What are my chances Sup Forums?

I'm a NEET. Got in an argument with my dad finally, didn't end well. I gotta hit the streets with nothing but the clothes on my back, a bag with less than the essentials, and my guitar.

Be honest with me Sup Forums, am I gonna make it? I'm just north of San Diego so it could be worst. Can I make this positive? I hardly left the house before so maybe this can open me up to the world. What would you do in my shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=007hX3S_z9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd kill some illegal beaners to set up some starter capital and then move to anywhere that doesn't have a spic name like San Diego.

What was the argument about?

Take it in the pooper for money.

Get outta here Aussie. I've had bad luck with your kind lately. California ain't like Melbourne.

You're going to have to suck alot of penis.

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

I'm not saying I'm innocent. Been really depressed and down in a hole. It's just been escalations with them and my own frustrations with myself. Maybe what's happening is for the best.

>San Diego

Awww, poor babby! Living in the streets of one of the richest, safest cities of the world must be SO HARD! ;_;

so you're gonna be homeless with no job and no money, but instead of trying to patch things up with your Dad you are shit posting on Sup Forums? You'll be dead or in jail within a week.

Find the nearest or best public library around. Good place to hang while you get situated. Should be some other free range type people milling about there who can help you figure out where all the local free shit is.

Join a squatter movement

California is far worse than Melbourne. The point is stop being a little bitch.

Time to man up and stop being a pussy. Maybe apologize to your dad and tell him that you realize that you need to be out on your own, but you need some time to save up money. Suck it up, get a job and earn some cash. It's not that hard faget.

Lets be realistic. He wont be dead in a week, but I can almost guarantee the guitar will be stolen within 48 hours.

San Diego is a shit hole over run by your cousins and one of the highest crime rates in the US (Certainly within the top 20 in the country)

You have a guitar.

/thread

Maybe I'm not straight in the head. I think part of me hopes that this is what'll force me to actually not lie in bed all day. Do or die I guess.

ENLIST

There are government youth job programs all over America. My nephew used to lay around reading the communist manifesto and playing video games, till sis kicked him out. He got one of these jobs, and now he lives in Vermont of all places, and is doing fine. Get out in the world, and never go back.

>San Diego
>safest city

Thanks to your kind it's now a shithole

fpbp

get a job you filthy hobo. It's easy, you apply, they hire you, you work, you have money for rent and food.

Near vista at all? Lets be roomies

Go to a temp agency and work for some time.
Save up some cash and move to a better place, like Colorado, eventually.
Treat your life as a game of Fallout, life is an RPG.

So not only are you completely useless, but you also bit the hand that feeds you. How do you expect to survive on your own when you couldn't even survive as a parasite?

>and my guitar.
Start by sell the guitar for a decent pair of work boots faggot.

Don't know how much I trust this.

Join the army

Doesn't help in America. They've always got a war on that they send the new recruits to. They come back in a box, missing an arm or a leg, or emotionally crippled by PTSD.
And it's not Isreal, which means you don't even get sent to defend your country! Instead you land in the latest shithole that some politician in Washington can't stand.

dude beggars make like 60-80k a year in the big cities. just sit on the corner and play some shitty music on your guitar until you get enough money for an apartment

OP, I'm telling you this as someone with experience.

You NEED to get out of the city, pronto. Urbanized areas offer you nothing but muggings, noise, police harassment, temptations to consume alcohol or drugs, and the scorn of the general public.

Obtain some discreetly colored camping gear and use the free map data provided by the USGS to pick an unpopulated place to settle on public land. All of a sudden, you're a camper, not a filthy bum. Groceries can be bought in small hamlets or you can fish. Don't be a nuisance, don't trespass on private land, don't chop trees or do anything which would otherwise get you unwanted attention.

If you control your spending, you can keep up this lifestyle for many years.

I agree very much with the RPG aspect. I'm hoping this whole think will help me not be a pussy.

I don't claim to be innocent. All I can say is that I'm trying hard to male sense of ll this even if I am a pussy.

