Sup Forums literally can't debate this

>Sup Forums literally can't debate this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Voter_demographics
youtu.be/ldPTL8fyHBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U got the stats for employeed voters vs unemployed voters??

All colleges are extremely biased liberal, so if you have a higher education you've been exposed to a liberal agenda and have a higher inclination to vote democrat.

It's as simple as that. Plus if you're wealthy you want illegal immigrants in the country because they are cheaper to pay. This is why rich people in Cali will fight tooth and nail for immigration and vote democrat.

Lurk

>US higher (((Education)))
Have you seen our colleges mate? Anything less than engineering school is pretty much just a giant tumblr safe space.

Are they all educated in politics?

Yeah, physics, mathematics and biology are extremely liberal biased.

What if it was broken down by major? I rather doubt engineers and gender studies vote unanimously.

You mean people who are indoctrinated in leftist schools vote leftist? I'M FUCKING SHOCKED!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Voter_demographics
Look under "Family Income"
Sure, more people with college degrees voted Clinton, but the people who actually make money voted Trump.

Sheesh liberals really hate poor people. They go on and on about helping the poor and uneducated but they showed their true colors this election

Students still believe globalisation is working to their favor, the working class has already realized that it is not.
You must be a dim-wit student yourself.

FPBP Let's see a breakdown based on degree type for bachelor and master degrees. Want to bet who the STEM graduates vs Bitter Studies favored?

Those fields make up a small contingent of what is considered College (((education))).

So to you the "educated" vote of someone who went to school for cosmology, is worth more than the hard working man who works fulltime at a factory? Or someone who just didnt go to school. Modern college is liberal haven.

College isn't like The Matrix where they pump raw information into your brain. You have a lot of social interaction in college, and it's a simple fact that a lot of academia is liberal.

Leave it to the fucking leaf to speak on behalf of American campus environment.
Come here to America and speak with my math and computer science professors and see how you can't even say the word Trump in our college classrooms here in New York.

Moron.

Can't wait for The day of the rake.

This

>pre election polls
ok nigger

>people that fell for the bankers student loan scam more likely to vote for someone who's in bed with wallstreet bankers

interesting

liberals? taking liberal studies?

>art majors
>music majors
>women lol studies
>psychology
>any other shit tier degree that some jack off took cause "lol muh gen eds"

and then there's the typical conservative. un educated, but probably working some tough job like farming or construction. litterally building and support the very foundation of the cities these libshits take for granted

how about all conservative workers stop building stuff for the left wings. and the left wings can do the same for the right.

>liberals have no food, no gas for their gas, no electricity to power their vibrators
>conservatives cant get a cup of coffee at starbucks

fuck the left

dont want to debate a shill but I will sage this

>tfw studying music
>tfw extremely right leaning
>tfw need to keep my mouth shut about politics all the time

I don't like to censor myself, but it's not worth alienating everyone

Pic related, studying piano

also if they both have college degree and very low income they're double retarded - spent a lot of time and money (most likely a loan that increases every year) for a degree that is useless.

>you can't even say the word Trump in our college classrooms here in New York.

The day after Trump won was both awesome and harrowing. Awesome because he won, but harrowing because so many of the brain-dead teachers and students couldn't teach or do anything but cry because they literally thought Der Fuhrer had been elected. I couldn't believe how much bullshit they had been fed.

It wasn't that bad at my university, but I heard horror stories of the retardation going on at other places.

I sure can

>be me
>didn't go to college
>make 10k a month

whats your excuse, graduates?
>muh crippling student debt

What's there to debate, fisherman? College churns out liberal faggots. Almost half who graduate are still right-wing/Republican voting. Wack bate thread

yeah but they're all in a shit ton of debt

Poor niggers and spics turn out for Democrats? Can't be

A masters in gender studies isn't quite the same thing as a high IQ.

nice blatantly intentional strawman, leaffag

wtf, I thought we were supposed to be on the side of the poor and uneducated. Did they change instructions again?

/thread

I bet you that same chart could be used to compare worthwhile vs worthless degrees.

But really though, we all know colleges are kike indoctrination centers regardless.

not quite.

>women with useless degrees
>highly educated

Educated in low tier crafts =/= educated

Universities indoctrinate people.

>daily reminder that these 4 count as highly educated

do you really think that your piano studies will support you and possibly your future wife and kids. i knew a guy who went into music studies as well, now hes a music teacher making 35k a year max. and that's MAX. now he has college debt and all he'll ever do is make that 35k a year till he decides he got the wrong degree

not saying that you can't make it into some upper class theater group and make maybe 55k. but for a comparison i work in a wharehouse that makes airplane parts, i went in with no education, and now im making 40k a year while also studying to become an engineer

there's still time to make the right choice. i wouldn't stop playing piano, i've played piano since i was 3. but it's a hobby.

>2017
>Not taking piano lessons from Hugh Tube.

youtu.be/ldPTL8fyHBY