Father illegally treats autistic daughter with cannabis

father illegally treats autistic daughter with cannabis

youtube.com/watch?v=BcuZ3C9Q3Jg

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude weed lmao

Ha tard get rekt

>hey guys, femanon here :3

wow, that's some potent autism

i wonder if anyone on Sup Forums is THAT autistic?

>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease

wouldn't a bullet be simpler and cheaper?

>The face of Sup Forums

Probably to calm her down so he can rape her without her arms flailing around like some autist

You are a heartless fucking animal.

Hopefully no woman will put up with your neet bullshit and you'll be removed from the gene pool.

>my tard kid's hitting herself again
>better get the camera out to record it!

Not gonna lie former Autism supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Autists crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get all the dank nugs.

Yes.

why you hitting yourself
why you hitting yourself
why you hitting yourself

So weed cures autism?

What's Sup Forums's excuse? Smoke up guys!

I guess this is why Autists vote for Trump, they're mad all the time.

the way she acts when she's stoned is how I act when I'm sober

stay mad faggot

autists don't deserve to live

The real crime here is not euthanizing the poor girl.

>average Sup Forums poster

So what asshole?

I can't imagine what a nightmare it is to take care of a mentally disabled person...

If getting her high calms her down who cares. It makes life bearable for her parents and also keeps them from putting her in a home - another drain on the state.

Weed is degenerate sure, but if it improves the quality of life of mentally disabled/terminally ill people I'm all for it.

Shit works, gotta give it that. Shes not spazzing anymore, how is this bad?

>Be ugly
>Act retarded
>Get stoned
>No one gets upset

How much shit must she get away with? I bet she grabs dicks daily and smiles about it.

Btw autism isn't full blown retardation. I have actual autism and I am pro weed but this is some retarded extreme case cherry picking bullshit.

>LEAF

Simply pretending.

Why do they let people like this? In their virtue signalling they are making them suffer for no reason. Personally i'd prefer a painless death than that .

What kind of monster would do this?!?! He should have her on a dozen prescriptions like a responsible parent. Someone report this POS.

All true for normal healthy people. But as treatment for people with various unhealable problems it should be allowed.

man this is bad, I hope she gets better

Oh my God.

God bless that poor child.

God bless that poor father.

God bless the holy weed that provides relief.

God bless you all.

Autism is a spectrum you fucking clown, obviously she has a much more sever condition than you.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
If you even looked at the studies you blam, you would see how you are using them wrong.

>marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
Yes it can, every thing you inhale while its over 100 degrees can cause lung damages. You study however focuses on cannabis users who also smoke regulary and smoke joints of pure tobacco smeared with weed oil. Far more tobacco than your 5 joints a night kinda guy.

I will now look at your other studies.

>ITS WESSIDE AND FUCK THE CLICK U CLAIM

I propose a more permanent solution, and a tool of a more advanced times.
Just a few stabs and a bit of a wiggling around later, voila, perfect consumer.

This is "life unworthy of life."

It would be a mercy to her and everyone involved to end that misery.

>When you accidentally disprove a previous liberal REAL NEWS talking point to further another liberal agenda

i want to know how would she react on a bad trip

she will probably end up browsing r9k in a few years and we'll see a greentext story how her father gets her high and rapes her

>"Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"

- The Lord God our Savior
Genesis 1:29

Obviously but she also obviously has more mental illnesses than just autism, you fucking clown.

Wait I'm thinking now, after her dad dies where's shebgonna get weed from? Nobody is gonna marry t hat baggage of problems she will be homeless probably start sacking dicks and join some gang (assuming they even take her) to get her fix. Dad Shoulda just put her down tbqh.

it obviously helped her, it helps me too, i don't care what you think.

Government unethically forbids cannabis treatment to fathers daughter

Or you could just kill it

You're all sociopaths.

Why are these people kept alive

Autism is full blown retardation, you have something called assburgers which some people think is just an excuse for not learning social skills and isn't related to actual autism, like shown in the video.

>he doesn't smoke weed daily because he's afraid of what people on Sup Forums might think of him
lel

never come here

under (cough cough whoa dude lmao) rated

Marajuana doesn't give you bad trips, only psychadelic drugs can do that (Mushrooms/acid) if you smoke the same amount of the same strain of weed twice the high will be almost exactly the same.

I bet OP if a commiefornian weed rancher kike spic.

Only they would stoop so low as to attempt to play on emotions to turn a profit.

Is she any match for the mighty ETSIABATSU?

