Casey Anthony

Only just heard about this. Ultimate Pussy Pass?

> Take an average, pretty, party girl from suburban Florida, riding the tide of drug abuse, seedy house parties, and rampant promiscuity, and knock her up. Casey got pregnant from a still-unknown father, and decided to have the baby. Maybe she thought she was ready? Maybe she thought she could turn it all around, become a mother, and embrace responsibility?

> Three years later, Caylee Anthony, Casey’s daughter, went missing and was later found dead. Caylee was missing for 31 days, and it was finally reported to police by Casey’s mother Cindy, who noted that Casey’s car smelled like “a dead body had been inside it.”

> Casey was charged with the murder of her daughter.

> The real story is what took place during the month between when Caylee went missing and Casey’s arrest. Casey partied… hard. There are numerous pictures taken of Casey during that month, at house parties, looking euphoric, drinking and dancing with other girls, draped in the American flag, something which seems almost too symbolically perfect to be true. Casey even got a tattoo to commemorate the entire surreal affair: Bella Vita, on her shoulder.

google.co.uk/search?q=casey anthony partying&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiY2vLayszOAhWBsh4KHb3KBh4Q_AUIBigB&gws_rd=cr&ei=gmSsWLT9O4WVgAak8ZHIAw
socialmatter.net/2016/08/19/baby-bad-bad-thing/

caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/casey-anthony-this-is-the-reason-we-do-what-we-do-caylee-marie-anthony/we-love-you-casey-anthony/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

Other urls found in this thread:

issues.cc/complaints/casey-anthony/george-anthony-knows-the-truth
google.co.uk/search?q=casey anthony partying&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiY2vLayszOAhWBsh4KHb3KBh4Q_AUIBigB&gws_rd=cr&ei=gmSsWLT9O4WVgAak8ZHIAw
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/jodi-arias-trial-boobs-sex_n_2577348.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270474/Jodi-Arias-trial-Ex-lover-tells-loved-naked-pictures-him.html
therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah she totally killed her kid.

That being said her reactions were memeworthy and are floating around.

Sad

The only reason she's not in prison is because the stupid prosecutor had to be a politician and go for the death penalty. Death penalty cases carry a higher standard of proof. She could have easily gotten convicted and done at least 20years but Mr Vengance was shooting for political office, not justice.

Who?

Anyone who names their kid "Caylee" - both the parent(s) and the kid are going nowhere but to Whitetrashville.

The kid died in a pool on accident.

The Father covered it up.

The father and brother both sexually abused the mother.

The baby Dad's was her Grandfather or his Uncle.

>I cannot believe George Anthony just sat there with no expression on his face when Jose Baez told the entire world that he put his P$NIS in his 13 year old daughters mouth.

>Just the fact that the FBI made Lee Anthony take a paternity test tells me something is very wrong with the Anthony family.

>#1 Who the hell has their father in the delivery room with them...WTF?

>#2 How often do brothers take paternity tests when their sister is pregnant...

issues.cc/complaints/casey-anthony/george-anthony-knows-the-truth

damn..

INCEST
CHILD ABUSE
COVER-UP

99% chance of the Anthony family being huge fans of pizza.

>looking euphoric
I didn't know she became an atheist.

Old news. This cunt locked her baby in her trunk, forgot about it and tried to claim that someone stole her baby before she confessed to losing it.

You don't think Casey clorophormed Caylee to death on accident?

She's a good daughter for letting her Father cover-up the accidental death of their incestual child and not ratting him out.

I guess...?

I don't know but it's clear that her Father, this George Anthony guy, is a complete pizza monger.

Even Podesta be like

>Damn dawg

does sound connected to pizzagate

like she died on accident during the fucked up sex rituals.

more pics

The only sensible answer in this thread so far.

As long as the product isn't self-sufficient you should be able to return it. In case nobody wants it, destroy it.

Why all polfags keep crying about abortion unfair? The thing is your creation, your responsibility and you should be free to undo your creation.

Getting a kid is like playing in a lottery. If you don't win you want to forget about to loss and try again. Not being stuck with that loss forever.

Great post

did you see these? google.co.uk/search?q=casey anthony partying&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiY2vLayszOAhWBsh4KHb3KBh4Q_AUIBigB&gws_rd=cr&ei=gmSsWLT9O4WVgAak8ZHIAw

you need to be aborted

I like this one more:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/jodi-arias-trial-boobs-sex_n_2577348.html

her ex-boyfriend who was older and had kids having to talk about how she liked getting fucking in the ass was great. Anal was so mainstream I got to fuck 4 chicks in a row up the butt during that time. GOOD TIMES

She was at a Trump protest not too long ago. Further proof that liberalism is a mental illness.

