Other urls found in this thread:

cpac.conservative.org/cpac-2017-activism-boot-camp-agenda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#2017
ocregister.com/articles/crime-710203-county-police.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aBG_G678Trg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when is trump speaking today?

Trump a huge mistake talking about Sweden

Heard hwndu is back, what's up with that?

Damn son, these are high-paced!

Reminder to make a family with a white woman

You could, and his segment on Melania was only a quick 4min one between breaks, but I'm happy it keeps getting brought up that she prayed, people bowed their heads and joined in, and then cheered afterwards. It's a reminder to everyone that we're not a lost cause, we just need to stop letting the left try to shame us into being silent.

Some new OC from Presidents Day for the Germans (I have English & German versions)

HOL UP INFIDEL
*Rapes little boy*
YOU WUZ SAYIN
*Shoots up gay club*
YOU WUZ SAYIN
*Beheads Christians*
THAT
*Destroys historical monuments*
WE
*Fucks goat*
WUZ PEACEFUL N SHEIT?
*Flies plane into tower*

Why even live?

Should all drugs be legal Sup Forums?

i will

t. a paki

This nigger was sending arms home, that's interesting.

You fogot
>*Ackbars for Allah

Just a tax dodge. He's a fuckin phony

about time

And that was almost assuredly because of Hispanics.

More credence to his argument.

WE ACTUALLY GET A SPICING TODAY!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Has anyone else looked at the CPAC schedule?
Not sure how much they'll stream, but there's a few things that sound interesting + Trump/Pence speeches.

>Full schedule here:
cpac.conservative.org/cpac-2017-activism-boot-camp-agenda/

*Throws grenades*

Because you exist in a world where Donald John Trump is president, God loves you, and women like these exist.

Illegals will soon be BTFO. Trump is not kidding when it comes to illegals, they say that there will be a mass exodus of illegals soon here. I kind of get what Trump is doing now, he is going to keep DACA, which is a drop in the bucket, and go after the 10 other million, cause at the end of the day, DACA and the DREAMERS are not that big of a chunk from all the illegals.

Guys this is good news, there must be AT LEAST 6 million illegals here in California alone, 6 fucking million!

If he kept DACA and deported the rest with fury, will you still not accept that?

I also forgot to throw in
>*Marries nine year old*

Fuck leafs and fuck snowniggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#2017

Psst…psst hey kid…wanna try some paperpills? The first ones are on the house
>Trump is EXTREMELY afraid of Paper
>Paper in contact with all peace and love on earf
>Possess ability to change world with message of positivity
>Owns blankets all over Brooklyn & one tent
>Direct descendants of the ancient egyptian kings royal blood line
>Paper’s positive vibes been measured on Mars by the curiosity rover
>Trump tried to hide Paper in Iron Mountain facility in WV to try to contain Paper’s energy
>Marked as Trump’s first failure because it made Paper stronger plus Paper easily escaped the underground bunker by hypnotizing his captors with love and connectedness to every human on this planet
>Paper’s emotional IQ can only be roughly estimated, but it has been said that his emotional quotient is somewhere between double and triple the world population’s combined score. That’s 7 billion people.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon earf and will bring an era of enlightenment and never-ending love with him
>All the energy on earf passes through Paper. You probably cant feel it though because the message is being suppressed
>The ancient Chinese would say that “Qi” is emanating from Paper, but again, you probably cant feel it yet.
>Why are such powerful forces working against Paper? Because they control people with hate and fear and dividing us. If Paper’s message were to get out to the rest of the planet then those in power would lose their control. Paper’s message can literally change everything. Now I guess you know why trump is so afraid of him.
>Also, Shia Labeouf wants to use Paper to take credit for when everything is changed and we are no longer divided. Just remember that it was really Paper that united us.
>Paper is the key to all of this.
>Are you starting to feel it?
>if you can say PAPER HAHAHAH YEEEAAHHHH then the spell is nearly broken

Those women don't exist here, user.

Is she, dare I say /ougal/ /

I love corn fed country whores.

Yeah, this is a meme in the making, I can feel it.

>50% more murders
>double the population

consider my almonds activated ocregister.com/articles/crime-710203-county-police.html

but less rapes, right?

Think spicer has grown more powerful since he witnessed Trump's presser on Friday?

A coward at best, he won't do jack shit to Trump as he already proven loyalty to the sickening GOP

>not an interracial trans couple in sight

Oy vey, I'm going to retch.

its pretty amazing the market just keeps rising

/ptg/ please redpill yourself on why (((they))) are demonizing putin and Russia.

woops, wrong orange county.

What happened to us...

well where the hell is she?

Do you guys think we'll ever have pre-60s America again?

Silly you know the only rapes that matter are the ones by white men

Thats most likely what's going to happen and yes I'm fine with that despite wanting to see every single piece of illegal shit gone no matter how young they were when brought over

If he doesn't take the hint from Donald that he needs to be more combative with the press, then Sean Spicer should be replaced to be honest.

Stop playing Nice and Give them some SPICE!

HOL UP INFIDEL
*Rapes little boy*
YOU WUZ SAYIN
*Shoots up gay club*
YOU WUZ SAYIN
*Beheads Christians*
THAT
*Destroys historical monuments*
WE
*Fucks goat*
WUZ
*Marries nine year old*
THAT WE WUZ
*Ackbars for Allah*
THAT WE WUZ
*Throws grenade*
WUZ PEACEFUL N SHEIT?
*Flies plane into tower*
Anything else I need to add?

