Let's not forget Lena Dunham is an incestuous pedophile

Why is Milo getting destroyed for advocating a relationship between a 17 year old and a 29 year old, but everyone is fine with this cunt actually raping a child?

The left gets to have all the children they want because they're the good guys.

No one likes that bitch

Yes.

wasn't Dunham a child as well when she touched her sister? More of a "playing doctor" thing? I'm not sure of the details of her situation so could be wrong.

this, thread over. still egregious but not really the same thing

dont get me wrong. fuck this cunt bitch. but if she was pretty and rightwing it would not be called rape

The sooner people realize the left is essentially powerless and irrelevant the better. They can be loud, that's it.

The war being waged on Milo is coming from the dinosaurs on the right, who want him out. He's a proactive gay taking the limelight in the current conservative movement. This is not OK to these dinosaurs.

The left, just jumped in to pile on.

Oh, goodie!!

When she was a teenager, Dunhambeast would coax her sister into letting her touch her... on many many occasions.

Thanks, Share Blue

What is /pol becoming?

Every post is spent arguing over just how degenerate (((they))) are. Stop giving them your energy.

Moloch is winning, guys.

She's pretty. All beautiful get a pass.

This. The abuse lasted over a decade and to no ones surprise her sis grew up and became a dyke. Really makes you think.

>She's pretty.

Yes, so demure and sensual....

Let's get another point straight.

Milo was the younger one in the situation he was describing and defending. (him 17 - bf 29)

Go pick up a psych 101 book. This is classic rationalization as a coping mechanism.

You can't blame someone that was fucked around with by their priest when they were 13/14 (something else he admited happened to him) for having a fucked up viewpoint.

I said in my post that I didn't know the details. Not everyone is a shill you retarded faggot.

>still egregious but not really the same thing

Kids do dumb shit like that, but most of them don't go on to brag about it in a book and normalize it for others.

>falling for the kike tricks

She raped she sister but that's ok because GRRL power.

Source? Not denying but lets be reliable here.

So it was kid-on-kid.

Milo is talking about adult-on-kid, that's the difference.

She's a she, and she's Jewish.