our duties and fighting these fucks on the frontlines.
We have to unite and work our arses off in the real world, and climb to the top.
Once we are United and lifting each other up, just like the Jews do, everything else will fall in line.