Who else is still a supporter of him. He just wanted to be controversial

Who else is still a supporter of him. He just wanted to be controversial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ma0i3lwrrM
youtube.com/watch?v=yaHY6auihLA
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg#t=300
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did he do? What's all the shitstorm about?

He talked about being abused.

The liberal media is trying to turn him into a child molester.

He's a victim like all gay guys.

>still

He was always a degenerate, if his comments were so outrageous and controversial he would have been exposed as soon as he said them, considering these "leaks" were on fucking JRE and Drunken Peasants.
This is obviously an effort to discredit Milo, even though the specifics of what he said are unjustifiable.

yea, not a huge milo fan.

but he was literally making light of him being the victim of pedophilia as a young boy. joking is one of the top coping methods for stuff like this.

once again the left is victim shaming. fucking tolerant niggers

Never was a supporter, but I have no problem with the words he said even if they were not approved words. Gay teens would naturally seek older gay men to have sex with, just like straight teens (male and female) do. This could have a beneficial effect of the teen coming to terms with their sexuality, but it's still fucking illegal for the adult.

I haven't quite heard him say anything wrong yet.

I always fucking hated the guy but he never really advocated for pedophilia. Pedophilia is being attracted to prebuscent children when theyre a teenager it's simply statutory rape. He's clearly fucked in the head and a total degenerate however I don't understand how most of Sup Forums is calling him a pedophile because he was technically raped as a teenager and as some sort of coping mechanism clearly flipped his situation around and tried to make a joke about his own being raped. Statutory rape is hardly rape anyways

Not even victim of pedohilia desu if he was 14 he was most likely not pre-pubescent

What time is his press conference? Someone needs to stream it so we can add color commentary. Can I trust you to do this one simple task OP?

He's a degenerate nigger loving faggot. Why in hell would I have his back?
>Inb4 but he triggers liberals hurr durr

>The liberal media
and the NeoCon media as well

pederasty is still illegal mahmoud. doesnt matter if he was a victim of it, the second he said he was okay with it he lost the debate.

yeah he can probably recover from it by playing the "im so fucked up i don't even know what im saying" card but it's still a fallacious position to take.

Arguing the subtleties of child abuse doesn't help the cause. He needs to disavow it completely. This can't be the movement of" if there's grass on the playing field, play ball". It's degenerate on its face and alienates anyone with an ounce of moral fibre. SoCons will be put off by it.

>What did he do? What's all the shitstorm about?

During an interview with Joe Rogan he said that when he was 13-14 he sought out sex with older men and recounted one in particular who was a priest at his boarding school or whatever.

Said he didn't think he was harmed or a victim in that scenario and implied it's not always a bad thing when people over the age of consent have sex with people under the age of consent.

So naturally it's being reported as "Milo is an advocate for pedophilia." Even though he was unequivocally talking about post-pubescent teenagers.

That might be bad depending on your views but the whole pedophilia angle is just libel/slander.

Thanks for taking your time to elaborate burger bro.

He'll find himself a new publisher and his book will be the highest selling piece of literature of all time.

He'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ma0i3lwrrM

Think of it this way

> Milo as a young man seeks out older men to sleep with.
>Finds one willing to and accidentally lets it slip that t happened over 10 years later

>Milo is responsible for the event that happened and knows that if the person's name is dropped their life is over.

>Milo feels responsible now. to him it's his fault that this guy's life would be ruined when in his mind, Milo was the one who made the mistake

>Would you really want to destroy somebody elses life for what you consider to be your mistake?

Alsol, reddit, top spamming these boards

>Milo feels responsible now. to him it's his fault that this guy's life would be ruined when in his mind, Milo was the one who made the mistake

It doesn't matter what Milo thinks. He was underage the other was an adult. The adult knew that what he was doing was illegal, he had a choice and still he didn't refrain himself from doing it. He has to pay the consequences.

This is most likely the truth, the whole situation sucks and I feel bad for Milo even though he's a faggot

I had a GF who was in the same situation. She fucked her 35yo neighbor when she was 14. She sought him out and made a play. Blew him during a movie and later fucked him for a few months, before breaking things off.

