REALLY HAPPENING: RADIATION SPIKES IN EUROPE - RUSSIA NUKES ARCTIC?

WHAT THE FUCK!

SUMMARY:

> fucking radiation spikes all over Europe
> US sends sniffer plane to find out the source
> some fear RU detonated nuclear bomb in arctic

SOURCES:

sciencealert.com/no-one-can-figure-out-what-s-behind-a-mysterious-radiation-spike-across-europe

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/radiation-europe-russian-missile-strike-radioactive-material-france-norway-iodine-131-irsn-a7591886.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245586/US-nuclear-sniffer-plane-Britain-nuclear-spike.html

thesun.co.uk/news/2915352/russia-nuclear-bombs-arctic-radioactive-particles-europe/

intelligent-aerospace.com/pt/2017/02/21/us-deploys-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-after-detecting-a-spike-of-radiation-in-europe.html

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590260/Russia-nuclear-weapon-Radiation-Vladimir-Putin-Arctic-US-plane-Weapon-WC-135-Iodine-131

But why the arctic? If it would be the antarctic I wouldn't be surprised.
Why and how did it not get noticed? No sensors up there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-27
businessinsider.com/us-deploys-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-after-detecting-a-spike-of-radiation-in-europe-2017-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On a side note, kek confirms with 3x double digits:

It's literally harmless, our media told us. Don't believe everything

I betray my age but they covered up chernybyl in the free west. It tookuntil alarms at western nuke plants went off before it was in the news.

something big has happen.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

>our media told us to not worry
Wow you got me really convinced there!

THEY UNLEASHED CHUTHULHU IN LAKE VOSTOK AND TRIED TO NUKE IT!
STAYWOKE

> A Nazi base found in Arctic
> few months later nukes start flying
I bet they have found something REALLY fucked up if they had to nuke it.

Wut?

>pic related

AND FOR THE SLOW POKES: ARTIC IS NOT ANTARCTIC
ANTARCTIC IS SOUTH AND A CONTINENT
ARCTIC IS NORTH AND FUCKING ICE

That's why it does not make sense to me.

Hollow earth?

there is a device in antarctica powering up that was activated one week after the election in america- this is the first noticable effect. this radiation is focused toward and passing through earth. some speculate the device is designed to increase the sea level by melting antarctic ice

Cleaning up the remaining nazi bases there, nothing new.

>Tensions have been escalating between Washington and Moscow over accusations of the Trump White House's ties to the Kremlin as a Russian spy ship was parked off the US Coast.

>Radioactive substances were initially detected in northern-most Norway – close to Russia's former nuclear testing area in Novaya Zemlya.

>These radioactive particles are produced by atomic bomb explosions or nuclear disasters such as Chernobyl or Fukushima.

>There has been no confirmation of a nuclear weapons test by Russia and doing so would be a violation of treaties banning nuclear testing.

Why is Putler nuking the polar bears?

He's "Putin" them down for good.

source?

Leeeets have a look how the earth looks from above.

What is the shortest route from Russia to USA?

Oh it suddenly makes more sense.

Czechia

Hi Putin. You're a cool dude.
Your secret is safe here.

>Chernobyl 2.0
>Except now it's in the middle of a civil war
>No parts
>No men
>No containing it
>Why contain it?

Time for STALKER, boys.

WTF, I DONT WANT CANCER!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is bullshit. You can see flash from nuclear blast from space, there is even special satellite for this.

Also in report they saying that source of radiation is somewhere in Eastern Europe, and right now amount of radioactive material peaked in Poland.

Now, what country borders Poland and have high amount of nuclear power stations?

>iodine 131 has a half life of 8 days
Wew

why did Russia do this exactly anyone have any ideas

Just trying to screw up the weather. Unusual record temps throughout the northeast. Not enjoying this timeline at all. Something isn't right.

>not knowing that radiation travels with the weather

It's totally irrelevant if it's now pretty strong over Poland. Doesn't mean it has to come from there at all.

If it would be THIS easy they probably would have already found out, don't you think?

Smaller halflife=faster reaction=bigger dose :^)

They actually claimed that none of these satellites were pointed at the remote northwestern region of Russia that they suspect you would use for such a test at the time.

Also means that its extremely recent.

Yes. Pocket dimensions though, not a physical cavity. Take a wild guess who got the one at the South Pole.

This shit happened in January.

>british newspapers

It's like when you go to checkout in a superstore
Peek at the tabloids if you're bored but never take them seriously.

>negative temp records all around Hungary last month

Underrated

not in this timeline

we just love to see the world burn

>Now, what country borders Poland and have high amount of nuclear power stations? borders Poland and have high amount of nuclear power stations?

Ukraina blyad?

IMO I think some ragheads have taken nuclear material from fucking Iran and have been spreading it all around with this refugee bullshit.

Screencap this: We will see a dirty nuke or whatever happen in the next 3 years which will be tied to Iran, with monetary support from Saudi Arabia.

Something does feel off doesn't it?

We're nearing the end of the ride fellas, this is where things get a little bumpy

I fucked up my post, sorry.

Yes, ukrainians is imbeciles and their nuclear power station falling apart, but source can be good old Chernobyl.

Right now they constructing new shelter for destroyed reactor.
So, they dig around reactor building.
Then reactor exploded, radioactive materials were scattered around.
There were tons of nuclear fuel. And small fragment is still there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-27

This is what probably blew up. This thread was on /k/ few days ago and annon pointed out this submarine was there.

businessinsider.com/us-deploys-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-after-detecting-a-spike-of-radiation-in-europe-2017-2

>On Feb. 17, 2017, U.S. Air Force WC-135C Constant Phoenix Nuclear explosion "sniffer," serial number 62-3582, using radio callsign "Cobra 55" deployed to RAF Mildenhall, UK.

