Why anything other than English?

Why do people in Europe speak anythiong other than English?

English is the most relevant language on this planet, every other language is inferior, irrelevant and completely pointless.

I personally only talk English with my (obviously white German) friends, and it is fantastic.

I am also thinking in English.

Accepting the fact that English is the only relevant white language is the first step for a strong, united Europe.

>tfw not born in England or its extremely successful colonies

>tfw inferior white

Does Sup Forums agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_hSFi0juuY
youtube.com/watch?v=ervGWlPKmaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I couldn't blame you. The English language is the greatest language man has ever came up with. It truly is the thinking mans language.

Based German bro

>>Accepting the fact that English is the only relevant white language is the first step for a strong, united Europe.
Because we don't want a European superstate.

Other countries probably aren't so eager to give up their cultural heritage as Germany.

Agree, but Spanish and French are still relevant

this

Because English is a rude and rudimental language, I rather to use French or Italian to communicate. Obviously you need to have a degree to understand the difference between a Germand and a Latin language.

A lot of the English language has French to thank.

There would be no English language without French

Maintain your heritage hans, use german

youtube.com/watch?v=D_hSFi0juuY

Britain is dead

Parolu Esperanto amiko.

Indeed. Not entirely related, but an interesting linguistic legacy is the English word 'black', and French word 'blanc' ('blank' in old french).
Blanc means white, the opposite of black, yet both words share the same root. A theory explaining this is that both were used to describe fire. While fire can emit light and hence be assigned with white, the smoke and ashes it produces are black, hence the dualistic use of the word.

We need to rename it to something more American. After all we're the people foreigners learn the language for, not the Brits anymore.

American Empire when?

We need to revive Latin as the common language.

Spanish is relevant.

Mandarin is relevant.

French isn't relevant now, but as the third world muzzie countries the french colonized explode in population, it's going to become more relevant

English is relevant.

It's just Germany got BTFO every time it tried to spread its culture to other countries so its language is irrelevant and they should just admit defeat and start speaking something else.

Giving up on your language is giving up on your culture though, and if your language has a fighting chance, which German does not, I would fight for it.

>French isn't relevant now, but as the third world muzzie countries the french colonized explode in population, it's going to become more relevant

Nah, the French would be speaking the language of their previous colonies instead of actual French within the next 50 years if trends continue. Which if that happens would be the best form of irony imaginable

English is an absolute cunt of a language to learn as a second language.

Spanish and Mandarin are spoke as much as if not more than English, albeit in many shitty, poor irrelevant areas.

>I personally only talk English with my (obviously white German) friends, and it is fantastic.
Yeah because you are probably from west germany and a cuck Who loves MUH USA

But the best speeches are always in German!

youtube.com/watch?v=ervGWlPKmaY

Because the pretentious cunts at Oxford think Latin is better.

It's boring, bland and basic. It also doesn't sound hot in women

t. a commie

keep up the good work,a knighthoods on the way.

Hey mate, it's not just you.

We're not cucked though, we heave those shits into offshore (in another nation) processing facilities then send then packing back where they came after a lengthy period of 'processing' (imprisonment)

I see those ICE raids though, you're getting stronger again America, I'm proud of you.

Do you actually think the raids will do anything? They won't. The damage is already done.

Arabic and Hindi are also relevant, and I wouldn't really underestimate their chances given they're both popular among groups of people that can't stop shitting out babies.

English is already the language of the Internet, or at least the Internet people that speak different languages use. It's the language of the aristocracy. The language of diplomacy. The language of business. It however is also a language spoken by people that do not reproduce, which is a serious threat to its future. What English has going for it is momentum, I actually am scared for its future.

Spanish/English/French have a serious advantage in that if you know one it's easier to learn both of the others than Hindi, Arabic, or Mandarin. So even if English wanes due to English speakers declining in population, due to there being so many French and Spanish speakers, that will help English keep propped up. I really think it will be one of these three languages which rules the world in the end, hard to say if being popular among the elites or the more plentiful plebs is more important.

In any case I'm sticking to only speaking English because I have serious deficits in my intellectual abilities to acquire new languages, and we're on the verge of computer translation which is equivalent to human translation.

Kek

>/r/Die_Linke/

Le ebin bast meh comrade :D:D:D

Nah actually from west germany who has to live with all the turks and foreigners Düsseldorf to be exact

10,000 more officers on duty with several raids per week?

Even if they only get 1 person for every 10 officers per raid, that's still an extra ~3000-4000 removed per week.
The wall will remove the land option and I'm pretty sure US Coast Guard is already good at patrolling the east and west.

Nah the commies can fuck off of germany just like the american cucks that live in west germany
Germans should put germany first instead some other state

Not in schools. In culture, maybe, but not in education.

Even if they remove every single illegal immigrant it won't matter. It is the legal ones doing the damage and they won't be removed.