>yfw Trump obliges her and brings up anti-semitic violence committed by shitskin refugees

wonder where its going to level off at

They hide. It's like the Soviet pograms right now in major US cities so they can't show themselves openly, but they're there. Go to church, go to charitable community events (not leftist SJW trash rallies, but people who actually DO shit for those in need). You'll find them sooner or later.

>tfw wife is a bow hunter, and owned more guns than I did when we met

>Everyone is white
>Everyone is dressed well
>Everyone has well behaved kids
>Everyone is the proper weight
>Everyone is well groomed

TRIGGERED.

I don't know, rusanon...I don't know.

i think so, it was basically a master class.

Yes, but it will have slightly more bling.

Like how saiyans powe--

I mean, like how Harry Potter (some bullshit about spellz n shiet because I never saw that shite)

> President Trump on Tuesday said anti-Semitism is “horrible,” and “painful,” speaking out for the first time about a rising tide of incidents and threats targeting Jewish people and institutions since he was inaugurated.

What's this wave of incidents they're referring to, and why isn't the media giving any sources for them?

>us

It fits the pattern of a CEO that spent his own career bankrupting companies and dumping the losses on unsuspecting investors by "cooking the books". At least Trump is consistent.

Takk Norge for baking bread.

2018: Constitutional Convention on birth rights and citizenship, that's the only real solution Trump (and our nation altogether) will truly have.

Let's see if he can do good on his promise.

discredited?

"What has become of us"
Damn it, Boris! I told you to work on your English more, didn't I?

this worries me

i fear they will crash it and blame it on trump

what is he doing to prevent a crash ?

You didn't even pray toward Mecca you fucking apostate.

>*Throws a fag off a roof
>*Stones his mother to death
>*Beheads another little boy

It's true, we braindrain you guys while not taking your worst citizens therefore less racism.

No half-measures. The only reason those kids are considered citizens is because their parents broke the law to bring them here in the first place, let's not even start on how fucked up that system is to begin with that I could as a foreign woman be pregnant - hop on a plane, and spew my spawn here and that kid gets the same benefits as I.

This is one time I'm not going to be an apologist for Trump, this is wrong. It's not a "drop in the bucket", and what becomes of the rest of the family. Are we going to sit here and let them use the bullshit breaking up families argument as to why they get to stay too?

so never prosecute no matter what crimes may have been committed?

rake when

What a shit show. It looks like a bunch of complaining about progressivism and le alt-right and no actual solutions or direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBG_G678Trg

>M1 Abrams Battle of 73 Easting, Gulf War 1991
Short video of McMaster lead tank battle

>M1 Abrams 9
>Bradleys 12
killed
>Tanks 28
>APC 16
>Trucks 39
in 23 minutes

Google St Louis cemetery, you'll find articles on it, but it's not front page news because it's not anti-Trump.

>Kellyanne
>Bannon
>Ted
>Trump

Sounds like a great lineup

Life isn't fair, you leftist bitch.

>No nonwhites
>No trash
>no single mothers
>no people dressed like whores
The only thing worth living for right now is Trump.

We'll see what he can do.

Lower taxes, regulations and force companies to hire American...Its like his entire platform

Economics is a meme solely sustained on confidence in the market. If Trump just keeps doing shit then it should be fine.

It's kikes from the ADL and various jew organizations, it's not coming from law enforcement because they know it's bullshit. Trump knows too hence why hes fairly tepid on the subject.

This is what you want Sup Forums! You are putting USA in danger!

Having a 70+ year old who rambles incoherent bullshit and gets news from cable tv as a president, is damn threatening

>thinking everyone was like the top 10% of americans in the past

humanity is more or less the same across taime

HA!

Fuck you Holster. And fuck all the rest.

The "alt-right" is retards who want to belong to a group.

So now they've switched from 'terror attack' to 'murders'...

They can never pick a topic/direction and stick with it.
Bunch of fucking morons.

I am now
Thanks Sup Forums, dodged a bullet on that one

fuck off faggot

Are there more anti-trump posts when children are in class?

Commie infiltrators. The Tsar should have killed them all when he had the chance.

Checked.

Many Thanks , and My Pleasure America.
I will be running a bit back and forth to the stove to stir a bit in a pot so I might be a bit distant at times, but I'll do my best to follow what is said and done ;_;

Always the fucking leaf.

With the worst Presidents?

He is the worst so-called President. I use so-called because he hasn't done a single thing that has been Presidential.

Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, Richard Nixon, and George W. Bush are all considered to have been a better President so far than the shithead Donald Trump.

That's just wrong. America has always gotten better overtime until the 1960s hippies/immigration act. We've been walking off cliffs ever since. Trump is our only chance, to be honest.
checked

Spooks getting frozen out in Syria

Yes. Everything goes in cycles. We're currently in the crisis cycle where degeneracy and lefitism has corrupted old institutions and we have to tear them all down and replace them with new institutions. This will lead to a new 'high' period where society has more order and regimentation but great collective accomplishments. Then our coddled kids will forget what it was like before and start rebelling.

That was never the argument

The argument is Sweden is a mess