BREAKING: MILO Press Conference @ 3:00pm EST

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/milo-announces-press-conference-new-york-city-tuesday-3-pm/
How much of a shitshow is this going to be?
Is anyone actually going yo show up or is it just going to be Gateway Pundit, Townhall, Breitbart, InfoWars, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ma0i3lwrrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ma0i3lwrrM

> tfw the shills are working 9-5 PST

I hope he makes it good. I don't feel like having to sift through even more waves of shill posts just to find a decent thread about something else happening in the world.

He previously cancelled a discussion on pizzagate, I wonder if that will make an appearance today.

repeat for budd dwyer

I doubt it will be full press access. A handful of friendly news organizations with prescreened questions.

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

He's really hammering this pedophile shit in when he should have just ignored it. You'd think a professional troll would know better.

came here to post this

checked

DUDE GETS RAPED BY A PRIEST

LIBERAL MEDIA CALLS HIM A CHILD MOLESTER

DETAILS AT 11

JAIL HIM

He's a pederast, though, which is just as bad.

I don't care what he said,
just because you disagree with him doesn't mean you silence him.
This PC shit is a cancer.
Opinions cannot be right or wrong, just agreed or disagreed with.

>all these fucking Milo threads
I want reddit to leave
this faggot is nothing more than an opportunist

>Sup Forums is ironically supporting someone who thinks pedophilia is a joke

When Soros convinces the public to accept pedophilia, every altfag will be held responsible.

Milo if your reading this ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK dont apologize for anything. Out the Hollywood pedos, bring up Andrew accusing Podesta of running a pedo ring.

Call them fake news. Bring up the journolist tier email list they used to consipre to ruin you.

>a leaf defending pederasty
Colour me surprised.

Holy shit, who the fuck cares..

wtf I love censorship now

checked

Milo is dead in the water.
Nobody will touch him with a ten foot pole from here on out.

The only way he can mend his reputation is to sue the organization which championed this story for libellous which I dont think he can.

The original video which tried to paint him as an anti semite was deceptively edited to slander him so maybe he has a case there.

Anyway, fuck him.
Dropped like a hot potato

Stranahan woke af

I am supporting his right to speak,
I don't give a shit about the content, or the labels you attach to what he says.

So i guess you support salon posting this.

why wouldn't I support free speech and leftists outing themselves a pedophiles?

Is there going to be a livestream of it or something?

Did you see him almost crying yestetday during his video apology?

I guess losing millions will do that. Is he dare I say /oursnowflake/?

But when Milo does it, he's not considered a pedo enabler? Seems hypocritical

It'd be the most Sup Forums way to go out really.

Praise Kek for meme an hero moment.

and what qualifies you to make that statement what professionals should do or not

I used to like Milo but I can't take him seriously after he came out as a pedo.

>falling for shills

I hope that he drops his fag persona for a couple of minutes as he lays out everything about pizzagate, his actions and goes full ham on any or all reporter who's there.

>Sup Forums got tricked into supporting divide and conquer tactics designed to kneecap one of the media figures who brings people to our side and away from the sjws

you fags really are retarded sometimes

fuck off with this conspiracy nonsense

No he isn't.

Where the fuck do you think you are? When did Sup Forums become puritans?

not happening

he received more shunning in gamergate for supporting gamers

>build a career around triggering people
>act shocked when they target you because they're triggered

is he retarded?

Leave the goat alone :(((

The guy who wrote that article actually diddles kids and brags about it to his pedo friends.

That's not at all what that article was about.

I'm in NYC and completely free today, any way I can get in on this? I wanna see this in person.

WAAAHHH WAHHH CRYING WAAAHHH

> "I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist"
> my career
> as a journalist
> career
> journalist

On average pederasty is neutral at worst.

>holding press conferences
>clearing things up
>apologizing
>capitulating
>asking forgiveness
>making excuses

I don't remember Trump responding this way to media attacks, not even rape allegations.

He never said it was idiot. Juse making claims on authors actions not covered in article. Reading comp, can you into it?

Ok, is there proof of this claim?

Thats probably the worst thing he could do right now. His best bet would be to actually host it as a presentation like a defence attorney and then field questions at the end. Any and all questions. The best thing about the right is that we have truth on our side.

Pedophiles deserve the death penalty. Under this definition it would require physical molestation of prepubescent kids, (under 14). Get convicted of that and its the electric chair.

People that download cp of any type should have restrictions to their access to the internet for a period of time, and thorough counseling but not be placed on a public registry.

People that have sex with young teens between 14-18 should have to register but not go to prison unless the acts were forced. We can not keep pretending kids today are not very sexually active and self aware. Legal adults should face some form of punishment, and full punishment for coercion/rape but shouldnt be punished for the rest of their lives.

No one under 18 should face any charges at all for any activities they take part in with others under 18.

I wouldn't really care if he just gave us the bpoddt names of the people who molested him, on the Joe Rogan podcast he said he knew several big time Hollywood directors who fucked quote "Really young looking boys" he is obviously covering for these weirdos. He needs to give up the names.

Why 18?

There was no "Father Michael"; you can check the Catholic directory records for Canterbury during the 1980s and '90s.

He should bring other victims of sexual abuse with him.

How many other boys did his priest rape?

It's a fake name man, use your brain. He obviously didn't want to give the dudes real name.

>Milo Yiannopoulos
>23 hours ago
>I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

TELL US AGAIN HOW HE IS SHILLING FOR PEDOPHILES

FUCKING LIBERAL MASS MEDIA SHAMING A MAN FOR BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD BECAUSE OF HIS POLITICAL VIEWS

DISGUSTING

SAD

He is covering for the pedo priest and other Hollywood fucks, he is protecting these people you mong. You seriously don't see what's wrong with thst?

The guy is a liar and an opportunist. He is not just *like* the feminist who uses made up rape stories for sympathy, he *is* that person. He obviously internalized this psychology reporting about the Rolling Stone rape hoax, and now he's responding to this crisis exactly like a leftist.

reminder that many child abusers were abused themselves

No mercy.

If milo quits breitbart then he's a stupid fucking kike and he will have given the media win.

>I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I thought this was called the "oppression olympics"?

What a hypocritical scam artist.

Why do you keep making threads about this Semitic homosexual child rapist?

So he's a catholic priest now?

>Nobody will touch him with a ten foot pole from here on out.
HAHA sure kike he's said worse.

100% agree with this statement

show me where Milo was convicted of any crime relating to pedophilia or cp

>Press Conference @ 3:00pm EST
It's not going to be pretty...

>He is covering for the pedo priest

There was no priest. Don't you get it?

he is clearly following the gay republican playbook and is a piece of shit until he acknowledges it

top jej, can you imagine?

Mfw 13:00

He will only win if he presses buttons-anticipate all angles. What will he do/say? What would Sup Forums do.

This, kindve

Bump

TFW when this was all planned and he's about to unload on Pizzagate.

gonna get it

There was no Father Michael.

who cares?