I have a best friend who has a daughter like this. I hate going over to his house because the daughter is non-verbal but craves affection. Her life is not one worth living, no self awareness, no possibility of a semi-normal life. She should have had a drowning accident years ago.

Kek
>I only like certain sections of a book I will later claim is fake.
Cared enough to post.

Because God wanted them to be born.

DOUCHE VOLTZ

>At the level of the individual studies there is LIMITED AND CONTRASTING evidence supporting a cannabis-related alteration on the white and grey matter structures of non-psychotic cannabis users. However, our meta-analysis showed a consistent smaller hippocampus in users as compared to non-users. Heterogeneity across study designs, image acquisition, small sample sizes and limited availability of regions of interest to be included in the meta-analysis may undermine the core findings of this study.

>Our results suggest that in the healthy brain, chronic and long-term cannabis exposure may exert significant effects in brain areas enriched with cannabinoid receptors, such as the hippocampus, which could be related to a neurotoxic action

Almost every drug has this effect. The more you activate neurons, the stronger the feedback.

Concluding from the two studies I looked at, you just made some copy pasta to impress people who know jack shit about medicine.

>She should have had a drowning accident years ago.

Someone would've called you edgy but I agree with you.

ftfy

If God wanted her dead she'd be dead.

Because your dumb humane policies

This is why abortion should remain legal.

>i wonder if anyone on Sup Forums is THAT autistic?
N-no...

i know
i just dont know the proper term from when you feel fucked up when you smoke

thats not a lot

Hi, Wowie.

Do you know the scientific term "acceptable risk"?
Either way PAY DENBTS

America will never be great again until cannabis is legalized completely.

GEEEGGEEEGEGEGEGEEEEGEEEEEEGGEEEEE

fucking hell, I sometimes wish parents would be given the option whether or not they want the baby if it has a bunch of health problems or some mental disease like this.

oh wait...

isn't that abortion? but pol is against abortion

No user. Hollywood smokes baby dicks not weed.

Pic related.

/thread

thats not even autism anymore thats mental retardation

Should treat her with his dick lmao

This is a bad precedent...they're basically rewarding her for her tantrums.

Want to feel good? Throw a tantrum, get rewarding with pot.

Her reptile brain will make this connection immediately.

I mean, is it impossible to treat a severely autistic's tantrums with normal discipline? Only in that cause would I think drugging your daughter would be a solution, otherwise there must be another way.

It obviously means a lot if you continue to post, you need to seek help obviously you are inadequate and insecure. Please do not be a harm to yourself or others.

>5%
>this is a fuck load of syrup sucker bucks.

>cherry tree
>boil bark
>extract Arsenic

Garden of Eden contract was Even voided it and brambles (weed) were introduced. God literally curses the earth.

These kind of posts are so fucking gay and pointless.

>linking to (((science))) articles
>implying (((scientists))) have any idea about any of this

Leave it to Greece to post the dumbest shit ever.

>Tadeo is a world class tard wrangler

hahaha what the fuck is going in that picture?

>sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
Interesting. I'll use this a lot.

pretty sure that's a case of severe classic autism

The state shouldn't have any say in how anyone lives their lives in the privacy of their own homes.

Recreational use of any drug(including alcohol and tobacco) is degenerate.

In my personal experience you only ever feel really fucked up if you smoke too much, since her dad is the one giving her the weed I'm sure he isn't going to give her alot since its not for recreation.

nah it's just funny see you being triggered. i bet you never got head by your bitch smoking a blunt, fucking beta.

sieg heil nigger

RULE 1 OF DOING ILLEGAL THINGS

DON'T VIDEO TAPE IT NIGGER

THIS IS CLEAR AND UNDENIABLE PROOF OF CHILD ENDANGERMENT

You can't diagnose mental illness in the womb guy.

>retards shouldn't live
abortion should be illegal
>RETARDS SHOULDN'T LIVE
ABORTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE

SYSTEM FAIL

The marijuana cure all thing is probably the only facet of SJW culture I can get behind. I hate nigger weed so god damn much I just want a mild strain of indica for a relaxing head buzz.

this video gave me feels man, am I the only one
>autism is sad, when it's not a meme

this guy is right, everything potentially harmful should be outlawed.

the means no:
guns
cigarettes
sugar
beef
alcohol
automobiles
airplanes
bananas
video games
free speech

fuck all that freedom to pursue life liberty and happiness - lets MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

no religion

DUDE WEED LMAO

>keeping these "people" alive

>projecting
No

You managed to elect Trump. Savior of Europe.
I'd say you deserve a reward.