Wtf...

Wtf, this dude just killed someone I knew because he was tryng to steal his fucking weed and now he's going to kill himself because he's too big of a pussy to go to jail and get fucked by nigs

The only thing he did wrong was not take more of you degenerates with him

LOL Over weed, very nice haha. Probably something else, they just got himt o say something like, " I wanted to take his drugs too "

It's a shame really, all he did was kill a thief.

>piece out

lol

They have $100 ozs where I'm at in the store. That's $3.60 a gram, there's no way weed is worth someone's life. Shamefrull drispray

You got the story wrong nigger. This guy was doing the robbing.

And nothing of value was lost.

he does have a solid reason OP.

LOL

What a fuck up

>ywn be sent to an American prison and get turned into a fucktoy for big, muscled black thugs

White trash is removing itself. Good riddance

dude looks cool to me, that hair is fucking godly. Hair like that, murdering for weed, that is Real American Blood right there.

They had that for black Friday here, average is $160 OZ if you can find it (Seattle)

I am hooked on dabs now. Its so much smoother even compared to vaping. Fucking love it, and it gets you wrecked as fuck.

Best part is fast tolerance build up, so you cant be fucked for a week straight

>piece out

So you're shithead friends stole his weed and is now dead ?

Kek

I'm glad weed manages to remove it's users without even having to make them overdose.

So the shooter was trying to steal weed, or the person he shot was?

>Lynn

8)

the one who stole the weed got shot ( friend of the op)

he fel on the wrong fella

>there's no way weed is worth someone's life
While I don't like pot, any property that is yours that someone else is wrongfully taking from you on purpose is worth more than their life. 7.5 billion fucking people on this planet. That person is replaceable.

>untermensch

nothing of value was lost

Wat

I've been high for 2 years

Moooooooo

So?

>overdose
>weed

I hope you're referring to the pothead overdosing on some other drug that you can actually overdose on, (which is a good outcome, don't get me wrong), because if not you're a fucking idiot who's less educated than the braindead dropouts who smoke weed.

>dude just killed someone I knew because he was tryng to steal his fucking weed
Stop hanging out with niggers OP, if the guy hadn't gotten shot he would have robbed you eventually.

Dabs are nice cause you're still pretty clear headed and don't get the fog.

no this moosman guy robbed a grow op and shot 2 people

Dead beat ruins lives of those around him. More news at 11. In other local news eugenics still illegal despite rapidly increasing population

Pothead lives are not worth much

damn is he gonna overdose on weed that would be the ultimate way to go out given his situation

Lol you look like a clown right now senpai

this is why I would never use
even if it is completely harmless, you have to associate with degenerate criminals
I know someone who saw someone get shot (in Norway!) because he couldn't pay up to his dealer

stay away from drugs, kids!

Dude, i'm 423 too wtf

saw this shit on the local this morning

>meet me at hooters in JC friday at 6pm
>i'll be wearing a black t-shirt with "Sup Forums" on it
>also, a MAGA hat
>c u then 423 bro

Are y'all retarded? The gay who shot everyone was trying to steal the weed. The two guys who got shot was just growing it so tony went and shot them to steal all of it

Hey, dont wanna get raped in jail?
Dont kill people for weed (the cheapest drug)
Fucking nothing of value lost.

Wow never thought I'd see my hometown on Sup Forums like this. Just for perspective the area & people that this happened with are degenerate outliers. Most people here are peaceful & just wanna be left tf alone