Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_I_Tzimiskes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsus,_Mersin#Middle_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Muslims are wea-

Can't read any of this :(

this is picture of strung Dous velt guy selling weapons to weak muslims

>the only thing muslims did was fight for 1400 years.

the jordan army is still shit though

Islam is a proxy of the catholic church.

sand niggers are nothing but cannon fodder.

>most recent victory was 1319 years ago

Arrakis breeds hard men.

The roman empire was overextended and surrounded on all sides by enemies both in the west and east. I find this infographic rather funny as Thomas won 42 of his 44 battles but you posted one of the two that he lost.

sure

khalid ibn al walid won all of his 100 battles

Muslims have never had to worry about Africans and every single time the Nomads and Whites have came into Arabia they subjugated it completely. The Byzantine Empire was at war from all sides and within. Imagine if Arabia was white? It would be the world powerhouse without a shadow of a doubt, instead your leaders rob your people and give the white man his cut for merely allowing his pathetic race to exist.

>attacking a crumbling empire being torn on all fronts by invading slavs, sand-apes even cucktholics with your infinite supply of polygamy-cly mass-produced war drones
>success

Look what's happening to your countries now. Self destructing, war torn, backwater shitholes.
Be glad that you have fossil fuel reserves.

Yeah because conveniently he always left the front right before his armies lost. 2,000,000 Arabs conquered 300,000 Greeks in Arabia and then the Mongols/Turks came in gave you a fair fight and you've been subjugated every since. Now you will always be subjugated by the white man, you will exist so long as the white man decides your race should exist. Your government will function so long as the white man decides it should continue to function for our benefit.

sure thin leaf

khalid ibn al walid lead hugely outnumbered bediouns with light weapons and cav against the most organized advanced army at the time and won
still better than serbia

also you always use the same shitty argument

a bunch of bediouns defeat both worlds greatest superpowers while fighting them both

and conquered poorsians in one battle

keep saying excuses

Daily Reminder the Arabs lost the War.

Byzantines were defeated by Horseniggers, not Sandniggers.

>Self destructing
>war torn
>backwater shithole
This coming from a Serb? Kek.

Yeah it had nothing to do with the fact that the Byzantines had 8 Emperors in half a decade, they were outnumbered 5:1 at nearly every engagement, and the battles that did take place were after ridiculous sieges. Germans conquered Rome with 1/15th the population of Italy because there was effectively no central government. If your army of 30,000 puts a slaughter to a garrison of 5,000 and 25,000 civilians it wasn't a pitched battle either.

Your race exists because the white man decided it should continue to exist, for now. You could be wiped from the history books in less than a week if we collectively decided to do so. That's power Muslims couldn't have ever dreamed of.

whatever gets you sleeping at night shithead

Better than living in a pedo worshiping theocracy that exists solely for the benefit of the white man.

>still better than serbia

That's not really saying much. Nor will I defend my country in this regard. I recognize that we are a shitty country my at least my people are kind at heart and no matter what mass brainwashing narrative msm tries. And I thank the god that at least I am surrounded by good people.

Not something I can say for middle-eastern savages.

Ahmed what the fuck are you doing on pol. Go watch some isis twitters or something.

You can't even deal with Israel and the Jews slaughtering your people for sucks sake. They take whatever land they please and Muslims roll over to appease them. Your pedo prophet and his 9 year old daughter would be proud.

duh white manz dezides u live n shieet

shut the fuck up , i have never seen someone so delusional in my entire life

you are making me actually cringe you fucking autist

And you are straight up lying you fucking leaf

the byzantines ? OUTNUMBERED TO ARABS ? are you fucking retarded or something

>we will destroy Israel and reclaim Palest-

boy ten battles. for a culture that's been around centuries, that's pretty shit.

You exist because the white man currently believes you should exist. As I said before if this was to change, and it sure is looking that way, your entire race could be eliminated in a matter of days.

Your autocracy exists because the white man decided it should exist. When this changes you'll be no different than Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc.

sure thing buddy

the man you worship is not even white , and your country is controlled by chinks

muslim sandniggers vs orthodox sandniggers (greeks)
byzantine empire is a literal meme

x

Chinese are a higher percent of your population than mine, and I could easily make the case that your autocracy takes direct orders from the Chinese government, after the white man approves and gets his cut of course.

> In 972 Tzimiskes turned against the Abbasid Empire and its vassals, beginning with an invasion of Upper Mesopotamia. A second campaign, in 975, was aimed at Syria, where his forces took Emesa, Baalbek, Damascus, Tiberias, Nazareth, Caesarea, Sidon, Beirut, Byblos, and Tripoli, but they failed to take Jerusalem.

> John I Tzimiskes

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_I_Tzimiskes

of course !! you are right lmao

fucking fatass cuckold NEET get a life and stop acting superior on Sup Forums , you are literally ignored by all of society even in your own cucked country

Muh white man wont do shit , realize it and wake up you fucking faggot

>when your greatest enemy is also your greatest ally

You exist because the white man decides you should exist. Your autocracy functions and isn't Libya, Iraq or Syria tier because your autocracy was created and exists for the benefit of the white man.

I understand why this bothers you, i'd lash out too. The Jews are slaughtering your brothers every day in your lands and you go on and LARP about battles against a broken Empire 1,400 years ago.

you are either mentally retarded or 12 years old

Desert tribes beating other desert tribes.
They got wrecked when they tried to conquer Europe.
Much later on Europeans conquered them and made them into colonial subjects.

This is autistic. Jerusalem was already in Christian hands when the sandniggers conquered it. They never took it from Jews.

