MCCAIN NAMED AS LEAK BY TRUE PUNDIT

Hot news.

McCain is the leak and he's been hacking Trump's phone with deep state help.

truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

Traitor once...
Traitor twice...

Other urls found in this thread:

mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=human-trafficking-advisory-council
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes you wonder if trump used that old ass phone because he knew it was easy to get into, In order to catch any would be opportunists.

Fucking kike

beast

Fake news. Oh wait, it benefits drumpf. MUST BE REAL!

Is this from the phonecall with those Russian pranksters pretending to be the prime minister of Ukraine?

Why do so many really big things happen, that have fucking video evidence, and yet nothing ever happens? What ever became of obama's fake birth certificate revelation? My girlfriend and family think I'm a conspiracy nut now, just for trying to redpill them. It better not have been for nothing.

So when you have Mccain openly talking about blatant treasonous conduct on the phone, and there is a fucking recording of it, then what do you need to do to get action?

Unasked trips by a shill actually confirm it true.

This

I don't understand it either.

I mean fuck the sheriff wasn't fired either. So they can't even claim it was just wrong.

No one took a stance and Obama got off scot free. From the evidence displayed the certificate was clearly faked. Why the fuck was that allowed to pass?

Who do you expect to carry out punishment? The governments not going to do it, the law is not going to do it. It's up to the people, It's up to you, personally. It always has been, it always will be, wakeup.

what's the odds McCain has links to the hotdog scandal and is covering his ass because he knows Trumps going after those people

I don't get it either.

Perhaps. Or his direct and overwhelming connects to ISIS and Ukraine regime change.

or its just "songbird mccain" living up to his nature. scorpion, frog etc

That went right over your head, fishfag.

Makes sense, Trump is very tech savvy

Looks like Mr. War "Hero" is going down soon. Poor loon.
Buckle up tightly, space cadets - in for a bumpy ride.
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

So I'm not losing my mind? I didn't fall hard for a Sup Forums meme? Some of the looks I've been given, user. From my own tribe. They think I'm a total nutter and I didn't even want to show the proof because of cognitive dissonance.

It was clearly faked, and I NEVER believed in the birther shit until I saw that video.

I'm glad there are other people who are as confused as I am.

Apparently McCain would like to go back to prison.

Mcain gets investigate, so should the rest of the Regan Battalion and the #nevertrumpers
Especailly McMuffin

>true pundit

someone should really torture that guy till he gets it

>starting leaks and not fixing them

He learned nothing from Joe the Plumber

Has anyone been looking into the McCain institute?

Yeah, I want to believe this as well but true pundit isn't exactly a bastion of truth. It be nice if it implicated that closet homo Lindsey Graham too. Fucking hate that smug sack of shit, he's been playing the 'conservative' for years. The guy is more liberal/democrat than some democrats that are currently in the senate.

Kutcher is a staff member listed under human trafficking advisory council

mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=human-trafficking-advisory-council