Sheeet....I'm in Florida, maybe I can investigate things for you guys and go to locations if it means we can uncover any new information

imagine busting a load in her safe in the knowledge there will only be a couple years of child support

get help

Fucking Leaf to the rescue

Now, now. Everyone grieves differently. Some people even laugh and joke before quickly changing character to appear emotionally shattered before a national audience.

help with research?

>huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/jodi-arias-trial-boobs-sex_n_2577348.html

> During the fall of 2006, they stopped having sexual relations “because she was saving herself for marriage,” Brewer testified.

kek

>During the fall of 2006, they stopped having sexual relations “because she was saving herself for marriage,” Brewer testified
for fuck sake

I remember watching the CA and JA trials on court tv. The innocent verdict in the CA trial was amazing, but in hind sight the right verdict. There was too much doubt, as her family did nothing to support caylee. I blame the DAs on that one, they were incompetent in amassing proper evidence. These pictures do not imply guilt.

In the JA case, even though dude dissed her and did not want to be with her, she had obviously planned out the murder and tried to destroy evidence. This is vey telling when it comes to a capital murder charge. Knowing what you are planning to do and knowing you are in violation of the law. Something that could not be proven in the CA case.

Underrated. Ive found this to be true in many cases. The name is very popular among white trash, also similar sounding variations of the name as well.

recycled virgins

Shit was HOT!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270474/Jodi-Arias-trial-Ex-lover-tells-loved-naked-pictures-him.html

She killed her kid.

White trash bitch.

She was spotted at the "Women's March" anti-Trump protest. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

This guy was just ripping her asshole up

Was she protesting for womens' right to choose to abort in the 16th trimester?

Was she protesting for womens' right to choose to abort in the 16th trimester?

Im surprised no one has posted the Jodi arias nudes, and the pictures of the dead guy with the gunshot wounds in his back, also the famous picture of him giving the stare down in the shower.

Did not see any Casey Anthony nudes though.

Kek

Population sink. Many such cases!

Post nudes

kek

This. It's why chimps freak the fuck out when a cop gets away with killing one of them unjustly. They go for 1st degree when it's clearly 3rd degree or manslaughter.

I had what I thought was a nude of casey for a while, but it ended up being a shoop

A friend of mine may have pissed on little caylees body multiple times while covering the story on a daily basis for the local news. He said they found her body in a garbage bag in his piss spot in the woods across the street.

The dead dude was a Mormon. Imagine some beta schmuck, so happy he found some willing chick, then she stops putting out, you find out she was a huge slut and is crazy, so you quit. And then she kills you.

therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/

Yes this is what happened. She was doing it to party at night. Caylee had a heart sticker / band aid or some shit on her mouth. Night night baby girl, shut up. But Casey slept in and caylee cooked in the car the next morning

The one of her on the bed is real, I think there were 2 of them. She was not that bad looking of a lady, maybe a bit cray cray though.

I do no think I have them, or if I do they are on an old device... 2013 hmmmm maybe..

Keep that shit to yourself faggot

And all she got charged with was a couple counts of lying to the police.

>But, our society oppresses women!!

Pisses me off when women can murder their children, or be teachers and rape their underage students and get off with a slap on the wrist, when a similar man charged with the crime would get horrific sentences

There's a fucking man behind every turbowhore. Literally and figuratively.

If you want to fix western women stop treating them like meat.

what I had was her posed in a bathroom in a chair with her legs spread taking a picture into a mirror

There was speculation that under the grandparents watch Cayley drowned. It was a billed as a cover up by the entire family.

The Casey partying pictures do not have much merit, if you had a kid but the child was safe under the supervision of your parents you'd party down too.

Again the CA case had way too many plot holes to be prosecuted as a murder 1. Blame the Florida DAs. They know they fucked up.

Holy shit. One of the excuses for the flies in the trunk as well as the odor, was that there was a rotting pizza in the trunk.

I feel sick.

I know one of the DAs through some friends in law biz, and Casey was a complete whore to any one around her during trial and before. She would fuck or suck any man or woman that she could for chewing gum or cigs. Completely nasty

I've found them, they have black boxes on puss and breasts, am I allowed to post here? Or should I plop on on ? You guys can't find them via a search engine?

racism is funny on the internet guise XD LOLZ!

Leave

reddit was a mistake

>The only reason she's not in prison is because the stupid prosecutor had to be a politician and go for the death penalty. Death penalty cases carry a higher standard of proof. She could have easily gotten convicted and done at least 20years but Mr Vengance was shooting for political office, not justice.

Kek. Death penalty has fucked US legal system in more than one way.

Every time i try to think positevly of humanity something like this crops up.

I now know why the Han chinese are such genocidal soul-less beasts.
They had to deal with this kind of shit.

>racism is funny on the internet guise XD LOLZ!

Too stupid and ambitious lawyers at prosecutors office is main reason why cops get away with murder... as their ""murders"" are usually manslaughters, no plans to kill anyone, just incompetence and trigger happiness.

kek