Shit, I'm going to Svalbard next week. I don't want to get cancer

Iodine-131 (131I), a radionuclide of anthropogenic origin, has recently been detected in tiny amounts in the ground-level atmosphere in Europe. The preliminary report states it was first found during week 2 of January 2017 in northern Norway. Iodine-131 was also detected in Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, France and Spain, until the end of January.

I'm actually with this britanon on this.

Pretty sure it aint round bro

>It will happen when the weather cools
Obvious

>Three branches will become one
Reference to the branches of US government and the consolidation of power in the new administration

>The belly of the dragon will drop water
See California dam debacle

The others are incoming still I think

kek speaks

nazi super virus war when? either that or they were blowing up their own evidence bunker

Can't wait for this to escalate into rods from god at Russia.

Even if it would be flat as your mother that would still mean Artic is the direct flight path between RU and US.

>Shit, I'm going to Svalbard next week.

no you're not.

That seems plausible and like something people would try to cover up in an "oh shit" moment.

Why was that so funny

Correction
This could be the killing bolt

checked

HOLY FUCK!

>mfw those LARP threads from a little while ago weren't fake

Well fuck.

>checked

Unfortunately for you there are no poles. Just entrances to the hollow inside of the earth

>the Arctic is becoming a zone of increased military competition. Russian President Medvedev announced the creation of a special military force to defend Arctic claims. Russian General Vladimir Shamanov declared that Russian troops would step up training for Arctic combat, and that Russia’s submarine fleet would increase its “operational radius.” Recently, two Russian attack submarines were spotted off the U.S. east coast for the first time in 15 years.

This has been happening for quite some time.

Remember when a whole bunch of nuclear power plants in Europe were upgrading their security after several anonymous sand people with real security badges for nuclear power plants posted threats last year?

I think it has something to do with that.

>You could have listened

>arctic
original nazis living in the arctic confirmed

>See California dam debacle
That's reaching pretty far.

I think a more likely and obvious connection would be a disagreement or conflict in the south China sea.

Leak water->have their claims challenged
Belly of the dragon->the southern shore of China

Right but this thread is about the deployment of united states assets to the region and the ongoing investigation.

Italy becomes a super power.

Yeah lol that user made a thread about this a few days ago but since the link was to some no name site no one believed him

Someone give me a quick rundown on these predictions

They seem vague and like they could apply to anything. Which have come true so far? Who made these predictions?

>our media.
you must be retarded or a faggot. probably both.

Wouldn't seismic monitoring stations be sensitive enough to detect a nuclear test?

This. Russians did a real bang up job of disposing of that piece of shit and it's causing problems now.

this is very fake news.

This probably ties into when Russia lost thier I think wireless telephone system or was it gps? Briefly around the kremlin.

It must have been very small for the US not to detect?

no, its about radiation spikes in europe.

where did this prophecy come from again?
I bet one of you did it for the lulz.
It is so vague it can be interpreted in any way you like.

This, when Chernobyl exploded they told us the radiations stopped at the frontier, everything was fine. That's why we need our frontiers back

They're trying to nuke the glaciers to cause a tsunami to flood new york
My digits proves it

>what country borders Poland and have high amount of nuclear power stations?

kaliningrad?

Watch as it is fucking nothing yet again.

>he still calls it larping.

So is this the Russian story that the media non who called the milo incident alluded to?

>7678

Riveting stuff

Nic countdown.

And more importantly, the international response to and lasting consequences of the original cause of these spikes.

mfw libshits think Trump is larping as potus.

praise

so many differing gets in this thread, kek is playing with us

>87678
You don't recognize Thoth when he shows himself?

Everybody feels it, shits super weird right now, nasa announcing what's out side of our solar system tomorrow, something is out there

>The ravens will starve

Ravens are usually related to battle fields. After the fighting, they swoop down to gorge on the dead solders that are left.

Could "Ravens starving" mean a brief timeframe of peace? Sort of like a prolonged 'calm before the storm'

>Also gorging on clay could mean a country taking land and building up it territory.

>'The belly of the dragon dripping water' could mean that a party or governing body will give birth to a new political state or ideology.

Since 'water from the belly' usually means amniotic fluid and birth

>According to international law, and if Russia manages to prove that geological structure of oil-rich seabed conforms to the type found on the continental shelf, the area under Arctic Ocean will be considered the extension of Siberia and hence, belong to Russia.

>It's yet another """""prophecy""""" so ambiguously worded you can make it mean absolutely anything you want
Sup Forums is falling for 50,000 year old clickbait.

>The bear will leave it's cave forever
R-Russian anons, are you guys alright?

palindromes ftw

there was a prediction that a new elder god will arise...

Repeating numerals are the only meaningful numerals

Like these

Kek confirms.

Wasn't there something about a bolt that shines in the night but does not kill?

Wasn't something being said about Poland "lighting up?"

Not really ambiguous as it is just derivative of Revelation (see raven, bear, seven hills, etc.). You faggots need to read more.

>8118

>the world bows to the predictions
>predictions rule the world with an iron but fair fist
>you probably have prediction-bots inside you right now

in all seriousness, these vague ass predictions mean nothing because the poster has singles. it is meaningless