Japan gets nuked twice

>Japan gets nuked twice
>Rebuilds in a couple of years
>Couple of buildings go down in NYC
>New complex still isn't done 15 years later

Explain.

>Rebuilds in a couple of years

cite?

People arguing over what should be built there.

>little mud huts are the same as skyscrapers

yeah no

integrating nonwhites into a population is worse than literal nuclear bombs

is that middle tower intentionally off center? just begging to get pushed over.

Yes, diversity is worse than being nuked.

>mud huts

The US helped them rebuild you dumb fuck

Trackmania?

>Japan looked like that in 1945

this is a picture from 1945... look at title retard

>Rebuilding other cities faster than your own

That's even worse.

Trump wasn't joking when he talked about city planning and environmental assessment in the US (especially NYC) and that's it's easier to get the authorization to build a city in Asia (and not just China) than one building in the US.

i think we should have turned them into icbm silo's

and everyday, no exception, at exactly 9:11am, we shoot a missile into geosynchronous orbit

Reminder if it were up to Trump, the towers would be rebuilt by now with the same design but stronger material.

they sure had great cameras back in 1945 my man. You sure are a smart guy.

Man, I'm happy I was able to visit the top of the other one of the original WTC towers back in 1999.

They would need some sort of huge cage around them to break up any potential planes before impact. Without a cage, they would be hit again.
>Stronger material.
They were strong as fuck.

thank u

That's superior nip technology for you.

Not gonna do the research on that other photo, but are you implying we didn't have good cameras 50+ years ago?

How do I shot web?

Tokyo is by far the nicest city I've ever been to. It puts American and European cities to shame.

Trump felt that he had by far the best bid to redevelop the WTC property and really got redpilled about 9/11 when he pushed too hard to investigate why he didn't win the bid.

Blame the unions and politicians
t. construction manager in nyc

rip 9/11

sad!

Except all those buildings with the exception of two are under construction or already completed

w-what car is that? it's like i had a vision that told me that my purpose in life is to work hard and get one

Toyota 2000GT

Good luck buying it

This is the next big development in New York. It is built over a rail yard.

Good luck with that

shieeeeeet

DNC