Before we started dating she tried to scare me away with stories of her ex's, no fucks given, I just wanted to get my dick wet.

He didn't toe the line regarding clerical paedophilia.

Exactly.
># 12 in playbook
pic related

I liked him 2013 when i first saw him on TV beating up feminists.
Ive disliked him since 2014.
I might start ironically liking him now that Sup Forums hates him. But Sup Forums seems kind of divided.

Its best just not to care I think

>He just wanted to make people mad
>What did they have to go and get all mad for?

Always saw him as an opportunistic troll, but I can't help but feel bad for him. I bet he had big plans for the future and now it's all taken away, pretty sad.

Shut the fuck up, he quote on quote advocated for older men to be able to have their ways with young boys. Everyone in the video freaked out at him and he continued to defend it. Now he's just saying it's some photoshop shit or careful editing to make him look bad but it's plainly obvious what he said can't be edited. Un fucking real that you retards collectively worshipped him and now you don't know whether to run away and reconsider your beliefs or to start campaigning for pedophilia all in the name of being a fucking troll. You were all given ONE life and you used it to be obnoxious trolls with a goal of fucking over everybody on earth. You succeeded. Now you have to live with the fact that you all mindlessly supported a disgusting, horrible and controversial human being like little angry lemmings.

Daily reminder that Patrice O'Neal said the same similiar shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=yaHY6auihLA

Seeing this character assassination unfold is one of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while. The whole controversy is so completely manufactured it makes me sick.

I watched both these podcasts when they came out and sure he said controversial stuff but no one at the time made a big deal out of those statements even though the audiences were in the hundreds of thousands.

But then that fucking ultra kike Ben Shapiro retweets this edited version that makes him look as bad as possible and suddenly Milo is a pedophile.

This really makes me understand that underhanded fuckery and psy-ops going on in politics better.

based patrice

he had a hard life

Milo has always been part of the problem.

He was, is and will be a degenerate

Like all narcissists, he'll say anything to keep the spotlight on himself. It's something he can't control. It destroyed him. It was always going to happen. He's still centre of attention via this latest controversy. But he's had his 15 minutes. Everyone's moved on

milo will explain that he was talking about his own experience with pedophilia and that he was making jokes about it to minimize the trauma that he suffered. news media will look like assholes

>He just wanted to be controversial.
That's literally his entire schtick. Say mean things to feminists and fat people. He doesn't have any interesting arguments or viewpoints to contribute to the alt-right and serves only to drag it leftward to appease his alt-lite masters.

This is what you get when you allows homos into the movement.

So people jumped ship because of a blatant political coordinated attack via out of context discussion and edited video?

Gotta attempt to stand by him otherwise all he worked for is lost

He didn't advocate for pedophilia nor for men to have their way with boys. You obviously didn't watch the clip.

I'm not exactly a supporter of him, but any supporter of freedom of speech should be outraged by this whole fucking thing.

If he's not doing anything beyond speech, what's the real problem?

this

I don't remember Barabara Walters or Vili Fualaau being accused of promoting pedophilia

Pretty much a perfect explanation.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

HOW DO YOU CONSTANTLY FORGET MILO WORKS FOR BREITBART? FOR PIC RELATED?

Milo wouldnt be the FACE of Breitbart without Bannon's express approval. This means one of 3 things:

1. Only you see Milo as the jewish subversion agent while Bannon cannot, meaning Bannon is dangerously incompetent.

2. Bannon is a Jew shill. Which means Trump is a Jew shill.

3. HE IS THERE FOR A REASON - TO BE THE "agent provocateur".

Look at all the support Milo's drummed up. Look at all the media controversy he has caused. Look at all the riots that have been done against him showing the world the dangers of the left.

So unless you want to argue Bannon and Trump are shills, Milo is /ourguy/ as well.

SHILLS EVERYWHERE, using this as a wedge divide so we eat and destroy our own and let the left win.

No this never was his ship shills just poured in right with the attack. Nobody gives a shit like usual and only media cares.

