What is the real reason you support the right?

So yesterday I was talking with my girlfriend, and she asked me very seriously: why are you conservative?
It kinda confused me at first, because I ramble on to her all the time about how liberals annoy me, and she knows me beliefs, but she REALLY asked me.
I told her the basics. Economics, political beliefs, but when it got to social aspects she kept stopping me.

"Why don't you support immigrants?"
"Why don't you like liberal news?"
Etc etc, until I finally focused on one point.

"The Right is more focused on saving people like me."
"So... You mean whites?"
I was taken aback, but when I thought about it more, she isn't wrong.
Of course I am not racist, I want to co- exist but within my races own country, and the same for the rest of the world.
But the right side really does focus on helping Whites...

Is that bad?
Or should we start accepting this more?

bump

"She asked my very serious, 'Why are you a conservative?'"

"But the right side really does focus on helping Whites..."

Fuck off, libtard shill.

"People like you" doesn't necessarily mean white. It means hard working upstanding American citizens who pay taxes, don't join gangs and sell drugs, don't rob and harm innocent people, loves freedom of speech and expression, values the family and a culture of individuality and bootstrapping upward mobility, independence, self respect, peace through strength, freedom.

Thank you. I guess these were the words i,was looking for.

It's true. I support the right for the exact reason the left despises it: it's primarily white and male.

>Not pandering to blacks is pandering to whites
Use your head

Liberalism isnt sustainable, just look at history. Strong traditional conservative men build civilizations and then their weak sons and whore wives knock it down. You need to read more user. You sound like you are fresh off the boat from . And if she honestly can't look around and see how fucked up and hedonistic society is then I strongly recommend and new girlfriend. Some women really are just lost causes.

>pic related
I do hate how it says reactionary though.

>things that didn't happen

The right as it stands today, with the normies and shit? Yeah, they're pretty much this here However if you mean us, then well, we're not exactly our fucking neighborly friendly faggot who will scream "BASED NIGGER XDDDD" unless youre a reddit fag transplant. How about you fucking lurk moar if you really want to know what we're all about

get out of that relationship now, she will kick you down into the mud when you are at your most weak and vulnerable state

not the kind of person you want to live with

>You mean whites?
>No, i mean Americans

There's nothing wrong in being interested and concerned in issue relating to your own race. Everyone does it, just look at blacks with blm. It's called in group preference it's a natural survival instinct. Don't let anyone, even (to be frank) your emotional stupid girlfriend, guilt you for this. This is how you end up in the situation that we are in now.

We are all born with black assholes, love thy brother shillshit.

Either a shill or just incredible stupid if she kept stumping you with total softballs. Either way, same solution: delete yourself.

>believing in self defense means you are a white supremacist
>not wanting to be raped by a death cult that wants to conquer the world means you are a white supremacist
k

Anti-Marxist and 14 words.

Or is this one of those, "immigration is an act of love, they just want to be somewhere where they can find prosperity and there is no downside to us taking on as many millions of third worlders as possible."

>"But the right side really does focus on helping Whites..."

Makes me wonder if shills are going to be instructed to not read responses to their posts so they don't have to be exposed to how weak their arguments are.
>1 post by this ID

>Everyone does it, just look at blacks with blm.

I've read black forums/hang outs. BLM isn't what you think it is. The blacks don't even know what it is. There's no leader or committee. Every little race whose safe spaces I've delved into is similar. There's no "latino community", either.