He's got a point

He's got a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIOZw2l2vj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my almonds are activated

>complains about fearmongering during election
>fearmongers after election

Another low-effort twitter screencap thread.

There are literally people in this country who think Trump is going to holocaust every black person and deport every Hispanic.

>What is cognitive dissonance?

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

>hitler was going to create a museum for jews.

Nah but maybe he after ridding germany of the parasites, he might have made a museum to show germany the filth that used to exist there.

I wish

Agreed. A jew museum would be a terrible idea.

That shit never happened...

>nigger with middle eastern name
kek. wtf

>Sources say
>Kind of reminds me
>(it's not)

>trump is literally hitler
when will this meme die

>Tariq Nasheed

>nasheed

youtube.com/watch?v=GIOZw2l2vj0

Seriously. Just fucking ban reddit or twitter screen cap threads aka "pol BTFO" posts. Nothing to do with politics and contribute nothing.

Why the fuck are Gays and Blacks triggered by Trump?
>He is only rounding up Mexicans.

I fucking hate the internet.
I used to consider clickbait news sites like gawker or buzzfeed annoying but harmless. But now I am able to vaguely remember the shitty articles that people read when they say something retarded. Something that nobody cares about like hobo code signals shows up on clickbait, a major TV show, and it appears to be ripped off straight out of wikipedia in both cases. This fucking sucks.

Little known fact. Hitler paid for a synagogue in Ireland he accidentally bombed during the war.

Really made me think

Niggers saying things like this kinda reminds me of a time where they weren't afforded such luxuries.

I hope he's right, because that means our country will soon be cleansed.

I know. I wish he would.

If only!

Maybe in 2020...

Everyone would cry, but 50 years later...

>a nigger tries to insult Trump by implying Hitler was a benevolent leader to the Jews

>dum nig shedding light on hitler's positives

Nigger.

What did you think kaffir meant?

>implying this would be a bad thing
>implying this isn't precisely what people want

>Tariq Nasheeeeit

>Hitler -> Jew Museum -> Holocaust
>Trump -> Nigger Museum -> Niggacaust

Please kek!!!

Fuck this retarded NIGGER! Somebody tries to do something nice for you but it's never appreciated. All you ever do is crap all over everything because you are just plain miserable! Go back to Africa Jigaboo!

Trump visiting Egypt kinda reminds me that slavery gets shit done.

>nigger logic

this gif godfuckingdamnit

That time Trump passed new laws to protect animals and wildlife to greater extents? Yeah, reminds me of HITLER!

Trump breathes air, drinks water, and shits. Oh by the way...did I mention those are also things Hitler did? *sips tea*

Checked!!!

blacks are too low iq to be allowed to exist

this

Fingers crossed!

Luckily for niggers, only around 300k kikes died in concentration camps and none were gassed.

trump should sue him

Why is this magila gorilla autist saying this stupid shit?

>muh Hitler
>muh slavery
>muh Rwandan Genocide

>nly around 300k kikes died in concentration camps
canadian shitposting. holocaust never happened.