>photoshop
>audio

The board that thinks there's an insane pedo conspiracy working out of pizza restaurants is defending a pedo who has hard audio and video evidences of his fucked views.

i think msm and bannon are on opposing sides, trump shills for conservative israelis and not for globalist jews, this is a takedown on bannon's spokesman

Literally who?

hes a dumb faggot but media is twisting his words

Milo: "I enjoyed being molested and witnessed other underages being fucked by adults and I did not give a shit."
Old Sup Forums: "Degenerate"
Alt Sup Forums: "REEEEEEEE, you are buying MSM lies!"

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

You're welcome. Thanks for supporting pederasty, freak.

It's both faggot. It's degenerate and hypocritical.

>liking someone only for the fact that they are a contrarian edgelord

you must be 18 or older to post here.

This is why the alt-right (read: you retards) are so fucking insufferable.

You have almost no one on your side who has charisma and eloquence to argue in favor of your beliefs, but not, once the opportunity to ruin some coal-burner fag comes up, you're tripping over yourselves to celebrate.

This is the kind of shit where you show your true colors. No wonder so many of you are MWGTOW; there's not a fuckable one among you.

I literally stopped giving a fuck about this guy after he started violently defending Israel and mocked a fat guy for working out in the gym in like the same month, at least half a year ago. Him being a pedo is only the cherry on top.

How is finding this kind of behavior degenerate hypocritical?
He sounded like he literally visited a hot dog party (as an adult btw).

I like him and what he does, I think the situation is blown out of proportion

I support his being in SJWs' faces. If they'll keep him in the limelight, great. If not, well we have other fish to fry.

The adult is still in the wrong. If you're too goddamn stupid and desperate for sex that you let some dumb fucking 13 year old or whatever Milo was at the time "seduce" you, assuming that is how it panned out, you're a retarded hebephile degenerate and deserve punishment.

I can only hope these posts are CTR shills or something, to defend a 30 year old man fucking a very young teenage boy. If only this was a Pence America, that faggot would suffer some shocking consequences.

I hope this fucking baby breaks down and cries then an heroes.

Milo's comments were entirely truthful. He was speaking of his own experiences but also overall.
There is not a single 13 year old male that isn't/wasn't thinking about sex.
Milo's case came down to molestation, but others willingly (though not legally) seek it out. If you think you're gay or want to try it then you may not feel comfortable seeking out boys of similar age who may rat you out if you want to keep it a secret. Or the idea is older men have more experience and will be guiding.

Milo's words were correct. And even though it's illegal -and should remain so- it does happen and there is a reason for it. It's not always someone preying or trying to hurt children. It can be children looking for guidance or the adult trying to give someone an easier time than they had in their youth dealing with being gay.

It should still be illegal, but to accuse Milo of being a pedophile is simply wrong and slanderous. Wrong because he's never been evidence to hurt anyone and wrong because that word does not apply to teenagers.

Stand with The Huffington Post!

Support the Liberal Media!

Down with Milo!

Thank God for the Liberal Media!

woke

Milo will probably spin this in his favor.
How he's gay so he's anti-Islam because they hate gays.
He will say that if people hate him for such comments, they should hate Islam for codifying and allowing such things. I highly doubt this is the last we will see of him.

Is that it? Is that seriously it? I remember listening to that shit live, that ain't a leak.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg#t=300
Yeah definitely worth defending...

Truth.

Realized this ages ago when claimed to be a gay catholic,

he's not particularly intelligent or principled, even if I do agree with many of the things he says, he's just a Troll

>$0.02 were added to your account

Reminder that there's a campaign going on right now

>be untouchable minority
>spew 2013 talking points

Literary any anti sjw autistic could replace him.

One of the stories in the Vagina Monologues involves a "good rape" between a 24 year old woman and a 13 year old girl.

>No liberal hysteria because Feminism

Lena Dunham admits to sexual assaulting her baby sister.

>No liberal hysteria because empowered womyn

Milo, a prominent pro-Trump and Anti-Feminism/Islam figure, tells a story of being molested.