What exactly would be done for money in this situation if you're not near any populated areas?

How north of SD are we talking? Closer to the border or to Temecula.

you're homeless lol

In temecula actually. Was planning on catching a bus to Oceanside then hitting the coaster train north or south depending on how it looks.

Try joining the military? It's decent at making passable human beings out of formerly useless shitbags. Won't make you any smarter, but it will teach you hard work, a bit of discipline, and how to deal with some adversity. The military doesn't work miracles, but most people get squared away.

Generally speaking, you would try to avoid spending money at all costs. Conserve your savings for when you really need them, like if you need medical care.

You say you never compromise
With the mystery tramp, but now you realize
He's not selling any alibis
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
And says do you want to, make a deal?

>suckitup, faggot.

This is on the list. Won't lie, really don't want to join the army, but if all else fails...

>and my guitar
Start smoking crack OP. Best choice you will ever make

haha fucking rainbow children man you are one or know any? i know two and their pictures of these little squads in the wood are crazy

>leaf

if i was in your spot i'd look at navy or air force.

Find a homeless shelter. Start searching for jobs. Apply to any and every job you can. While you're not searching for jobs, street perform for cash. Once you get a job, stay in the homeless shelter and save up your money until you can afford to start renting an apartment.

Head towards the Salton Sea, you can make it by hitching quickly enough. Once you reach Niland, follow the signs to Slab City.
It's not much, but it's free and you can set yourself up a home base. Just be friendly but wary, the city has a methhead problem and over the winter the population swells with Snowbirds from abroad. Still, it's free, and you're close to it already.

You live in USA faggot.
Go be a dishwasher or buss boy and live out of a motel until you get settled.

>burger
>homeless burger
>homeless in california
Smoke crack bro. Youre as good as dead anyway

oceanside?

>really don't want to join the army
Beggars can't be choosers. And you are a literal beggar right now. This kind of useless attitude is precisely the reason you are a homeless neet.

Join the Air Force or the coast guard.

Don't think about it just do it.

Live at campground
Be almost innawoods
Go get a min wage job

Options:
1. friends and/or relatives short term and getting a job and a small 7-10 qm room as soon as possible
2. local homeless shelter, bad idea, don't do it
3. depending on how much money you have you could try to get somebody let you sleep in his house/flat for money until you get a job and a small flat
4.Join the Army/Marine Corps/Navy/Air Froce, really good idea, if you ask me
5. Start a journey through the Usa by bike or foot, depending on the kind of person you are either a really good or really bad idea
6. Find some lonely old person, you could take care of and stay at his place (more common than you think), but you would have to be a certain kind of person again

>I'm just north of San Diego so it could be worst

being homeless on the west coast is easier than living normally

This. You can get help there and make a difference; it won't be easy but the opportunities could turn your life around.

I'm in temecula right now but looks like that's where I'm heading.

Good advises.

This Thoreau stuff if very hard to pull off.

Not for beginners.

Off the grid bump

This. The kid has never left the house. The chances of him being a competent woodsman are zero. He would McCandless himself in two weeks.

fpbp

not living in a spic area is YUGE

You bit the hand that fed you, congratulations you're a nigger

This would be the best choice. Air Force is easiest branch from what my friends say, but it's also going to have higher standards. Ship life may not be the greatest, but I hear it beats being in the desert.

Thanks kraut. I was pretty nervous at first but not so much now.

I mean, I have no issues being in public or talking. I'm in alright shape too. But here I am posting on pol so that says lots...

ask to cash out on good boy points savings and bundle up those tendies in your hobo sack

What did he mean by this?

Go to the farms, work for roof over head and food.
Learn the hard work, fuck farmer daughters, gain skills, start your own shit.

San Diego? Go Navy!

Chances OP ends up dead, in jail or a mental ward: HIGH

Oceanside is a shit hole that I wouldn't recommend staying in for long. Lots of drug addicts and Marines might fuck with you. The good thing is there are a few churches that offer free lunches for homeless and low income people. That should keep you good for a least a day. If you're any good at playing that guitar I'd recommend posting it in Pacific Beach or another college town and play for cash. Might be your best bet bc it's a younger area. Might get lucky and find some people who need a guitarist for a band. Might even get some pussy bc PB girls are usually artsy thots.

