Merifags, do you ever feel like the gayest retards when some of you stand for photos like this?

merifags, do you ever feel like the gayest retards when some of you stand for photos like this?

guns and bibles. there is no relation there you dipshit. in fact, they oppose each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/world/western-imperialists-have-been-bombing-iraq-100-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>guns and bibles oppose each other, says man who refuses to learn anything about either

>Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

fpbp

Fpbp

There is nothing wrong with brandishing the means of defending your country while being proud of your religion.

Is Britain mad that the sharia police made him wear a burkah because he looks like a bitch?

I understand this is bait, but that pic is a distillation of the woman's culture.

Did that girl cheat on her millitary husband with a spic?

I'm pretty sure this picture is ironic and she doesn't take Bible seriously at all.

fpbp

She looks like a stereotypical rural-suburban Stacy, good odds that it's absolutely serious.

>he selectively pulls out of context quotes from the Bible to defend his point

Did you fail ethics class?

So that just happened I guess

you have no fucking clue.

my sister took her wedding photos holding an ar-15 cause her new husband is a ex marine fuccboi.

i'd say it shamed my whole family but all my family knows is shame anyways.

Maybe but he probably passed debate class. you should probably pull that stake out of your salty ass fellow burger

OP here

>guns kill

>bibles teach

your post sucked, sit the fuck down.

Not necessarily. The Old Testament has much warring and fighting going on. Moses uses much violence in Egypt, King David and Solomon go to war a ton.

The New Testament is set in post-invasion occupied Israel and Egypt. There is no 'invading force' in the NT, as they've already been invaded.

the true religion of peace

those guns are just for shooting the neighbors when they get outta line

alternet.org/world/western-imperialists-have-been-bombing-iraq-100-years

bibles are one of the most gun things around.

OP's status: butt blasted