This is depressing to watch
Why don't they just drink the koolaid like the other suicidal cults?

I feel bad for Germans, they're killing off the only significant population of native German speakers in the world intentionally and are calling it "multiculturalism".

Multiculturalism is when you let Arabic culture completely overwhelm you after centuries of defending Deutschland because you decided you would rather have Germany die than risk being Nazis again.

I sort of agree Germans should give up on German just because their population is split between voting for two completely cucked parties. Your countrymen aren't going to defend German, and it's just going to get harder and harder until it dies. German composers, philosophers, scientists, of no value to the world, what Germany really needed was to get culturally enriched by influential countries such as Syria and Somalia.

it does in an English accent

Nordic and Latin languages sound pretty hot though desu

Somebody's been taking notes :^)
Good luck with Schulz desu senpai, I hope he makes the sky come crashing down so hard it awakens the spirit of adolf hitler

Yeah I hope some leftist shit gets elected and he crashes this country to the ground. It can't be changed it has to be so called "restarted"

>every other language is inferior

English doesn't even have a word for 'gezellig'

opkankeren nou, Nederlands is de beste taal

I don't mean this lightly, but these people should be exterminated

>It's just Germany got BTFO every time it tried to spread its culture to other countries

You dumb nigger, English culture is derived from the Germans

to be honest part of me feels that me be the way to bringing violent change. really bringing the pain, swiftly. part of me thought it would have been better if Clinton got elected, because I think civil
war would've been inevitable within 20-30 years

these "nationalist" parties won't deport the niggers who are already in Europe, but will simply slow the flow to a trickle, making the change to a mixed nigger country simply happen slowly and un noticed

dark times indeed.

that *may be

>these "nationalist" parties won't deport the niggers who are already in Europe
Yeah they just follow the main agenda of the other liberal parties because its the social norm and they came because people are way too comfy the only way to change it is for people to live in the shit like a civil war or such a thing like the treaty of versaillies nothing big will change by just voting a party that is just the same like the other

made in france

dis

>extremely successful colonies

You'll be martial law'd and nationalism would be destroyed forever. People like you are tools of the 'jews' you claim to be against.

>Mandarin is relevant.

it's not even a language, it's a clusterfuck of words nobody can put together.

the key is for it to be so bad that the military supports the popular uprising and overthrows the ((globalist)) ((multicultural)) masters

I know it's far fetched but what other possibility is there? democracy is failing us. we can do damage control but the demographics are destiny god damnit.

What part of Gunther's weng weng you don't get. This is why America ain't great.

>Why do people in Europe speak anythiong other than English?

the anglo sphere made it self irrelevant after drinking the right wing kool aid. it should only be a matter of time when finnacial insitutions move to germany and the godkancelor schulz will be building bridges and MEGA. the uk and usa will rot in the meantime.

>united Europe.
Die
We and our language were here before English existed and we will be here when even the mosques built in it's place will collapse. Also, Uralic languages are the most logical and practical, and growing up with them makes you smarter

English is a bastardized slave language, a language for slaves, filled with a bunch of different words from different languages used in depreciated ways.

If you want to think like a master and not a slave then you need to learn the master languages, old Greek and Latin, the languages built on empire. All the rulers of all the great civilizations after Rome all knew greek and latin above their own native slave languages they taught to their subjects.

While making sure that whatever gets exported to Eastern Europe is of shittier quality.

>Be Hungarian
>Lose all your land

>Be British
>Rule the world for a bit more than a century

Really takes my noggin for a joggin

>hungarian language
>litteraly no future

Go back to sucking Austrian dick Janos.

Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs
First step is putting these mainstream "nationalists" in power, then the conditions will arise for the rise of true ethnic nationalism and more hardline rightists
You just need to take away welfare from the nigs they will wither away quickly or chimpout giving a pretext to get rid of them altogether
There are many ways to solve the problem through law, you don't just go out sperging HURR GAS THE NIGS RACE WAR NOW around like a retard

>ICE raids though, you're getting stronger again America,
It's nothing but a deathrattle. The center shall rise again

french niggers only speak french, they dont care about their weird language as malian or i dunno what. Even in their countries they speak french

>a century
>relevant unit of time
choose one, ali

What is it, radu, did the price of scrap copper go down again?

You were and will be an irrelevant shithole of an island before and after your brief world tour, but this time you will also praise allah for it

Free word order is shit desu. Basic order is important. SOV is tacky as well.

>6
I'm not English nor give a shit about England, I am Spanish.

Is it true that pretty much everyone under 30 in Germany speaks English well?

> wanting to live in a world with one language
> being a faggot
> being OP

Many cases. Sad!

No, don't worry, your business isn't in danger.

fuck word order
conjugation is the thnking man's grammar
also
>linguistic gender
>among the chief causes of snowflakes

Then steal faster, you wouldn't want your slum to go without firewood, would you?

Arabic has gendered words and Modern English for the most part has none.