Yesterday...

Yesterday, Uncle Chang released a chrome extension that changes "white" to "black" on various libshit websites like Buzzfeed, Salon, and Huffington Post.

An user got the idea to start flooding Twitter with screenshots of the extension in action under the hashtag #WhiteToBlack

archived threads:
tweet: twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/833774424549707778

download:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/racism-simulator/dmjhkebiknajjcgfjcfaefladmonilah

Dumping what screenshots I have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8
twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/834133955112755200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"stop being black and just be human"

all i wanted was to collect cat pictures and somehow i ended up fighting against journalism

Yea same. I miss caturdays on Sup Forums

Bumping

bump

WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIEETTTTT

Genuine lols, thanks user.

fucking kek

This is getting far less attention than it deserves

>Chrome

No thanks.

Anybody think Uncle Chang is a cryptokike and just wanted to go on HWNDU so he could peddle his extension for royalties?

this is very underrated

This is actually worthwhile. Bumped.

Fuck I actually laughed at this one

God damn it this one too

nice job lolz

I have to make it viral. I want to see it installed at everything.

Isn't the extension free though? And weeks since hwndu was a thing

Change it to nuffin, please

bump for justice

>My wife's son looks black

>thank goodness my wife's son looks black

toppest of keks

This is actually pretty great. The way to wake up the left is not with logical arguments or with facts or statistics.

It's by holding a mirror against them, let them chimp out at their very own image and make them realize stumble over their own arguments. They deconstruct themselves. No need for us to even get involved. Spread this shit on facebook, twitter, everywhere.

Here's an idea: we mass email them pretending to be outraged at the antiblack racist articles they're writing and include screenshots. Theyll be forced to reply and justify their hypocrisy

>black people shouldn't be allowed to name children

oranjello and lemonjello agree

I mean just imagine if these were real.. No what am I saying they ARE real.
It just makes you realize how bad things really are. How can the left deny they're racists who persecute a particular race.

Is this another coincidence detector honeypot?

Does it matter? That the left is generally anti-white, perhaps incidentally because they are "anti privilege", perhaps essentially because they truly hate white people, is not really important.

The "gotcha" games of trying to say in so many words "you are the real racist" will never work because at the end of the day it still relies on and thus reinforce the left's moral framework, not our own, and thus it still gives them the power.

The point is not to say "you are the real racists" but rather that racism is inevitable, and that therefore multi ethnic societies are bad. You also use this to point out to other whites, as if it was perfectly normal, that non whites actually hate them.

an user posted the source code last night and there werent any red flags

I noticed that.. I am kind of sketched out by it. It is good for keks and all, but I can see it being used to out people..

this is brilliant, my dark soul will feast well on all the residual butt-hurt generated by this piece of code

Bump, this is pretty funny

Bump. Expose this double standard. The niggers must SEE the truth.

>RiceMerchant

/ourguy/

the extension turns fake news into real news

This is fucking amazing. Under what hashtag?

kek

>my wife's son
is that legit or am I getting meme'd on

bump

We really don't need a black history month though. Thanks huffpost!

Its amazing how shocking some of these appear to me. It shows more than anything else than whites really are just relentlessly policed on how to be by all these fucked up liberals and minorities with the very freedoms whites have afforded them.

Lets twitter the shit out of this.

Fucking Gold

#WhiteToBlack

We need people to scour their sites taking screenshots and tweeting them out.

So far the extension confirmed works for Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Salon, Jezebel, and Gawker.

sorry, just read it in the OP. Got too hype I suppose haha.

Who the fuck is Uncle Chang? Why should anyone install this? Hilarious idea though, would use if it was open source.

Good luck having your data stolen by leftist nutjobs.

Perhaps a different pivot for "anti privilege" then? I mean pretty much every argument about white privilege applies to Jewish people.

he's the guy that btfo sjws at shia labeef's art project youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8

someone posted the source code in a previous thread and it looked fine

all over it. this is fucking brilliant.

please install this in all public computers. omg

Wouldn't they need to also change black to white?

bump

Agreed. This is hilarious and should be used to highlight the hypocrisy.

Its fucking insane how much it shows the bias against whites isnt it? We've become so desensitised to all the white hate that when we see black instead of white it makes us uncomfortable. Fucking ridiculous.

What a fucking joke. Remember these names. Remember them they are your enemies. My enemies. We have to stop these walking meatbags or they will try to kill us and our families.

Thanks Chang

This is true. Basically say "dude nonwhites hate us, that's why multiethnic societies don't last long."

Need some salt from these sites about this plug in.

And asians. Asians are the victims of less crime, graduate more from university, make the most money, etc etc. Jews and Asians have more white privilege than fucking Whites.

Good points leaf mate. Pic related does not apply on this day.

Huffington Post has tons of this shit. It's a gold mine. Someone needs to wade through that.

Too fucking real.

I DM'd Chang on twitter to tweet some of the screenshots in this thread

>chrome
Discarded

doing god's work

can we port this to firefox or ((edge)) :^)

this is gold

Fucking Sup Forums

Remember to always include screen caps of the originals so people can realize their own hypocrisy

How's it goin Stefan Molyneux with freedomainradio hope you're doing fabulous

Well funny how the altered article is more legit than the real one

Meme'd. Doesn't make it any less funny tbqhwyfam

HE RESPONDED

You feel it too? Nine long years.

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/834133955112755200

HE DID IT

Let's get #WhiteToBlack trending boys

o I am laffin in class rn

This is the way

tfw this filter makes fake news REAL!

thank you for sharing OP

>Sup Forums

It seems like the guy who made the extension couldn't do his one job properly. Any time an article begins with the word "White" it's replaced with a lowercase "black".

Nice!

flood twitter with screenshots and the #WhiteToBlack hashtag

that's been fixed since 0.0.2 and we're on 0.0.3 now

kek i know right?