>Autistic screeching from the liberal media, their shills and the usual useful idiots

I'll never get this whole B-BUT THE RETARDS DO IT, SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO ALSO shit some of you guys try to pull. We're better than dipshit libtards, or at least that was the impression I was hoping was the case. I'm not going to compromise my fucking morals just to get a one up telling point in this political game.

Don't diddle children, and if you do, go to jail like that pedo Jared Fogle. That priest who fucked Milo probably did it to other boys too, and perhaps they were less eager about it. Unsurprisingly, the Venn diagram of gays and pedophiles has a significant overlap.

what the hell are you talking about?

He's not saying that is hypocritical hans, he's saying just becuase you find it degenerate doesn't mean you should let MSM blow what he said out of proportion.

I recognize that gay blowjob

Noooo the shit storm is brewing from what he said on the Amazing Atheists podcast where he basically said relationships between young teen boys and men in their 30's is cool.

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

"In the homosexual world particularly some of those relationships between younger boys and older men where they provided love and protection" and he goes on.

>HURRR DURR HE'S TROLLIN XD XD

No he dun goofed and Sup Forums's being fucking weird thinking this will fly.

I don't understand what you're arguing?

MILO UR DED LEL MILO UR DED LEL
>KYS

Wow dude, be a bit sympathetic about it
he was raped as a teen for several years, don't you think that affected his outlook on that type of relationship

He was affected strongly by it and you're trying to destroy someone with a troubled past

You know 100% of liberals who went to college think that he was right in what he said. Milo is is into hedonism like most leftists, he simply makes logical observations on the hypocrisy of leftists while indulging. The disingenuous lying of the media is very disturbing, it's like they want to get gassed.

Yeah, for me the fact that Milo was abused as a lad makes this a complicated and sad issue. Is homosexuality just a cycle of unspeakable child abuse?

when is he going to kill himself?

They basically do. Their entire world biew predicates on being oppressed. Theyre desperate for hard right kill teams to do something horrible so they can be vindicated. All those shitty articles are written soley for negative comments so the author can feel downtrodden. They re social masochists who get off on feeling attacked. Its why history channels are wall-to-wall hitler documentaries, its the only good example of their directional fetish.

Whole thing is a staged show that I stopped paying attention to, sorry.

Think of how all these liberal faggots are completely victim blaming him.

The hypocrisy is hilarious.

>pretty much implied
No he didn't. He said he enjoyed it, being 13 and having entered puberty.

He didn't say anything about sexual relationships between children and adults. He said "boys" which can be used well into advanced adulthood. Boys/Girls night out? Ever heard of it? They're not under 12, dummy.

And it wasn't natural at all. They edited him into saying something that he didn't. In the same, unedited interview, he disavows pedophilia.

Either way you look at it, the pedo-pushing liberals are set back by at least another year, thanks to this. Why? Because now they have to disavow pedophilia. That's really poor timing for George, though :^)

Wow, that's pretty racist and homophobic, to be enjoying black cock like that, Milo.

someone said something. oh no the sky is falling. lol you fags. just waiting for this to go away so we don't have ten milo threads on here.

hes a stupid fucking fag

I have limited psychiatric experience; I minored in psych in college...but it's obvious Milo's internalized and normalized what happened to him as a coping mechanism. By convincing himself that it was normal and healthy, he can avoid dealing with the fact that he was abused.

>Sees image
>"Wow that AK is fucked
>Suddenly notices the top white part is a hand

>lost his $250,000 book deal
>lost (resigned from) his job at breitbart
>everyone thinks he's a diddler now
i never really liked the guy, but he didn't deserve all this.
now the berkley riot is sort of legitimized too

It was put out there by a hardcore conservative group, you fucking moron

>Concern.jpg

>He just wanted to be controversial.

He got his wish.

He has the freedom to act as controversial as he wants to. That does not mean he is free from the consequences of being controversial. No one is imprisoning him for being controversial, but they absolutely have the right thanks to freedom of association to distance themselves from him, rescind invitations, or fire him.