Trump should start reading books so he'll sound smart like Obama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk
youtube.com/watch?v=2TrhHVx-IJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

READING IS FOR FAGGOTS

trump writes books.

/thread

This statement in itself is retarded. Obamas greatest strength was also what made it possible to deceive the masses. I guess it'd be nice in a way but I appreciate Trumps wit, passions, and emotional honesty. Everything isn't rehearsed, fabricated, or misleading.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
OKIE DOKE, FOLKS

obama read books to learn about stuff trump already knows.

If you want Trump to deceive to gain the support of fucking idiots who can't understand him now, what makes you think it'd be a good thing? I don't want everyone to like him, not yet at least, the fear is power thus far- Bannon knows this, people are squirming

every morning trump spends about an hour reading books, that is how he starts his day

Drumpf BTFO

Just because Obama fooled you with a ton of verbiage that conveyed absolutely nothing doesn't mean the rest of the world was as easily duped.

I thought he watches TV

I'd rather have him continue to ACT smart :)

>Trump should start reading
I thought jews were supposed to be smart.

I'm not trying to make a political argument it's a suggestion

yeah, no, fuck off kike
We don't want any of your (((suggestions)))

To whom? Trump isn't browsing Sup Forums

damn.....that's deep

those daughters did the same thing to my dick

don't tell anyone

Many things started in here and became reality

>sound smart like Obama
emphasis on *sound smart*
Obama spoke at a deceptively higher level than the actual value of his intelligence. It was one of his only advantages in making himself appealing. For the time being, I presume Trump will actually be doing his job and making major strides and changes, so he doesn't really need to be able to talk in circles around questions

He didn't write any of those books though. He used ghost writers.

>Trump
>and his supporters
>reading

nice meme

I thought the ''rural and suburban retard## thing was just some meme, but honestly, Why is it that rural and suburban white people vote against their own interests? Idiots who live in their 90%+ white safe spaces, and have crappy jobs thinking that republicans can help them.

But it is true, city people are better, hence why they flocked to the city for work and their better degrees and qualifications.

Trumptards also need to realise that immigrants don't cause wage compression. It's they're stupid retarded white ageing american population that's also the cause of all this tax.

Gee, no wonder white suburban woman are starting to prefer street wise black men.
youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk

Honestly. White men, and their baby boomer parents a fucking embarrassing, and completely detached from modern day reality. Spastics.

Obama is an idiot that sounds smart
Trump is genius but he sounds kinda stupid due to low vocabulary, I'm pro Trump

You and 20 other white guys

He should first learn to read.

Trump would annihilate Obama one on one he is good at making a label stick like big fat mess Jeb, crooked Hillary, Pocahontas Warren.

>what the president does doesn't matter
>I just want him to sound smart

I'm the most well read person I know outside of a few lawyers and maybe some acedemics, I live in a major urban area

The richest and most successful people I know voted trump

The one exception didn't really like him but isn't over the top about it

Your statement is shit

what an illiterate C L O W N ! truly makes murrika look even dumber (quite a feat) Also i'm a former Trump supporter.

#NotMyPresident

Exactly, it's the kinda of garbage that only the poor urban ghetto-dwellers could mistake for intelligence.

I like Trumps down to earth Slavic fisherman way of talking, fuck the political wooden language, go Trump

If he wants to sound "smart" like Obama then he needs to read a teleprompter not a book.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TrhHVx-IJY

What is olev?

>Trump is genius but
>he sounds kinda stupid
>due to low vocabulary,
>I'm pro Trump
Typical response from a Trumpanzee

>Obama
>Smart

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF