Trump scored 14% in Boston, 8% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 9% in Manhattan

Trump scored 14% in Boston, 8% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 9% in Manhattan.

He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs who have never experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.

If you supported Trump, you will never experience life the way it was meant to be experienced.

Oh? I was under the impression no culture was better than another, only different.

fpbp

Really? I thought it was dumb emotionally driven "college educated" liberals that made people want to vote for him in the first place

I lived in Sam Francisco during the election. The streets smell like piss, you see homeless openly and freely doing hard drugs on the streets. You will see them actually squatting and shitting on the busy streets. I paid 2300 a month for a room out of someone's house. It took a whole hour to travel 3-4 miles in a car. The hippies and techies are all extreme SJW, and is essentially a communist city

Newsflash: HE'S STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

You lost the popular vote in 31 states. Lol

ONLY RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS VOTED FOR TRUMP

>The well placed people in the country voted for the most status quo candidate of all time

IMAJUN MOI SHOCK

These threads.

This is lazy shitposting.
T. A fucking leaf

based bong

the funny thing about diverse cities is that the different ethnic groups dont even interact with each other. asians still stay with asians, spics with spics, whites with whites, blacks with blacks. That will never change no matter how much you try to merge people. you can see this happening in colleges all the time. people tend to fflock to their ethnic groups.

Only city libtards voted for Shillary... and there is a lot more of us than of brainwashed moronic city sheeple.

City people are the ultimate cucks

>cant drive a car and have to rely on public transportation
>high crime
>high pollution
>high cost of living

Only retards like there because they are to dumb to leave

I fled NYC because of the diversity. Best decision I've ever made.

In one of the 9 % in Manhattan, feels good senpai

I live in MA and voted for him, eastern MA too. Entire family did and I live in one of the top 5 wealthiest towns in the US.

I just moved back from London a few months ago, NYC is a vibrant shithole but atleast there are a lot less muslims mooching about.

Whenever i go to the city near me its full of the lowest common denominator trash, but in the suburbs is pretty much all people that will give you the shirt off your back and every dollar in thier wallet without asking for anything back

>tfw live and work in Boston
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM SURROUNDED BY SMUG COLLEGE CUNTS AND NIGGERS. KILL ME

The reason why your Democrats lost the election and will keep on losing is because of this attitude among their supporters.

>He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs who have never experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.

As long as people like you keep openly stating your opinions and support for the Democrat by saying things like this then you will continue to ensure Republic domination.

Oh look this thread again, and this rhetoric is what lost you the election

Sage

Sage

Sage

Could you at least make us work for it?

This is literally cannon-fodder tier. Come on.

How many fields do I put sage in?

This.

These large cities are some of the worst places to live on earth.

I know, I live in one, I'm one of the smart city people that voted for Trump.

I apologize for my state. I will convert them all.