Dont worry mommy will find you and take you back. And get the fucking job you little nipplebiter.

>The kid has never left the house.

Oh FINE, you win. It's a ruse. What pray tell gave it away? Is the notion of some homeless person camping on public land so unrealistic?

This was honestly my backup plan if my NEET lifestyle ever became unsustainable.

why i suggested these is because he's not the type for grunt shit. usaf, i worked a lot of 100 hour weeks deployed but i would never turn anyone off it if they aren't complete shitbags. for a young man with no prospects, i would look forward to living with homeless drug addicts and mental health issues, or take the fucking job my dude

Thanks man. Just going there to hit the train. I'm considering anything right now. I'm just gonna look at this like I'm David Choe. Maybe I'll find a tatted redhead and she strip for me and let me crash....

Why has noone pointed out the flower is going into the flashlight instead of the barrel?

they were talking about op, not you
you outed yourself like the leaf you are

It's a metaphor. Illuminate the world with flowers.

This can take upwards of a year to be sent to bootcamp. They don't just immediately press you into service in the AirForce and I sincerely doubt he's got a place to stay on the off chance he is able to get in within 3 months. If he wants to be sent off immediately, he's better off im the Army with a shitty MOS than on the streets for months at a time trying to make sure he doesn't get his shit stolen

Join the Marine Corps, you fucking faggot. They'll make a man out of you and teach you a skill. You might even get to kill some shitskin muzzies.

r.i.p.

Take stuff with you to pawn for cash and go to the /out/ board and start lurking the homeless general thread

>I'm just gonna look at this like I'm David Choe
Don't be quite the asshole he is though. I admire his trips, but he kind of fucks around being a prick often times and brings bad karma on his own adventures.

if he's picky i'd agree. just don't agree to open general, say open electric and get bussed out in 2 weeks

apologize, ask him for a month more and find a job in that time

Long story short:

After a few days your dad will probably think twice about it, get scared and call the police. They'll eventually pick you up and force you into a mental hospital (if you cant go home) and required counseling or a shelter. It's a pain in the ass.

If you don't want that to happen, I suggest you find a way to leave California within 48 hours.

All jokes aside, the niggers in West Palm Beach, Florida (where Trump's Mara-lago Club is) rob Guatemalan farm migrants all the time because they can't open bank accounts and usually carry all their wages with them on payday/weekends.

they call it
>The Guatto-Lotto

>get a job
>stay overtime at workplace
>sleep there untill you got enough for rent
>busk for some little extra cash
kinda easy if you ask me :^)

This, for sure.

Work boots are your most valuable asset for now.

I didn't mean that Air Force was pissing around all day, but basically what you meant about him not being cut out for grunt work... last thing you want to be is a NEET with a shitty discharge from the military. Actually last thing you want to be is a junkie, but let's hope he's not there yet.

>San Diego
>North Tijuana

ur dad sounds like an asshole. when he makes u leave borrow a gun from one of ur buddies and kys with it. that'll teach him a lesson

i was looking for rainbow hippies and found this little hilarious shit
youtube.com/watch?v=007hX3S_z9k
>innocent englishman goes to a juggalo festival

Yeah I have no idea wtf you're talking about with that choe and stripper stuff but PB is a pretty comfy area. The weather is good, the homeless there aren't as messed up as in San Diego city and it's mostly white population. Which will be a huge plus for you. Try to keep your spirits up bro.

Join the army or do anything productive. Don't become a useless street guitarist or a hippie living in your friends' couches.

>posts on Sup Forums
>thrown out of basement

see you under a bridge

>He would McCandless himself in two weeks.
he'll end up a transient alcoholic train-kid til he suffocates in a carbon monoxide filled tunnel under some nameless mountain in a spiked boxcar.
sorry kid, shoulda respected your dad. he only wanted what was best for you.