Brits partied all night and are now faced with a big bill

When is that Article 50 coming in? We need that cash for them Greeks, Poles and "refugees".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRUIava4WRM
bbc.com/news/business-39032261
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/05/chief-economist-of-bank-of-england-admits-errors
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38413787
youtu.be/hiVqKlaurlA
bbc.co.uk/news/business-39037698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Junker
>says an increasingly nervous man for the twentieth time this year

We will pay you nothing. Not a penny-piece.

Our attack spoon squadrons are on standby, Fritz.

>Not a penny-piece.
It is called 60 billion euros. You pay in Euro or gold, we do not take your shitty penny-pound pieces of crap currency.

Is WWIII going to be a bull prepping contest?

how can you get paid anything from inside your shed, hans?

Shut up Angela go back to watching your own people be raped and murdered

SIXTY BILLION
I
X
T
Y

B
I
L
L
I
O
N

desu I need to plan what kind of new car I'm going to buy with those bongillions

EU officials so butthurt and vindictive they have to "punish" UK so no other country leaves. Truly it has become a tyranny and the faster it all burns down the better for each and every country in Europe.

>P-p-please B-britain...be nice, gibe us some money to pay for all the refugees...we are warning you...

Saurkrauts are in a bit of a pickle over this aren't they?

>Shut up Angela go back to watching your own people be raped and murdered
The rape and murder rates are at a record low in Germany right now. In the British zone alone in 1945, Brits raped more German women in one week than rapes are happening in all of German today in a year.

It is not a punishment. Bongs need to pay their pensions by themselves etc.

>desu I need to plan what kind of new car I'm going to buy with those bongillions
Repeat it after me:

BEEE EMMM DOUBLYA!

>Germany imposes punitive tariffs on UK
>UK imposes punitive tariffs on Germany
>UK stops importing VW Group cars
>UK doubles up on importing cars from squints
Germany BTFO
Get fucked.

>Saurkrauts are in a bit of a pickle over this aren't they?
We are going to build that wall... and Britain will pay for it.

>wanting to get paid in euros
:')

The song was pretty awesome, though. Your fat "supersingers" such as Brittany Schpears and Fat Beyonceeee are not even coming close.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRUIava4WRM

>>UK stops importing VW Group cars
>>EU stops importing Nissan cars

VW soldiers on. Nissan just moves ALL its prodution to the EU, as it produces 85% of its cars in the UK for the non-UK EU market.

Also, how are you dealing with Vauxhall being shut down by the Frenchies after they rob the Burgers of Opel? Opel-Vauxhall are hugely uncompetitive and something has to be cut... and guess what French and German jobs won't be on the cutting block. bbc.com/news/business-39032261

>brexit
top lel
Brits got caught like the in the ratcatcher of Hamelin

I hope they make us fucking pay for the retardation that is Brexit. Literally every single educated person, every expert, every person in the know warned us of this shit, yet a bunch of northern retards and old daily-mail reading chav cunts voted leave. I hope they feel the pain and fucking suffer for being so arrogant thinking we can just push our neighboring countries away like this. I hope we have to pay every penny of this debt to the EU and watch them continue to build a prosperous future, whilst the idiots who voted leave sit in underfunded NHS hospitals dying in agony, all because they were thick enough to write a cross in the leave box. Only then will they realise that the remainers were right.

Enjoy the ride, little englanders. I'm fucking ashamed to be British. This country is dead.

thanks germany you are trully my greatest ally. now punish that uk really badly for me.

MEGA.

This is all worthless virtual money that doesn't even exist, they're just allocating all these virtual billions of nothing around which can't be quantified in reality
Any currency not backed by gold or silver is just jew confetti

You know that this money is pensions which people have earned in the country? Just think that you worked in Britian from Spain and have paid into pension system, you have earned it!

