Based video games thread

Post here video games which you deem to be based and uphold the correct values.

I'm going to start with Metro 2033.
> no coons
> no propaganda
> soviet vs nazi war ongoing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any game is good when you focus on black kills

>correct values
I'm not sure video games have values.
Anyway video games are shit for the most part to me nowadays, that said, Mountain Blade Warband is always my top pick.

There's no game more redpilled on this fair world than Hatred.

>synthwave soundtrack
>explicitly pro masculinity
>tacitly against globalism

To explain this last part it turns out that all the charcacters are recieving phone calls from an organization called 50 Blessings which is a deep state psy-op that has hijacked nationalist sympathies to stage a coup against the president of the united states.

Also if you play the first one, it turns out the Russian mob is being controlled by a small group of oligarchs as well, or at least we see one, implying that the Russian Mob and 50 blessings are both just fronts for competing (((oligarchs)))

>I'm not sure video games have values.

hmmmm

METRO is required gaming

You can pick up 2033 and last light on your rig of choice for just a few dollars, even you NEETs dont have any excuses

IS Defense is also pretty good.

hitman, all parts

DOOM

the way remakes/reboots are suppossed to be
the way FPS is supposed to be

Metro is pretty bleakpilled.
>nazis are bad, want to kill you
>soviets also bad, want to kill you
I suppose that's how people in the real USSR felt.

what are your thoughts on Bioshock? the Great Chain (capitalism) and its immense freedom were appealing to me.

It's pretty comical how the nazis are handled in Last Light.

assasins creed is also pretty redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs

>if your skull is in correct proportions

When will this meme end? Are people just too lazy to look up all the black, arab, slav, and jewish soldiers who served under hitler?

Guy was not as strict as the jews like to make him out to be.

STALKER is a must

it's amazing as a thought exercise and in terms of atmosphere and just...experiencing it. but even the game makers don't think you should actually agree with the philosophy

Also the game also has a government called Sup Forumsis

Its not "redpilled" though, its just a good reboot.

You need to play Postal 2.

I wish they just made Metro into a Stalker clone.

They are russian nazis.

What other games let you mow down degenerate potheads and anarchists like Stalker?

Nazis in Last Light are not the actuals nazi from WW2 they want to preserve the human race as it is because they fear the radiations will turn humans into mutants so they kill everyone not who differ so they dont start a new mutant species with their offspring

>CTRL+F "witcher"
>0 results

Explain yourselves.

Half-Life

Escape from tarkov might be good. Looks like stalker but without anomalies and mutants.

this
hang yourself

Cant go wrong with Metal Gear Solid.

>Shadow governments
>Nuclear conspiracies
>BTFO commies, muzzies, etc.

>DOOM
>Its not "redpilled" though
Ponder this:

The antagonist of the game is a dyke looking woman who wants to harness "unlimited energy by opening the portals of hell, but lets in the hordes of evil"

This is akin to what European / Western countries are doing, ever since women started voting. They want "unlimited GDP growth, so we need more immigrants to come in, Diversity is Strength"

Meanwhile, the male CEO is a logical / rational sentient AI robot that helps you along the way unfucking up what the women have unleashed on earth.

It's a great reboot too, but notice the subtleties in the story line.

Elder Scrolls 3 is pretty redpilled.

Hardcore cops. Fake God. Slaves. Strippers.

Fallout 3 is in there too.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I stopped paying attention to vidya years ago because of how disappointing it got imo.

>Metro 2033
>made by ukranians
>no anti-soviet propaganda
Come on, you brainwashed degenerate!

Both last light and 2033 are really based. But didn't the Soviets defeat the Reich in metro? (once again)

>Rejecting to play Valkyria: Chronicles

Faggot

7.62 Hard Life

Its literally right wing death squad simulator: Pinochet Edition

Best game ever. The only bad thing was the ending

It's still in alpha i think. Looks promising in let's pays, but it's made by a bunch of Russians.

S A V A G E

We have already had this thread. Everyone agreed Vampire: Bloodlines was the most redpilled game. WoD in general seems pretty redpilled. The basic assumption is that the global elites have always been vampires. The world is a predatory place and the only thing keeping society from falling into cannibalistic frenzy are the sometimes arbitrary laws we have.

