Trump is a man of the people!

He talks like us, he eats like us, he's a normal guy. This was a huge part of his appeal.

Show me one picture of Hillary acting like a normal person.

Protip: you can't

hold the fucking phone do liberals really not eat fries first?
fucking animals
do they like cold fries?

pay more attention. she constantly plans outings to prove to everyone how normal she is

I eat my fries while I'm eating the burger, finishing them both at the same time. Doing it any other way is incorrect.

The real question is where does he put his ketchup?

The real answer is on the cardboard not being occupied by the burger.

>Eats fries before burger
Might as well disavow Donald

>caring when you eat the fucking fries

Who gives a shit.

why does this make me so happy?

>t.drunk

This, fast food fries are garbage as soon as they get cold.

Is she supposed to look normal there?? She looks like she's grossed out and scared to touch anything

Mcdonalds fries are the worst when they are cold.

Diet Coke is more of a sin than fries before burger.

>eating cold fries

I always eat fries before burger. Only communists finish the burger before the fries.

Are American Mcdonald frieds soggy, cause here in my country it is.

I eat the fries with the burger, Manny.

*fries

no

Soggy as soon as they're cold

The best when they're warm, nicely salted.

That's disgusting, who would want soggy fries?

Maybe if its those giant burgers, but never I seen anyone in my country do for those regular sized ones like bigmac.

They are soggy sometimes, I sometimes go in during midnight and get nuggets and fries fresh out of the fryer.Best nights ever!

I eat half the fries, then the burger, then the rest of the fries.

did somebody say guac?

I really do not know why would they do that which is why I buy fries separately on our local fastfood chain store which is most of the time beside / in front of mcdo

Same here.

>not eating your fries with a smoothie fucking plebs I swear

>all that head

It's no different than
>tee hee I'm a nerd XD

I mean eat it with my hands not put it in my burger.

She looks really unconfortable desu and she got a forced smile on the second pic

fries are the only edible thing at mcdonald.

Yeah, but you suck and you'll never be great like President Trump.

>smoothie with fries
Gross

I bet his Mac was on point. Not a lettuce out of place

checked and agreed. leave the hit burger cozy in its box/wrapper while you shovel fries into your mouth at mach 3 in order to preserve their deliciousness lest the touch of the eskimo take hold

>trump is just like you asnd me, right guys

kill yourself, libtard. Trump is a fucking god.

She deserves nothing but ridicule and obscurity for the rest of her miserable life

OP

How fat are you that you care in what order some one eats their fast food?

Hillary would be the kind of person that eats the burger first before the fries. The fries would get cold and taste like shit, and it ends up being thrown away. Wasteful.

You stupid ricenigger. You're supposed to eat the fries first or eat the fries along with the burger! Haven't you learned anything from the US occupation? The Japs did.

Kekk

>He's a normal guy

He literally has a gold plated interior in his gold colored skyscraper in manhattan

If you really fell for the 'normal guy' meme you must have an IQ below freezing point

>being a pleb is a good thing
fucking rural retards

It's like people who argue about how to put the toilet paper roll on. It might be trivial, but there is a proper way to do things. The fries should be eaten first, because they get cold faster than the burger, and the toilet paper should hang from the back of the roll so it snaps off when you pull it instead of unrolling 8 extra squares.

I think Donald Trump is a disaster of a man, but he knows how to eat fast food. Who the fuck eats the chips afterwards? You eat the best part of the meal last, any other way is retarded.

Hillary is the one who orders a med size nugget meal, barely eats it, then throws it away instead of giving it to the rest of the group who have been eyeing it for the longest time

Bitch doesn't know how to pour beer. No wonder Bill was cheating on her

>2017

>Not using baby wipes

Which is a completely normal thing for a normal person with billions of dollars to do. If I had billions of dollars I would gold plate everything too.

So this is why you guys won the cold war, huh?

Of course I use baby wipes, but I don't use them exclusively. They are the finisher.

>lest the touch of the eskimo take hold
Jesus Christ I don't know why sides are gone. Of all the shit I've read today that cracks me up? Fuck Sup Forums I'm losing it.

Eat fries before they get cold and ruined you faggot

Makes sense.

McDonald's is a mistake. Only been there a handful of times.

My sides are gone

If she gave Bill that much head then he might not have cheated

What the fuck is wrong with eating the fries first? I do that too

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Fries are a side item, not their own course. You eat them at the same time as your burger and you try to finish them at the same time. You wouldn't eat your mashed potatoes before or after your steak.

you eat the fries first because they get cold faster than the burger

trump knows this, he is a real american

Fries, especially fries from dicks burgers (natty cut fries) in Seattle are horrible if left to become soggy and cold. Mcshit fries as well, the only fries that keep (somewhat) are jack in a crack curlies and those fake onion rings from Burger King Kingdom (tm)

O N E
F
U S (A)!

Well she certainly isn't a lizardperson! hahahaha

She would be a great ruler for the people of earth! Why not vote for her?

Fucking kek

the hamburguer takes longer to get cold and it´s still tasty after that, the fries on the other hand become shit.

This isn't satire?

>Not putting your fries in that portion of the container.
>Putting ketchup on your fries

I'm glad you can't vote in our elections.

I'm so glad we have so many like-minded critical thinkers on this board capable of making the correct choice!

Fuck you yes i would.

Glad someone else isn't retarded in this thread.

I thought she was at the pub with Farage for a second.

>t. literal animals that don't eat one thing at a time autistically

>He doesn't put his fries into a blender and drinks it like a fry smoothe

Wtf, fries get cold faster.