Also civil-service pension liabilities, projects already underway, loan guarantees and other unpaid budget commitments and its 40-60 billion

Germans are all cucked losers. You guys will get nothing and you will thank us for giving you nothing. If you attack the uk we will destroy you...again

>Still crying about conflicts that ended decades ago.

Typical kraut.

Seems like one giant ponzi scheme to me
Banks invest money which isn't theirs and create money out of nothing through interest rates fucking up money supply
If they lose it no biggie, taxpayers will foot the bill, they have zero risk gambling

>This is all worthless virtual money that doesn't even exist

average right wing voter intelect. you will fit in well here.

Most money will go to Poland and Greece and you know it.

That is a lie.
Not even an exaggeration, or a misunderstanding.
You are a lying pile of German shite.
You lied then, you lie now.
2 world wars, you fucking cunts, 2 (oh and a World Cup) and here's to a third.
Dreden 2.0
Yes I'm fucking mad

>poles
The fucking EU "donations" are laughable since we need to pay them off. Fuck off.

Gotta keep their Euro-Zone project afloat somehow.

butthurt

>Germans defending a kike run institution which literally wants to end white europeans
Of course

The Anglo and the Commie Slav killed our Germany and you know it. The world would look a shitton different today if Anglos had done the right thing back then.

based
He's coming to getchaaaa

I took this photo today at 3pm at my school in Dortmund, Germany.
This country is not going to stand for a much longer time dont worry.
This isnt the only one, these people frequent the garbage. Literally. Theres like 50 of them each day at school.
The guys/girls doing this are white btw.

fuck off we're broke

>hold referendum about paying that money
>people vote no
And who will enforce that "fine" anyway? HOw will they enforce it?

RAF should just carpet bomb the shit out of brussels as payment

>we need to pay them off.
You pay them "off" to your own mafia, not anywhere else. This money is pure gift money to you, not loans. In return we get your educated younglings and your trained workers.

You do realise leaving the EU doesn't mean were leaving Europe? This line spouted out by you remoaners is one of the most retarded bullshit I've ever had the hell of having to subject my brain cells to.
It was liberal millennials and cucks like you who voted remain whilst having no idea what the EU actually is.
Move to France or Germany if you hate us so much.

The EU could crush the UK like a twig if it wanted to

Greece is going to default and drag the Eurozone into another disaster.

Be quiet you fucking div.

Do us all a favour and leave.
Go somewhere else, Anywhere at all
But if you don't believe in this country, if you don't believe that good can come from this, and you truly don't want to be here amongst people who voted to leave.
Then go.
This is no longer a place for you, and we don't want your drain on us.

Like they crushed Greece?

That is one of those "long shot" selfies, right?

yeah, and?

>Greece is going to default and drag the Eurozone into another disaster.
We have tried to get Greece to default for many years now. If Greece finally defaults and crashes out of the Eurozone, the champagne and sekt party in Germany will be awesome.

What if the brits tell the krauts to go fuck themselves, then what? Fucking goblin kikes will oy vey the fuck out of them?

>damage control

It must be painful turning on the news each day and seeing us descend deeper and deeper into depression and chaos thanks to you being dumb enough to vote leave. The fact you fell for the 350 million for the NHS claptrap shows brexiteers shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Keep telling yourself that everything is fine.

>Euros
>Monopoly money
Pick both

>Euros
That'll be enough for a couple of loaves of bread by the time we leave.

Still not paying it though.

Germany in particular is heavily exposed to all that debt that they're about to default on. And you have absolutely no mechanism to force them out of the Eurozone either.

Pls tell me where are these 60 billion bank notes or its gold reserve backing
Only thing backing it up is some vague threat of violence from the state which is fucking nothing because Germany isn't going to attack the UK

MAKE EUROPE REICH AGAIN

LETS DEAL WITH THE ANGLO ONCE AND FOR ALL

>Germans in this thread
Holy fuck why are you krauts being such faggots over this?