Get the unofficial patch tho

RYSE: Son of Rome
Roman legion who ultimately kills the degeneracy that was Nero while also killing a lot of barbarians.
Short but great game

It has a very light redish pilled backstory about how an evil corporation, but other than that yeah any DOOM game when playing one is almost devoid of any kind of propaganda.
DOOM 3 mocked the use of propaganda.
DOOM 4 also had a few little bits about company tag lines "Opening the gates of hell, for our future!"

but other than that. DOOM always stayed out of the Right vs Left politics avoided it as a whole.
Because that doesn't matter when hell is invading.

ha i remember the first time i tried playing the game i was a malkavian girl and i was like, WTF is this shit?

Hatred

really makes you think

Literally anti white propaganda

Cuckboi

Shilling for Crysis

Praise Kek

No the reich nor the reds lose but if the heavy dlc where you play as a reich solider killing hundreds of reds then we can assume the reich is doing pretty well even more so considering how bad it went for the reds in last lights ending.

>swedish developer
>says diversity is more important than historical accuracy

It's like poetry.

Malkavian is the best. There's so many small things that happen if you're a Malk. (Like the newsanchors on TV speaking to you)

No it's absolutely not

Hating on one of the few excellent RPGs of the last generation.
There's Valkyria Chronicles and the Witcher 2.

'Bonk's Adventure' for Turbo Grafx 16

Bonk eats a power up, becomes a black savage, chimps out and kills everything in sight.

>Bethesda
>redpilled

Fucking new fags need to GTFO

kek so fucking ridiculous

Yeah the dlc had some good missions. Someone even made the Reich one into a meme.

But I heard someone say who has the books that the Nazi's lost or something. I also got both books but never got far in it since I am not used to read much.

Also heard we would get a new metro game

Shut the fuck up and buy Todd's game!

So much this

Whoever made the OST is a fucking genius

Never agree with the criticism against it either, if you cant figure out how to use the shift key and figure out you're supposed to be constantly spraying bullets - shutup

I'm not sure Cactus is "redpilled" necessarily but they at least know about oligarchs using propaganda and hijacking the military industrial complex.

Insurgency.

Get to kill ragheads. No russian players like in CSGO.

Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV

Funniest part is that they made the negro the sniper lel

excellent taste

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

As far as the games are concerned the reich is now probably one of if not the most powerful group left after last light and apparently the new game will start after the last book and continue the story so I doubt they would just kill of the reich.

Anyone?

Insurgency is pretty fun. I liked rushing around with NVGs and a silenced handgun.

Witcher series, Dark Souls 1 2 &3, Deus Ex

>rpgs
>redpilled

what about hearts of iron 4? You can play as hitler in that. Something i didn't think a game dev would have the balls to do.

fuck video games

2002 Bethesda is much different than 2017 Toddthesda.

If you are willing to do some modding Fallout can be quite good

Cactus games picked it out themselves. They are Swedish, so give them a bit of slack, but they have amazing taste in music. You can tell they are sort of the black metal types seeing as how both Carpenter Brut and Perturbator were heavily associated with that kind of music before they started mixing electronics into their acts.

Of course they are the hyper sensitive types from the interviews I've seen, but i would say they are lightly redpilled.

In one of the books the protagonist almost shoots a nigger before realizing he's African and not a "Black"

If you want hard redpills play Deus Ex or MGS2.

I have been playing X-com recently, it seems ok so far.

Dark souls isn't redpilled but it's not bluepilled. It's just a fun game.

Witcher series is definitely pretty redpilled.

Cool, a cringe thread.

>cringe

Back to plebbit nigger faggot

fuck yes.
i love making like 4 units of spartans vs like 10k peasants.

Stellaris?

Such a shame that Rome 2 was a disaster.

>TFW you get the mod that lets you own sex slaves in your telvanni mushroom tower

Feels good man

>mfw I crush an enemy city after a prolonged siege and enslave 10,000 people
>mfw I demolish their holy sites and temples
>mfw spending the cash from the temples on more legions

>Toddthesda.

Contains degenerate jewish artists (((Feinstein))) and (((Cohen))) while the scientist responsible for (((ADAM))) in the first place is (((Tenenbaum))). Seems pretty red-pilled.

Whys it cringe? These are legitimately good games people are mentioning.

Theory is the second game was just a movie.

probably because you're supposedly not a teenager and you're playing video games

People say the launch was a total disaster, and apparently Emperor's edition is all patched up now.

Bioshock is blue pilled as fuck. Even infinite which tries to have a complete anti-hero as their protagonist comes from a neo-lib perspective.

As opposed to watching Jew tv or watching Jew movies?

What else am I supposed to do to unwind after a hard days work?

Lots of fellow redpilled Trump supporters on World of Tanks.

Morrowind

Playing as a reincarnation of a legendary hero destined to overthrow the corrupt government, save the people from falls religion, and throw out all immigrants from the land.