Why don't niggers commit collective suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/going-outside-turns-political-in-india-toilet-drive-1486722604
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too busy at their call center jobs.

t. Rajeesh

Hi niggers

>implying India wasn't raped, pillaged, and left into a nation that protests over having to use toilets and toilet paper, rather than their barehands.

Even Nigfrica isn't that bad, chum.

wsj.com/articles/going-outside-turns-political-in-india-toilet-drive-1486722604

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Dis-gusting. Even the lowliest niggers in AIDS land have toilets.

Hi nigger

No they don't
You would know that. Don't you have enough Nigerian friends fucking your women after collecting a hefty taxpayer paid welfare cheque?

Don't you mean neegars?

Why don't Indians commit collective pooicide

suicide is a typical white behaviour, triggered by niggers. you shouldnt mix the two

POO IN LOO

>implying niggers arent already doing that with gang violence and drugs

Why don't you collect your poo with loos?

Hello niggers

I see

Isn't the whole african continent a kind of collective suicide though?

They only know how to collect welfare

Frankly i dont want niggers to commit suicide for the same reason i dont want abos to commit suicide

The ones who want to kill themselves are the ones that see theres a problem with their people but feel too helpless to do anything about it. We should round up all the suicidal ones and nurture them allow the rest to drink themselves to death and stab eachother as they are now

they feel threaten by towelfags, victim olympics

lmao

I only wish I'd thought of it first

they have behaviours that arent compatible with a long life but you shouldnt mistake it for suicide, it's just stupidity

Because they don't have sense of dignity

India inspired a great and ancient civilisation that left behind a corpus of knowledge unparalleled by any other ancient people (even giving name to the 'Vedic' Age), so I don't like to be too hard on them, since they just accept that life is full of crappy people, and that's why they crap in streets--lower varnas going to behave like animals and all that jazz

>Argintina
>pretty much niggers
Join in the mass suicide

They are too busy buying swishers and liquor at your gas station Pahjeet

HAHAHAHA No. You Pakis and nigs are in the same boat as far as I'm concerned. You're both niggers. From article:

"In October, Mr. Koshle sealed a gap in the walls of a school whose large, grass-covered grounds had become a bathroom of choice. Dozens marched to his home in protest, wielding water buckets they carry for outside duty. They demolished the wall."

>>From Article

>>lack of articles when describing Article

Nice try, Muhammad

>UK
>Getting cucked by niggers and mudslimes
>Try to feel better by bashing some third world country which is how you will look in 10 years but with more niggers

Get out tyrone

You're from Argentina, lol get out of here coonskin

>The Falklands will always be ours
>loses war
>economic collapse
you are a third world country

>The Falklands will always be ours
Yes
>loses war
yes
>economic collapse
it is always collapsing
>you are a third world country
yes

What is even the point of all this, cuckmhed?

why dont poos use toliets? fucking raghead

"Why don't blacks commit collective suicide", because a majority of them aren't as degenerate or easily mentally unstable as whites, be it social conditioning, bullying etc.

What's the point of anything really?

Negros are working hard at committing suicide by race war all over the West right now.