"Turning on the news each day"

And thats exactly how you thick remoan cunts get all of your fucking shitty opinions from. Straight from the kikes mouth through the MSM.

>inb4 UK does something which severely devalues the Euro and then pays the bill.
>Mummy May is then like "Thanks for eating me out Merkel..."

It'd shit up its own economy hard in the process too though, leading something like Lepen being elected when the french lose their bennies.

Because they see it as their empire. Most other member states don't really give a shit.

i mean you guys have nukes.

France does, but just dont target them i guess.

Germany IS the EU

Pretty bold rhetoric from a country that doesn't have nukes (or we could cause even more damage and help Turkey into the EU just as we leave).

>seeing us descend deeper and deeper into depression and chaos
Ayy lmao
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/05/chief-economist-of-bank-of-england-admits-errors
>bbc.co.uk/news/business-38413787
>UK third quarter GDP growth revised up to 0.6%
And inflation is now closer to the BoE's target than before too :^)

all you need to do is slap big tarrifs on german cars

thats like quart of their exports

If we're so in the dark, then the majority of remoaners were completely fucking deaf and blind.

youtu.be/hiVqKlaurlA

The euro acts as an artificial devaluation of their currency. The shit economies keep it worth far less than an independent DM would be worth, thus boosting German exports hugely.

>Turn on BBC news earlier
bbc.co.uk/news/business-39037698
>Government finances record £9.4bn surplus in January

Nuh uh mate, we dont need to export anymore since we have the refugees now.

They're literall worth more than gold!

I hope this happens

Why do they think they have the right to charge the UK for anything?

If they were going to leave right now, what would the rest of the EU do?
Cry?

You can't charge someone for leaving. The jews can try all they want but at the end of the day, they will lose.

Oh right, ok then, nothing UK can do

But what if they turn their cuck on and lure your refugees?

Oh sorry that I can't reverse time, but I'd like to deal with today's issues rather than bitch about things I never had control of.

They could get very, very angry with us and threaten to write a letter, telling us how angry they are.

>this historian talking about fucking Wales becoming independent
Holy hell, it polls at like 3% in Wales, kek.

This, we're more likely to lose Cornwall than Wales.

As long as it's not a book.

I'm 22 and I voted leave simply because I don't want cunts like Juncker getting a say on how this country should be run, nothing more, nothing less.

Also I dunno what news you check but everything about our economy since the ref has defied all gloomy expectations?

They wouldn't dare, they're not monsters.

LUFTWAFFE will deal with them. again.

We'll destroy Germany in order to protect Britain.

Don't forget that, Hans.

Will someone answer my question?!!

We need the EU or we are fucked.

I mean the Netherlands, we are a trading nation.

DELETE THIS

>everything about our economy since the ref has defied all gloomy expectations?

I was told that my house would end up worthless, large chunks of Bedforshire would be torn up by an angry god and hurled into the sea and my dick would fall off. So far only one of those things have happened and it probably has more to do with syphilis than Brexit.

>WWIII started over who can cuck for the refugees the most

That would be an interesting timeline

Nobody wants Britain and Switzerland is defacto part of the EU. They have to abide by EU trade laws

... please tell me you are joking. You mean the Luftwaffe that got BTFO by the British at basically every post-Dunkirk engagement?

A German radio station will be mysteriously attacked by 'British' forces.

I guess you have not tracked our exchange

>Nobody wants Britain
>Everyone butthurt about us leaving

Alternating between threats and rhetoric about how worthless the other party would be on their own is the action of a desperate, abusive spouse and a clear sign that the impending separation is long overdue.

Don't kid yourself, we will pay millions, for years.

It's like you think we run the country.

Well hey they need us more than we need the EU.

The UK is a banking economy and cannot afford trash ratings. You will pay

>Everyone butthurt

Only those who voted remain, literally nobody else in the Eu gives a shit about the UK, they have been a pain in the ass and a special snowflake since you joined. However we need to make an example so it's nothing personal.