(((Them)))

Is there any info that may help me figure out why everyone hates the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic related

they pretend to be the victims

when they are the perps

Youtube benjamin freedman 1961 speech

youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c

Oh boy heres my chance to shine

They deserve more hate that we have given them.

( LoL )
>.>

Found it... that sneaky cat...

lurk for a few years before making threads, faggot

Thats all for now

Reminder that its an easily proven fact that any racial movement whos goal is to divide us was started by a kike. From NAACP to the Bolsheviks. Every last one.

wew that would be devastating if it actually caught anyone

fortunately for you though none of those are the actual complaints whites have about jews

you almost made yourself look pretty stupid, phew

i could stem, in part from the Bolsheviks killing 60 million Christians

And in modern times it could be Israel's control of many aspects of the USA and of course Israel doing 9/11

How can the Jews be both fervent stingy money hoarding merchants yet also be radical Marxists?
seems kind of an oxymoron to have the rich stingy people support Communism.

commies are penny pinch poorfags makes sense really

marxism and capitalism are different sides of the same shekel.

both are materialistic systems where the nation is divided, the races are degenerated, mixed, the borders are destroyed, organic society is uprooted, a subverting elite is establishew, which is dominated by jews

just think about who your not allowed to criticize.

bwecause y90u canjt taq shit about them

>is there any info
History

this

Jealousy.

lurk more

It's a meme like the Bogdanoff one no here actually hates Jews and I would guess that 90% of people are Mexicans LARPing as white

Other question-
Does Sup Forums celebrate the Holocaust for killing six million Jews or deny it?

the exact opposite.

anyone can admire a pRASAITE at first glance.

I'm currently reading the second volume (Separation and its Discontents). Where's all the anti-Semitism I was supposed to find there?

I don't think it happened. i can not speak for others.

6 000 000 truly is a sacred number isn't it?

I just deny the ridiculous myths and jewish legends that surround it (human soap, human skin lampshades, rollercoaster into crematorium,...
I protest against the exclusion of non jews from the holocaust, and am wary of the fact that it is illegal to deny the holocaust. if it is true, why does it have to be silenced with legal force? even in countries where there is no anti semitism, or where the holocaust didnt take place?

what's more I detest the way jews and israel use the holocaust as a shield from any criticism.

>implying Sup Forums is one person

How are you Moshi?

Sup Forums arent monsters, 99% dont support the systematic slaughter of fellow humans. We do, on the other hand, have extremely important questions about the claims made after WW2

Also Russian kikes killed twice as many Christians and thats if you use the fake mainstream numbers

read the talmud

btw, jews shill on this board for israel.

Oy vey I've been found.
I just came here for the oys.

Communism is a scheme to replace Gentile power structures with Jewish ones. This is why all the international banks backed the Soviets, to overthrow national economies in favor of rootless cosmopolitan Jew economies. Of course, once people like Stalin and Mao got a hold of the ideology it got bent towards other ends.

Nepotism for the purpose of subverting the interests of the white majority of the country.

settle down schlomo.

i have more respect for a dog. at least a dog is honest/ in the name of your father. everything you say is inverted. J00

So yeah. Gas The Kikes Race War Now.

They are all shit sandwiches and Rotschilds.

Agreed 100%. We don't like Hitler because we hate Jews, we hate Jews because of what we've learned. And we don't even hate all of them, just these 1% global elites that have caused every major war in the past 500 years to come to fruition. The USSR was the most Jewish country in the 1900s, the entire government was jewish and slaughtered ten times the amount of people that they claim ol Hitler killed. The fact of the matter is, they've lied to us immensely.
The numbers of the Holocaust make no sense. % million were just proven to have been fabricated to make it an 11million number and garner sympathy from non-jews. Proven made-up just a month ago.
Hitler wasn't even a racist. He cared about race and wanted every country to try its best and be a nationalized culture, globally. The Third Reich was the most diverse army of WW2, they had Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Cossack, Russian, Georgian, North African, and African-American legions, as well as volunteers from Argentina, Lebanon, Brazil, Chile, France, Britain, Egypt, Spain, etc, etc. We are completely shocked and a bit enraged that the Jew media could and would lie that vehemently about a nation of peoples, which only furthers our suspicion of the Holocaust. The fact that Hitler's Germany stood up to the Jews is why they are so lied about today.
They even say the first black olympian, Jesse Owens, 'stood up to Hitler', when in fact his best friend was German, he was treated as a human being in Germany (unlike segregated US), and shook Adolf's hand after the match. He described it as "the most beautiful moment in my life" and carried a photo of the Fuhrer with him in his wallet.
Most of us aren't racists, it's more of a meme. 99% of us don't want Jews killed, we just want the 1% of banking elite and satanists taken out, not the average Jew Yorker. We're sick of the lies, we want the truth.

Can't find a gf user? Jews.

> 5 million, not %

Are you still here OP?

Are you sure you don't have any more questions?

Who did 9/11. Jews.

Ever wonder why Saudi's(mossad) flew the planes yet we hate Iran more? Jews.

To add onto this, there were 150,000 Jews and at least 60,000 Muslims in the Third Reich.

Lot of "We's" there.

That's good to know. As one of your Jew Yorkers, I see no reason why I should be dead because Soros is a monster. Also, based Jew numbers are growing. They hate Soros because he turned over Jews to the Germans.

Ugly like rats

There is no (((anti semitism))) in these books. That's just the rallying cry to delegitimize Macdonalds work.

Did you read the first or third books yet? Basically what happened is he wrote the first book and all the Jews loved it because it treated proto-Zionism and Jewish culture as positive things, looking at them through the lens of what they did for the Jews. Then the second book looked at Jews from a meta-cultural perspective which painted their ways in shades of gray. It was more positive than negative, but the negative was not glossed over. The Jews freaked the fuck out at this point. You are simply not allowed to talk about Jews or even acknowledge their existence except to sing their praises. The reaction to the second book redpilled MacDonald. How could the same people who praised his scholarship and professionalism claim the second book, which is written the same way, was a piece of garbage filled with unsourced lies? Many of them didn't even read it, they only heard that it wasn't a particularly flattering portrait of Jewry and started trying to Shut It Down. By the time he finished the third book the Jews in his field were committed to destroying him. So he spared no criticism of Jews. The reaction was to call anyone who even read and reviewed the book a Nazi. Jewish behavior follows a pattern, and MacDonald exposed it. That is the most anti-Semitic thing you can do.

It is cause you are a parasite class. I honestly don't want to kill jews. I want to deport them then let nature take her course in the M.E. with all of you in kikebase1.

yet they dont hate him because he promotes leftism, protests, open borders,....

unless ofcourse he promotes these same things in israel.

it was the same with bernie madoff. jews dont give a damn if naive goyim are robbed of everything, but when it happens to their own they suddenly get mad and declare him a traitor to the chosen people.

go to israel and stay there. the jewish diaspora is degenerate and subversive through and through, as this thread already proves.

Are there any self-reflective works by Jews trying to figure out why they piss everybody off?

arf arf!!

im a sad victim feel sorry for me!