>Being this delusional

is this even possible ?

>dissing whites
>would still live in whites countries, with white culture, white people

it's ok bro, we know nobody likes living among savages.

Let's not forget the Pale Death of the Saracens
>Nikephoros II Phokas waged numerous wars throughout his reign. His first campaign as an emperor was waged against the Hamdanid emirate of Aleppo between 961 and 962. His aim was not to conquer the emirate, but to terminate its role as a regional power – the city of Aleppo was thoroughly sacked and its forces destroyed, but its territories were not annexed. From 964 to 966, he led an army of 40,000 men which conquered Cilicia and conducted raids in Mesopotamia and Syria, while the patrician Niketas Chalkoutzes recovered Cyprus.[4] In 968, Nikephoros conducted a raid which reached the city of Tripoli, raiding and sacking most of the fortresses along his path. His aim was to cut off Antioch from its allies: the city was unsuccessfully blockaded two times in 966 and 968, so the emperor decided to take it by hunger and left a detachment (a taxiarchy) of 1500 men in the fort of Baghras, which lies on the road from Antioch to Alexandretta.

> Tarsus, Mersin

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsus,_Mersin#Middle_Ages

> The terms of surrender of the city allowed any Muslim who wished to leave with as many of his possessions as he could carry. Many of those who left eventually settled, according to al-Muqaddasi, at Baniyas. Most of those who remained behind became Christians, and the local main mosque was either torn down or turned into a stable.[16] The city remained under Byzantine rule until 1085 when Horseniggers conquered it

> terms of surrender

> those who remained behind became Christians

> local main mosque was turned into a stable

I don't blame you for lashing out. If Jews were slaughtering my people in my lands I would probably larp about slaughtering civilians of a broken empire 1,400 years ago if that was my greatest racial achievement.

oh and before I leave let me remind you that you are on a white forum, talking to white people.

Get cucked, nigger

Sandniggers were able to fight in the past and they can still put up a gorilla type war.

But their society is centuries behind compared to the west. Sandniggers have limited power compared to the west. They are lucky that the west is becoming fat and degenerate otherwise we would wipe them off the map and take everything they have. Once there is a Terminator type weapon we will send them to war for absolute control in the middle east without risking any white life.

Where do you think you are?

Our country is an example that sandnigs can't fight. Proof? Gulf war, our soldiers DIDN'T EVEN get an order to fight and defend, they ran away

>Byzancucks

Oh no, we lost to a bunch of sandniggers 2000 years ago.

Arabs lost the war faggot.

Arabs are Vultures, who eat the rotten flesh from the war torn Persians and Greeks.

Without the plague and wars caused by the Jews, Arabs wouldn't have conquered anything.

Nothing but Vultures.

Asian

Fighting != zergrushing

>we are a master race
>jews are evil not master race
>arabs only defeated our "master race" (that always ends up losing) by cheating!!!
ultimate buttmad

>Sup Forums
>white

Here: ≠
We have UTF-8 now

I'm Cambro Norman, pretty sure we were the Terror of Muslims.

>you will never marry a jewess and have a family of kikelings with xer

Kek
>whole israel surrounded by enemy territory
>their combined forces supported by world powers cannot even achieve any victory

> we wuz romans
Nope. You converted to Cybele cult during 5th century. That required you to shave beard and celibate to be a "priest". Connection with the church body was never restored.

>Beating the Byzantiune Empire already weakened by decades of long, drawn out wars
Is that supposed to be impressive?

Wales is fucking irrelevant. You were nothing, you are the product of your ancestors and you've never killed or defended anyone or anything. You sit on a computer typing all day about racist stuff like it's a sports competition. You are a delusional retard and people like you deserve to be executed for being so fucking retarded.

It's their fault for getting into those wars and having a terrible political system. Byzantines sucked ass.

53,000 Muslims vs 286 Normans

> how can you ever recover

>Terrible political system
Would you rather live in a semi-tribal semi-feudal hellhole or a stable efficient empire?

>stable
>efficient
>empire
>(that also collapsed and was conquered easily)

read a book you jamaican faggot bombaclot

Never answered the question dipshit. I'd rather live in the Byzantine Empire than anywhere else in the Dark Ages, besides maybe the Frankish Empire under Charlemagne.

>ottomans were great w-

pic related

By this time, Muslims were led by a Kurd.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_languages
> INDO EUROPEAN

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_languages
good thing they don't have a country
disgusting freaks
also >inb4 you say it's the jews again

Do you even know what the dark ages are? You are literally fucking retarded. Also what kind of question are you even asking? What opportunities would I have? Would I be a slave or what? What-if questions are always fucking retarded.

Babylonian Jews caused the last Great War between the Persians and Byzantines, this allowed the Arabs to invade Persia and defeat the Byzantines initially.

Between War and the Plague, the Arabs conquered an utterly spent group of peoples.

>jews revolted in 600
>this is why the byzantine empire collapsed almost 1000 years later
white supremacists are a special kind of fucking idiot

It's like colonialism, it messes shit up hundreds of years later

irrelevant
byzzies had hundreds and hundreds of years to recover
instead they got sick and dicked by germans and a dude with a funny hat

>I don't know how siege works
When sieging happens,%100 of the time the attacker loses much more men.And Barbarossa wasn't even a land commander.By the way at that time most of the casulties are from diseases when an army sieging.

>Muslims are strong warr-

>citing historical epics as citations for numbers on wiki
>LOL it happened!

poor armos.

Not an argument you liberal